Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States (63947 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Mowunmiaf: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Sunmbo Adeoye, 2face former lover and mother of his two sons, and her husband, Pastor Adeoye had their son’s christening ceremony in the United states on Sunday!

Recall that during the christening, Sunmbo revealed the circumstances that led to the birth of her new son, David.

She said, “What I carry in my hand is a miracle from God. We went through so much but to God be the glory, David is here. I can’t count the number of losses.

“I have been pregnant every year since I got married. Finally David is here. He came when I was like I don’t want to keep taking babies from my womb.

“I am tired. That was when God decided to say Okay, I am taking over the wheel and God just gave me this one”

Source: http://aftrending.com/more-photos-from-sunmbo-adeoyes-babys-christening-in-the-united-states/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by itspzpics(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
OK oo seen

Adorable hot photos of A sexy dwarf with her Kids >>> http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-hot-photos-of-a-dwarf-with-her-kids/

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by fwesharumi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy for her, that she is happy again.. After producing two of 2face clone and She still found some one that appreciates her. More blessings

18 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by tommykiwi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tuface gbadun dis woman.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by blackaxe78: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
I must impregnate a lady this year.

Want to do naming ceremony

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Kendumazy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Putting 2 face this, 2 face that in this news is bad. Just my opinion.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

10 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Sharpshooota: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afonjas go vote Buhari and run to United States

sad sad sad

Why not stay here and enjoy the change
Wickedness in high places

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by blackaxe78: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Tuface gbadun dis woman.

Tuface like Sumbo die. He can't even deny it.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Making how many children now

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by blackaxe78: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Afonjas go vote Buhari and run to United States

sad sad sad

Are you hungry?
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Anyways children are the heritage of God..#congrats

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by miqos02(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yeah
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Tuface like Sumbo die. He can't even deny it.
Correct

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by seekier(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pregnant every year since married, are you kidding me? shocked

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Sharpshooota: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Are you hungry?

You are the Hungry one.... United States embassy is filled with Afonjas ...
When I knew there was a spiritual problem was when one of them was shouting sai barber grin
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Ijaya123: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's a nice thing the headline did not refer to her as 2face baby mama again. As if that was her only accomplishment in life.

Very derogatory.

8 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by ezehisaac(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
wapuva
All of these only you? shocked

Wetin people like us wey be learners go come do na
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by blackaxe78: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You are the Hungry one.... United States embassy is filled with Afonjas ...
When I knew there was a spiritual problem was when one of them was shouting sai barber grin

Trying to form like you even know where the US embassy is located.
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Sharpshooota: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Trying to form like you even know where the US embassy is located.

Just past Carrington now....
You just want me to tell you where is at.... So you will join the queue... Abi
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by flyca: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nairalanders are still tagging this woman to Tuface angry. Maybe it's gonna be that way forever embarassed

Anyway, one of the consequences of making poor decisions.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Yinxies(f): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Without Tuface, we don't know who she is

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Onogiede(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
if them like may they still vote for am, embassy will be close down come to 2019 let suffer it all together
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by mapet: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yinxies:
Without Tuface, we don't know who she is

PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Tuface gbadun dis woman.

Now I believe women are women's worst enemies

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by blackaxe78: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Just past Carrington now....
You just want me to tell you where is at.... So you will join the queue... Abi

Happy Trekking
Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Chinny024(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Congratulations dear.........Mostly for moving on after the games with a Celebrity....
Love the courage....

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States by Holocene(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bloggers please leave her to enjoy her marriage in peace. The tag of being 2face baby mama is not a name pls.
She at least didnt abort the kids and hoped he would marry her. She has moved on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo / Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.