Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:14 PM

THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) (5359 Views)

Based On A True Life Story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by adefajosekayo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
brodaly i dash you my bank account

3 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
All these MODs dem eghn...
Na wa o!
The MODs are the major reasons why I've been unable to update, though the MODs are not the only reason why sha. A minor reason exist which is in regards to the witches in the remote area of Delta State, Mosogar. They are in enmity with BEDC (NEPA). And I no get generator, Solar nor this MTN power stuff (Solar noni).

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bluehaven:
THE DESIGNER | STAY TUNED for CHAPTER FOUR
So this update came up!!!

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
THE DESIGNER
Chapter FOUR

|
NOTE:
AGAIN
, I know my policy states that update brews up every LIGHT days, but do know that I'm TESTING if this update will STICK.
So, for me to update this DARK day doesn't mean I'm KIND.
*winks*
|
Chapter THREE summary:
The weekend for Mr. Blueman's baby's host to arrive came and Mr. Blueman prepared for her coming. Beforehand, he had agreed with his human-angel a policy of not calling her or she calling him until they physically saw. While he waited, he developed an idleness flaw of placing bets on ordinary things he thought of. And a personality trait was revealed. Mr. Blueman was a sociopath and sadist to dogs.
|
Chapter FOUR:
I envisaged I would be late to work this day which stood to be the first day of the week.
My human-angel disappointed me. My bet had expired and there was great loss. A big stake to the game was what I risked. My mind was already configured as a bet shop. In fact, the mind is an automatic bet shop. Your thought is the bet shop. Your probabilities of making your choice is you picking the best odds that would roll with your decision and make high returns for you. Your decision is the stake you are risking and your ticket.
All in all, this disappointment unleashed on me from my human-angel turned out to be a blessing as I saw myself not preparing anything, but banking on the food I spent 3 hours to prepare for her when she came around.
Truly, each 7 hours of the day, from Friday evening till Sunday evening, I had the food microwaved. I could easily have save myself the stress by refrigerating the food for preservation sake, but I wanted her to meet the food already prepared. I wanted her to be comfortable.
My stomach churned at my delicacy. I microwaved the food and set it down on the food-tray and settled it on the dinning-table. I looked at the wall clock. It was 7:37am. Time wasn't against me for work.
I took my food-tray to the settee's table in the parlour, switched on the plasma and sat on the settee. The decoder was already turned on. I usually don't switch it off due to the plan I made. Switching it off was me given my decoder agency the privilege of having more profit than loss. I couldn't afford the occurence so I always leave the decoder on anytime I subscribed.
I was surprised at the channel the decoder gave me. The channel gave knowledge on a particular health topic I wasn't interested in. The channel was one I never watched. It wasn't my type of channel. How it got to the channel surprised me. Nobody visits me. I made sure of that. I always do the visiting. Nickelodeon was my best channel. It always kept my soul alive. Made me happy and made me snob those that claimed nickelodeon was meant for children. No wonder they were always boring.
The thought of these set of people's comment on Nickelodeon made me stood up to search for the decoder remote control. I searched every tables and possible places to find the remote, but the search effort made were useless as it was no where to be found.
I stopped searching and decided watching what was aired.
I sat down on the settee and held my fork and knife to eat with my napkin strapped to my neck. That was when I realized I was alone. What was the formality about? I thought. I unstrapped the napkin and threw it on the dinning table. The fork was next to be thrown. I targeted my dart-board which was hung on the wall that demarcated the dinning and kitchen. Trust me, I was better than the antagonist in the supernatural movie "Dare Devil". Of course, I hit bullseye on the dart. But worse of all, the force used to throw the fork was strong and that made me wonder when I grew super powers overnight for the dart-board divided into two.
