Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) (5371 Views)

Based On A True Life Story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Jage(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2018
This your promised "Let there be LIGHT" day go hard for us to comprehend with o
Haba
Every ONE update ONCE in a week is too extreme o
Oga BLUEHAVEN review your policy o...or else...

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bluehaven:
Literature Lovers come and see o.
JaeSharp, Eniolar0, SOFP, PascalBenz, IAmKingOluDav, Jage, Exclusive7, Neez, OluaFolabi, OlufemiWhit, Kaybeeeee, AprilWise, LyndaEli, AnjaliSwift, FolaShadee, Sensitivity1254, AndeBenzy, PrinceFaFem, Black56, LetFlex, KelvinCoke, and KingKaspa.
Oya serve yourself and enjoy as you scroll away.
Saviet paper no dey o!
Ghen ghen...
See my Oga on the beat.
Boss, you called me and I'm here to obey your clarion's call.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nawa o!
You sha don't want to let sleeping dog to lie down.
Lemme run and go and call your daughter for her to see that you've upgraded "our" issue from facebook to "nairaland"of all places.
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jage:
Haba
TOO EXTREME?!
Hmmm...
Or else what?!
cool
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
AnjaliSwift:

Ghen ghen...
See my Oga on the beat.
Boss, you called me and I'm here to obey your clarion's call.
Hahahaha...
Yeah!
If you don't obey, who would?!
Ensure you comment at every update I make.
Understood?!
wink
Or get SACKED when you don't.
wink

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
AnjaliSwift:
Nawa o!
You sha don't want to let sleeping dog to lie down.
Lemme run and go and call your daughter for her to see that you've upgraded "our" issue from facebook to "nairaland"of all places.
As e be say you guyz were not able to motivate me again on facebook nko?
I've to come on NL to get motivated.
No qualms...go get her. Then you tell her her duty is to come motivate me. Or I shift the story to another angle that won't favour her.

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jage:
Haba
Please Jage, you and every others should concede with me in sticking to updating on "let there be light" days.
Abeg o!!!

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bluehaven:
DERAILERS:
Obinnau, DivePen1, and TheBlessedMan, let these derailers know that they are strictly warned to back off. They should not come and be telling us witches fly at night or how to hang or spread cloth on the wire. Please warn them seriously. or to wash our teeth before sleeping or to throw our tooth on the roof for it to grow.
Na wa o...
Even OP is going against his policy by derailing the thread by himself.
Oya, being the Class Captain, BlueHaven, come and modify this post of yours so we or anybody can come and be derailing as we like o.
Even sef, there should be no other post except update.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
EddieGrodo:

Na wa o...
Even OP is going against his policy by derailing the thread by himself.
Oya, being the Class Captain, BlueHaven, come and modify this post of yours so we or anybody can come and be derailing as we like o.
Even sef, there should be no other post except update.
Mr. Class Captain ke.
DERAIL modification ke?!
I'm not derailing ke.
We're still in the dark and waiting for LIGHT to suffice so we can post update ni.
All these we are doing is B.T.S. (behind-the-scene) of the KOKO.
This is keeping the thread alive till update day. Abi you want one QUOTER to come and do FLASH-BACK for us ni?!
Do your assigned duty and mark attendance jor.
*ThumbsUp*
;-)

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bluehaven:

Do your assigned duty and mark attendance jor.
You this OP is funny gidi gan o.
LOL
!
Okay o!
Oya, answer your name and go sit at the 4th row o.
DonKelz, IamJaxx, Kunmi7, PrincessAdeola, Phoenix45, Saheed69, Skubido, MrSochy, Jenas0, Hope20, EmmaMopah, Stizzy, AyaObaIdowu, ChubbieHills, KayusDGuy, AremoOG, Explosive04, ObehiD, AnnNikky, Archimedes9, Kingin55, LightQueen, BossBae1, YoungZubi, Fam24, Hidhrhis, DGreat1288, Olaitan3784, GerarStar, Phayth, Daps1, PreciousBouy, MosesJames, Bluefish7, Oyinda8100, 12Mazi, and BukasMichael welcome aboard a doppelganger of the TITANIC. I pray we don't hit an iceberg then capsize.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by black56(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluehaven:
Literature Lovers come and see o.
JaeSharp, Eniolar0, SOFP, PascalBenz, IAmKingOluDav, Jage, Exclusive7, Neez, OluaFolabi, OlufemiWhit, Kaybeeeee, AprilWise, LyndaEli, AnjaliSwift, FolaShadee, Sensitivity1254, AndeBenzy, PrinceFaFem, Black56, LetFlex, KelvinCoke, and KingKaspa.
Oya serve yourself and enjoy as you scroll away.
Saviet paper no dey o!
lols this man aff catch..me

