Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

How Can One Reduce Or Prevent Cellulite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Reduce Or Prevent Cellulite (308 Views)

How To Drastically Reduce Or Totally Eliminate Pimples / How Can One Reduce Sweat From The Armpit / How Can One Reduce Fatness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Reduce Or Prevent Cellulite by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2018
I have just come to learn with aging some women folks tend to develop cellulite, Everyone has it, everyone hates it and everyone's on the quest to eradicate the dimpled nuisance that plagues our thighs, butts and bellies. Although nearly 90% of women experience cellulite sometime during their lifetime, misinformation about it is just as common as the condition.

The thing about cellulite is that even the experts don't always agree on treatments and causes, making it even more difficult to separate the myths from the facts. Can someone help me out on this, I have a sister who is really plagued by this nuisance.

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Abortion Pills / Major Natural Remedies For Treating Asthma / Naproxen Oral Tablet 550mg Drug Medication Dosage Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.