Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim (1752 Views)

Ps4 Is Scarce / Xbox 360 For Sale Or Swap With A Ps4 Or Xbox 1 / I Have A PS4 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2018
If you are selling a PS4 Slim either used (clean) or new pls let me know, my current PS4 crashes this year alone I have restored like 20 times from HDD and it always crashes am tired of managing it. Thanks
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by gambus007(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
pcguru1:
If you are selling a PS4 Slim either used (clean) or new pls let me know, my current PS4 crashes this year alone I have restored like 20 times from HDD and it always crashes am tired of managing it. Thanks
Better you explain what you mean by "crashing"? to identify the ps4 issue you have to know what light came up before it went off...Red, blue, white? Probably your console is experiencing hard drive failure or power failure. If you give a good description I might help you with a good recommendation.
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2018
gambus007:

Better you explain what you mean by "crashing"? to identify the ps4 issue you have to know what light came up before it went off...Red, blue, white? Probably your console is experiencing hard drive failure or power failure. If you give a good description I might help you with a good recommendation.

Okay this is what happens:

Everytime i switch on my console, and boot the game it hangs and crashes and restarts several times alot, most times like 6 times before i can start playing.

I get numerous Error code , some Issues with Syncing trophies, some it shows an error code and says cannot start application unless i delete application data, then when it deteriorates it will boot in safe mode where my only option is to format and restore, I have done a full format and yet each time, the game still crashes when playing the first time. Then recently my pad will disconnect despite being full bar, then most times, while playing it will just go to home , this is very frustrating because Since the PS1 to PS4 , I have always bought a second console whenever the first generation spoils, i was of the opinion this would be an exception with the PS4 but sadly it's beginning to look like that now. do you think it could be the hard disk, if so i can remove it and format on the computer, i just felt getting a slim version would be better, I am open to any advice am good with computers so just tell me what to do thanks. A frustrated PS owner

1 Like

Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2018
gambus007:

When i first bought it, an idiot kept playing it without UPS, because it was never like that initially. so I won't doubt Power or HDD
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by gambus007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
pcguru1:

Okay this is what happens:

Everytime i switch on my console, and boot the game it hangs and crashes and restarts several times alot, most times like 6 times before i can start playing.

I get numerous Error code , some Issues with Syncing trophies, some it shows an error code and says cannot start application unless i delete application data, then when it deteriorates it will boot in safe mode where my only option is to format and restore, I have done a full format and yet each time, the game still crashes when playing the first time. Then recently my pad will disconnect despite being full bar, then most times, while playing it will just go to home , this is very frustrating because Since the PS1 to PS4 , I have always bought a second console whenever the first generation spoils, i was of the opinion this would be an exception with the PS4 but sadly it's beginning to look like that now. do you think it could be the hard disk, if so i can remove it and format on the computer, i just felt getting a slim version would be better, I am open to any advice am good with computers so just tell me what to do thanks. A frustrated PS owner

Start by swapping new hard disk or get any good hard then you install current firmware via the database interface that might fix the problem, if not then your console has APU issue meaning an unfortunate console that has a gap between APU and motherboard which can be fixed with washer method (not sure fix). Start by replacing your Hard disk. Goodluck
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
gambus007:

Start by swapping new hard disk or get any good hard then you install current firmware via the database interface that might fix the problem, if not then your console has APU issue meaning an unfortunate console that has a gap between APU and motherboard which can be fixed with washer method (not sure fix). Start by replacing your Hard disk. Goodluck

I will remove the hard disk and try to format first, if not then replace with the one from my laptop (dead one) and see how it goes, I suspect it might be HDD because I tried backing some files and it showed corrupted data
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by gambus007(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
pcguru1:

I will remove the hard disk and try to format first, if not then replace with the one from my laptop (dead one) and see how it goes, I suspect it might be HDD because I tried backing some files and it showed corrupted data
Good...
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
gambus007:

Good...

Connected it to my Linux system and already it complained about bad sectors,am shocked it never occurred to me to check hard disk am doing a full format that should spot bad sectors and stuff. Thanks once again
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by gambus007(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
pcguru1:

Connected it to my Linux system and already it complained about bad sectors,am shocked it never occurred to me to check hard disk am doing a full format that should spot bad sectors and stuff. Thanks once again
That hard disk is dead,get something good for your console..
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
gambus007:
That hard disk is dead,get something good for your console..

Will get at Saka Tinubu tomorrow
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Change the hard disk, it was working well for like 3 days but still crashes now. Still deciding on the next move might replace though
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by CharlesJok3r: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
pcguru1:

Will get at Saka Tinubu tomorrow
PLEASE WHICH ONE IS SAKA TINUBU AGAIN?
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Hello y’all. Who knows how I can fix this problem. Gave my PS4 to a friend and when he brought it back, I found it like this (see photo)

Thank you

Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by gambus007(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2018
9twalker:
Hello y’all. Who knows how I can fix this problem. Gave my PS4 to a friend and when he brought it back, I found it like this (see photo)

Thank you

You didn't really state the issue. Picture alone will not allow helpers to know what issue your console got... Anyways, you can always phase sentence for google search that will surely let you know whats going with the console.
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
gambus007:

You didn't really state the issue. Picture alone will not allow helpers to know what issue your console got... Anyways, you can always phase sentence for google search that will surely let you know whats going with the console.

Okay. When I put ON the PS4 console what you are seeing in that photo is what comes up. Nothing more.
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by gambus007(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
9twalker:

Okay. When I put ON the PS4 console what you are seeing in that photo is what comes up. Nothing more.
Have you tried resetting the controller? Look for a small hole at back of the controller which has space for office pin to be inserted for press down. Connect your control with original usb cord then press PS button on the controller and press the reset button at the back of the controller that should work. If it doesn't work try another controller. If same problem then your console has an hardware issue.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by texazzpete(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
9twalker:

Have you tried doing what it says? connecting your pad to the console via USB?

pcguru1:
Change the hard disk, it was working well for like 3 days but still crashes now. Still deciding on the next move might replace though

Did you buy a new or used HDD?
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
texazzpete:

Have you tried doing what it says? connecting your pad to the console via USB?

Did you buy a new or used HDD?

it was a used one, but i gave my bro, got myself another one, I will still buy a new HDD and format it for him
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by texazzpete(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
pcguru1:

it was a used one, but i gave my bro, got myself another one, I will still buy a new HDD and format it for him

Why would you buy a used HDD?!
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
texazzpete:

Why would you buy a used HDD?!

I used a used HDD I didn't buy one
Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by peirson5: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello. Edit your intro on your website.

Re: My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2019
peirson5:
Hello. Edit your intro on your website.

Wow thanks you're the only person that spotted that out. I really appreciate that. thanks again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xbox360 For Sale With Games/accessories(very Cheap) / Ps4 Slim 1terabyte For Sale (SOLD) / Fantastic Deal For Any XBOX 360 Fan Out There. Live In Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.