3 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by hidhrhis(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for the mention
I dey follow u like twitter

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Jackossky(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Bluehaven:
Ah!
I forgot o!
Y'all AOYD - ASSOCIATION OF YORUBA DEMONS, Sheikshegetto, Badohemmy, and Jackossky, come and pay your dues too o.

Sips palm wine �

3 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
OP, which ones na?!
That year, today was the day God said "Let there be LIGHT", but you're not unshielding your own light update o!
Abi na another day you dey refer to?!
*sad*
This is really turning to TITANIC movie o!
How can I be CAPTAIN for this kind ship?

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Aaspot: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
interesting, also following this story https://www.nairaland.com/4632120/act-faith#69857327
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Aaspot: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by annnikky(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
EddieGrodo:

You this OP is funny gidi gan o.
LOL
!
Okay o!
Oya, answer your name and go sit at the 4th row o.
DonKelz, IamJaxx, Kunmi7, PrincessAdeola, Phoenix45, Saheed69, Skubido, MrSochy, Jenas0, Hope20, EmmaMopah, Stizzy, AyaObaIdowu, ChubbieHills, KayusDGuy, AremoOG, Explosive04, ObehiD, AnnNikky, Archimedes9, Kingin55, LightQueen, BossBae1, YoungZubi, Fam24, Hidhrhis, DGreat1288, Olaitan3784, GerarStar, Phayth, Daps1, PreciousBouy, MosesJames, Bluefish7, Oyinda8100, 12Mazi, and BukasMichael welcome aboard a doppelganger of the TITANIC. I pray we don't hit an iceberg then capsize.
cheesy
Uncle i dey hail oo buh i hope sey pop corn bokwu for this ur flat tongue meanwhile Op carry waka cos buahri got u covered grin

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
annnikky:

Uncle, I dey hail o, but I hope sey pop corn bokwu for this your flat tongue Meanwhile, OP carry waka because Buhari got you covered grin
POP CORN ke?
So you no carry anyone come?
shocked
Na to hang for queue collect your pop corn or you go sit down for fourth row make I tell OP make e serve am come your side if e don DONE.
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by annnikky(f): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
EddieGrodo:

POP CORN ke?
So you no carry anyone come?
shocked
Na to hang for queue collect your pop corn or you go sit down for fourth row make I tell OP make e serve am come your side if e don DONE.
Lol...wey op na and the update Or we go fry egg for am b4 he come update or maybe the ogas at top don send am go kirikiri grin

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
annnikky:

Lol...wey op na and the update Or we go fry egg for am b4 he come update or maybe the ogas at top don send am go kirikiri grin
I dey confused too o!
How person go just start project with no plans of ending and still had the guts to make a whole me PROJECT MANAGER?
It's not fair o...make this Bluehaven project go bleach jare
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
annnikky:

Wow!
shocked
AnnNikky, you are right on target.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is it true?!
Na wa o!
I, personally, reached Bluehaven concerning updates as he promised to reveal or unveil on Mondays.
But I was touched with his testimony.
Could NL be this strict with posts?!
Though there's big difference between NL and work, and work and holiday, but before I get SACKED (though it's a favour), I'm being possessed by BlueHaven who has directed me to inform US who are fans of THE DESIGNER to have mercy on him.
He's soliciting to the Literature MODs to release him from NL posting bondage.
Who are these MODs sef? What concerns them with a thread that's not on FP?

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
EddieGrodo:

Ol'boy, you harsh o...see as your comment bleach like Michael Jackson? Na plastic surgery, infact, your commennt carry.