I dropped my food-tray on the settee's table and strolled over to the accident my dar-board faced. Surprisingly, the fork was still hooked on the bullseye. I picked the fork up with half of the board tagging along.
I tried removing the fork out of the board without touching the board. I raised the fork up and down forcefully, and the fork wrenched free from the board. The board clattered to the tiled ground and settled with the divided dart-board upturned. I glanced at the upturned board, there were dirt that pulled out from the board as it clattered down. I went closer to the board to observe. The dirt was moving at a slow pace and at different directions. It wasn't dirt, but woodworms. How it got there was surprising to me.
I looked at the wall were the dart-board was once hung on. Woodworms strapped themselves there too. How could woodworms be on a cemented wall that was made from sand and cement? I wondered. With my mouth agape, I went closer. These weren't cementworms or wallworms, if such exist, which I know doesn't.
I went straight to the store to get broom and the plastic dirt-packer.
As I passed the kitchen to the store, I glanced in, that was when I realized the origin of the woodworm presence at the back of my dart-board. There was a trail of their journey-of-a-thousand-miles which came from the kitchen electric socket. I traced the trail and it led to the point-of-death of my dart-board. I didn't know why I didn't see it while I cooked three days ago.
I continued to the store, got the broom and dirt-picker and changed my route to the kitchen where I started with scraping their trail. There were droppings of woodworms at every scraping.
With the story I heard about these woodworms, they were very great agents of destruction after the devil and war. I rejoiced they didn't eat deeper into the wall but were having a trip to the dart-board like they knew the wood was there.
As I scraped them I packed them immediately so they wouldn't spread to other areas. On packing them, I threw them into the fire place. With the crackle that came from the fire it was obvious enough that the fire was battling with an agent of destruction. And a very good fuel it was to the fire. The fire blazed. I wish the queen of the woodworms would notice this fire's action and be angry and send their trail to the fire place and battle with the fire. That would be a sure trail-blazer.
I chucked dark-black and wasted engine oil into the portal they came from to prevent any further proposal of theirs to enter my condo.
This woodworms reminded me of the day they came visiting again when you were two years old. You were surrounded by them. Just the same way a dead person is surrounded at their funeral. I was relentless on finding their trail so I would send them back to my hell, but there was none. That's a story for another day.
You're wondering how a fore-place could be in a condo? That's one reason why I got the condo at the first place. I've no idea how it got there. The architect that formed the schematic of the building were world class and they employed world class builders too. You will be surprised that the building itself has only one chimney. That's none of your business though.
As soon as I was done with destroying the woodworms, I went back to my dish that was almost becoming cold. I sat down to eat, with the spoon handle bulging out of the dish, without making the prayer before meal, I held the handle and scoop, but it was a knife that held the scoop. I didn't mind. I threw it to my mouth. shocked
Geez!
This was unbearably cold.
I covered the food and microwaved it.
I went back to the settee alongside spoon and bottled water to eat my breakfast.
As I munched away, I looked at the plasma, the same health program was still on air. "The most deadly sickness" was the theme of the program. Cancer was the recent talk. The program host revealed cancer was a serious disease in which growths of cells form in the body and kill normal body cells. She also revealed that earlier detected cancer victims that gets treated at the right time get saved from the disease. The T.V. program host later disclosed that the major physical vectors of cancer were preserved food, preserved drinks, cans, iron or aluminium, bottled perishables, and microwaved foods.
Yeepa ri pa!
shocked
Microwaved food!
I stopped munching and left my mouth opened like my jaw was already affected with the cancer.
I ran to the bathroom and forced myself to vomit everything I had eaten. My mouth was soiled with the wasted food.
While I flushed the toilet and washed my face, my door bell tolled.
|
STAY TUNED for CHAPTERĀ  FIVE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:46am On Aug 26, 2018
This is interesting...ride on op.. More ink