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by annnikky(f): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2018
EddieGrodo:

I dey confused too o!
How person go just start project with no plans of ending and still had the guts to make a whole me PROJECT MANAGER?
Maybe he said something that made the mods to ban him cos i can see that his comment was deleted, u know hw this mods them reason sometimes so lets give him the grace for now until he is out of ban then he can be able to explain himself sad

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by annnikky(f): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
AnjaliSwift:
Is it true?!
Na wa o!
I, personally, reached Bluehaven concerning updates as he promised to reveal or unveil on Mondays.
But I was touched with his testimony.
Could NL be this strict with posts?!
Though there's big difference between NL and work, and work and holiday, but before I get SACKED (though it's a favour), I'm being possessed by BlueHaven who has directed me to inform US who are fans of THE DESIGNER to have mercy on him.
He's soliciting to the Literature MODs to release him from NL posting bondage.
Who are these MODs sef? What concerns them with a thread that's not on FP?
They can be mean n silly sometimes undecided

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
THE DESIGNER
Chapter THREE

|
NOTE:
I know my policy states that update brews up every LIGHT days, but do know that I was banned from updating this past Monday.
So, for me to update this DARK day doesn't mean I'm KIND.
*winks*
Should I tell what happened or I should make an extra update?.
|
Chapter TWO Summary:
With the aid of the host-finder-radar periscope, Mr. Blueman got she who was suitable to be the host of his faulty-incubated baby. And they got down to things. He enjoyed her personality trait which was mouth-watering to him. He compelled her into going for check-up with him at a hospital in other to avoid stories that touched. That was the foreground of the issue. The background was unknown to her. The hospital he had in mind was his bestfriend's place who had planned with him on 'downloading' the faulty-incubated baby in his human-angel.
|
Chapter THREE:
It was weekend.
TGIF - Thank God It's Friday!
Today was unusual for me.
I found myself doing lot things to keep me from being idle. Things I did wasn't negative since it was legal in the outside world.
With me, that act of idleness was unusual. While you grew up, you must have observed I'm never idle except when I'm sleeping. And that isn't considered as idleness.
I was anxious of my human-angel. I anticipated her coming around.
I was never a fan of lottery or virtual bet games, but I knew some basic terminologies used in the game.
True! Soliloquizing comes with you talking to yourself alone, but I brewed up a different definition of soliloquy. I practicalized soliloquy with myself. More or less like the act of masturbation. This brought me to placing bets on everything around me. I even went further with my eccentricity and opened, within my head, a personal bet shop.
I left work earlier than expected of me. I couldn't take the chance of leaving my human-angel outside since she had no spare key to go in on my absence.
As I drove home, I went to my bet shop and checked the table to check existing games. The odd of meeting her at my door was lesser than not meeting her at all. I checked the handicap to see the odd there. It was crossed. "Meeting her at the door" and "not meeting her at the door" were the only options which carried the odd of 50.00 and 2.00 respectively. I placed my bet on not meeting her at the door. My ticket was printed.
As I got to the gate that led to the house of my condo, there was no one standing there. I searched to see if anyone was lurking around. There was someone who took my attention. I smiled and I jerked forward and stepped on the brake. My action stirred up the concentration of who I smiled at. I made eye-contact and locked it. It was a mongrel that was taking possession of his province. The mongrel unlocked the eye-contact and sniffed about were he just possessed.
I wondered were this mongrel could be straying from. Where could the 'uselessness' presence of the security be. It made me wonder why the security agency attested against the pet-agency and decided taking over their duty. I wander my concentration to other places I imagined pets could be and there were different pets around.
I looked back at the mongrel, it's fur were sheepish black. It sniffed to the middle of the gate and stopped and tried pooping. I amazed at the skill he was using. His muscles were all around his limbs and hind, and as soon as he was done, he straightened up and tried walking away, but he squabbled. One of his hind leg and found a space into the slide of the gate.
I laughed at its predicament.
You see my dear, I hated dogs...with passion.
I pimped at the house gate four times and the gate slid open slowly to the left. The gate was approaching the dog.
And the mongrel whimpered at the fate that was approaching his character.
He barked at the gate. Unfortunately, the gate was dead and didn't understand the fate of the dog as the dog thought it did.
I pimped twice and the gate paused. I gave the dog 10 seconds time limit to be freed from his captivity.
The distance between the dog and the gate was a hair's breadth. The dog struggled and even gnarled at the space that held his captured leg.
As I was about placing bet that the dog would not escape the time. But before I could place my bet...
Time-out!
I pimped four times again. And there was a mixture of a slow squash and crunch, and a loud continuous whimper. There was a humming sound that came from the gate. It was struggling to open and it vibrated. And the dog kept gnarling at the gate and barking to be freed from its predicament. The dog was freed and the gate successfully slid open.
The dog was freed from the gate with a trail of blood following it as it limped off. I looked at the mongrel's affected hind. The foot was cut off. The dog howled in pain and I grinned in joy. I looked at the dog's face if there would be any expression I could've read from his face. He looked back at me and limped quickly away with the blood trailing along. I hoped he would die.
I got down from the car and went to the extent of where it slid open. The dog's foot was there. I picked it up and threw it away into the disposal bin at the side of the gate.
I went into the car and drove in. The gate sensor read I was in and slid close.
That was how sociopathic I could be towards a dog. That was how much I hated any dogs. More reason I didn't buy the dog you wanted me to buy for you. I would kill it at the end.
To hell with a dog being a man's best friend. I prefer my best friend to remain a man. A very good tool for help in times of need. What could I possibly get in a dog?
Meat?!
Yuck!
I would die tasting it.
I got to my condo and anticipated the visitation of my human-angel. My hope on my human-angel's entrance was high. It was quite long we talked or chatted on phone or through any means except my wet dreams were she was featured as my sidekick.
The last time we talked she said she would come the following weekend which was this week. She didn't mention the particular day if it would be on Friday evening, on Saturday or on Sunday.
The day we video chatted on Whatsapp and agreed she should come to my condo, I called her back on her mobile number and told her not to call or chat me up until we physically saw ourselves. And I told her I would reciprocate the action. She agreed after making up different probabilities of social means which I didn't support since it was still under our calling or chatting each other up.
With my expectation and boring life since your mum left me, I placed a bet on my human-angel showing up on Sunday Evening. My odds on Friday evening was 05.00. Saturday Morning was 10.00. Saturday Afternoon was 15.00. Saturday evening was 12.00. Sunday Morning was 50.00. Sunday Afternoon was 25.00. Sunday Evening was 99.99.
I chose Sunday Evening because it had the highest odd and I hated being disappointed.
I thought about the simplicity of life and decided having two stakes.
I placed another bet on her showing up this Friday evening. This I did in other to not be caught unawares, found wanting or to find myself disappointing someone else. This reminded me of the adage that says one should do to people what he or she would like done unto him or her.
With the two bets, I was rest assured I won't be disappointed. Either way, I was at the winning side.
If she didn't come this evening, with every preparation of making a delicacy I spent 3 hours without rest and she didn't show up till Sunday evening, I will keep micro-waving the dish to keep it from going haywire.
|
STAY TUNED for CHAPTER FOUR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
annnikky:

Maybe he said something that made the mods to ban him cos i can see that his comment was deleted, u know hw this mods them reason sometimes so lets give him the grace for now until he is out of ban then he can be able to explain himself sad
It's like you are right o...
I first saw your ''support comment'' but decided not to reply.
Just now, just now, I was notified of Bluehaven's comment (though I don't know if it's just a B.T.S comment or an UPDATE comment), but your (Annnikky) comment was what I saw last which is more reason why my comment is after yours.
Bluehaven wetin you do Obinnau and Divepen1 o?

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by annnikky(f): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
AnjaliSwift:

It's like you are right o...
I first saw your ''support comment'' but decided not to reply.
Just now, just now, I was notified of Bluehaven's comment (though I don't know if it's just a B.T.S comment or an UPDATE comment), but your (Annnikky) comment was what I saw last which is more reason why my comment is after yours.
Bluehaven wetin you do Obinnau and Divepen1 o?
D guy don shit for church so they are treating his 4kup grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Textbooks: Alawiye, Etc, Share Them Here / MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) / Our Wedding Night...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.