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2018
THE DESIGNER
Chapter FIVE

|
Chapter FOUR Summary:
Mr. Blueman's human-angel disappointed him against all odds. To add to his disappointment, he was threatened by cancer. He was also a cartoon freak and a sharpshooter. And there the door bell tolls off.
|
Chapter FIVE:
I rushed to the door and peeped through the door's peep-hole.
And there was the best kind of voluptuous woman standing outside my door.
Geez!
shocked
I felt the hair at the back of my neck rise. The "middle-man" had risen against the sun which was tucked-in my trousers.
This being was an angel without her brightness to enable her onlookers eat her voluptuous beauty with thier eyes for there was no possible way to look at an angel with her pre-installed brightness.
Mouth-watering she was.
Worse of all she backed my door and I started the ecstatic look from her feet which were on gold high heels, to her polka dot skirt which were cropped above her knee, she was a fair maiden with the sight of the shape of her calves that marched her ankles which were on trinkets, the top she wore was bare at the back like she had no top, but wore the undergarment that supported and carried her...
shocked
I removed my attention from the peep-hole, looked at an empty space and wondered.
What was wrong with my human-angel?
Why would she be on this kind of dressing?
How did she come here without being shamefaced?
It's not that she had a car of some or any sort. Besides, she was to come to my condo so we could, together, go for the check-up appointment she thought we had and we were to keep.
With the sight of the little I saw, it was like she was a woman of the night that had already being booked for.
I heard the door bell toll again. I could've opened the door immediately for her to come in, but I decided looking back at the peep hole to check the expression on her face so I would know how to hit her with my words of dressing in such immodest way and her not fulfilling her words.
As I made to look back at the peep-hole, I heard a giggle. There she was, wrapped under the arm of my neighbour with her lips engrossed with his lips.
shocked
How come?!
I sighted the neighbour changing the position of his hands from my angel's waist to her buttocks. And there his hand was clutching it like an eagle. He dragged it closer like she was going to escape his clutch on her.
I would've categorized this as sexual harassment, but there she was accepting his lunge at her. She was unsheathing his belt. She unzipped his trousers and dipped her hands into his trousers and wriggled her hands violently like she was strangling the object within the trousers. My neighbour moaned loudly.
I shifted my sight to check her expression, but I couldn't see her face. It wasn't obvious from the peep-hole. I could only see her from her upper lips to her feet. With the little I saw, it was enough sign she was into my neighbour.
And I could imagine how this could be happening to me...again. First, from your mum, and now, from my human-angel.
It reminded me of a Nollywood movie I watched some years back (HELLO) where the guy was tested by his fiancee's father. The fiancee's father fixed the lover in a situation of choosing between twenty million naira as capital to start a business where he would earn nine million naira every two weeks or his daughter. The guy chosed the twenty million which was sent to him via wire transfer, but couldn't harness into the business which he lost and thereafter lost the girl.
That guy's situation was very clear. It was a movie. Mine wasn't. I wasn't even given a choice. Your mother's gucci man didn't even leave his sister, which I'm sure he would have, as a replacement for your mother.
This human-angel was demoted to being a human-demon in my heart.
I was done with this human-demon. I was done with her, just as I was done with that club-girl.
I thought of checking my host-radar for another woman whom I would've no choice to reveal what I, truly, needed her for and we would have a deal. I would pay her handsomely. I thought of making it official by making it a contract job whereby she would sign at the end of the two contract documents. The first would be her keeping absolute secrecy and the second her accepting to be a host to my faulty-incubated-baby. This would involve the law. I would've to call my lawyer to make the contract concrete. I decided calling my best-friend on this update, but I later got another idea which was for my best-friend pretending to be a lawyer to maintain an 100% secrecy.
Wow!
shocked
I marvelled at my intelligency. I should've thought of this right from onset. I wondered if it was a must I went through this hard process to understand the way of life? It was unfair. Life was, truly, unfair. I didn't know I would also be a victim of circumstance.
I, later, had another idea, which was for me to publish what I needed on my facebook page and every other social means I could muster to make it more easy and fast.
No! That wasn't a good idea. It would bring scammers trooping into my condo.
To hell with my neighbour and my recent human-demon.
I went to my bedroom, sat on the bed and opened my bed-side drawer. I brought out the host-finder-radar periscope to process my plan. I switched it on and looked into the periscope lens. The image of my human-demon was still there.
I gave some twitchy commands on the periscope to get me another woman, but the image didn't skip as I expected. I clicked the skip button again, but there was no response from the periscope. It was like it had freezed.
I, slightly, hit the device on the drawer twice and looked into the periscope, but the image remained static.
I scoffed. This was funny. Never have I experienced this operation from this naughty device.
I brought out the manual that came with the device that dropped from the lens when I opened the lens cover.
I forgot to admit to you that the manual was the size of a 12ft square paper when I unfolded it. And the paper was completely filled with tiny writings with the font size at 7 at both sides of the paper in complete English Language. Fortunately, at the end of both sides of the paper where contents of the paper. Though, I had read the manual back-to-back. I skimmed through it. I found what I was looking for.
I took the device and looked at the hole of the periscope. I made a different twitchy clicks on the device. Again, the image remained, but, this time, an information appeared.
It was revealed that my human-demon was the only woman the device recommended. shocked
I clicked on the "info" button for more information. It revealed that I, truly, could meet other women who would agree and would be a successful "happy-there-after" with me. But it's recommendation was the perfect pick.
I thought of kicking against its recommendation and doing things my way. How could I go along with its recommendation with what I saw with my neighbour?!
I, then, remembered the periscope could be viewed in video mode. I made some clicks to enable me observe my periscope miscalculation of my human-demon and how she was fairing with my neighbour.
I saw my human-demon taking her bath in her jacuzzi.
Mtweech!
I wasn't elated with what I saw.
I clicked to see the recent video of how she was making up with my neighbour. The video of her jacuzzi bath went away and showed an arrow that was bent as a circle and rotated anti-clockwise on a blue background. It was loading symbol. A black background came on with the words "REFRESHING..." on it. On the disappearance of the refreshing page it went back to showing her in the jacuzzi.
Geez!
She had gone into my neighbour's condo. shocked And was having her bath in his Jacuzzi.
"Gbim"
That was a sound that emanated from the parlour like something heavy fell. I would've think it was my human-demon that came in if I had not seen my door's peep-hole or the periscope which I looked into, sure enough, she was still there.
I ran to the parlour with the periscope with me. Nothing was wrong. No one was there.
"Gbim"
This time it was louder and came from the door.
Wow! shocked
First break-in ever experienced since I bought this condo. I silently ran to the door and managed to peep through the peep-hole after imagining my eye being shot from the otherside of the peep-hole.
What I saw amazed me.
I looked quickly at the periscope's hole, and I saw my human-demon coming out from the jacuzzi.
My human-demon was a human-angel and a human-demon.
My human-angel and demon was a doppelganger!
|
STAY TUNED for CHAPTER SIX

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by AnjaliSwift(f): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Bluehaven:
STAY TUNED for CHAPTER SIX
Na true... Chapter SIX...I'm waiting for you to surprise me (us)! Remember, this was were you stopped when you wrote this story on facebook. Gbemy would be angry if you don't complete/continue this story o.

2 Likes

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2018
AnjaliSwift:

Na true...
Chapter SIX...I'm waiting for you to surprise me (us)!
Remember, this was were you stopped when you wrote this story on facebook.
Gbemy would be angry if you don't complete/continue this story o.
The fact's that, if you can come back here in about few months time, you MAY find reason not to tell Gbemy anything.
*winks*
I'm not abandoning TheDesigner...as long as it's on NairaLand and I'm not dead...I will surely update and end it.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2018
OP, you didn't even take permission from I, the Class Captain to not keep to your LIGHT days. That's more reason I was unable to keep to writing attendance.
OP, don't let this SHIP tumble o...I've been stating it since o.
Anyway sha, your last update was "STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER SIX"...I will believe the instruction and ensure I stay tuned in.
Come to think of it, how is that writer seeing his Angel-Demon on both his device where she is in her bath-tub and where she is also at his door?!
Na another portal of the story you dey open so o. Doppelganger...Aburo, I hope say VAMPIRE no dey this your story?!

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2018
AnjaliSwift:
Na true... Chapter SIX...I'm waiting for you to surprise me (us)! Remember, this was were you stopped when you wrote this story on facebook. Gbemy would be angry if you don't complete/continue this story o.
Since he has assured us, don't be scared. I trust my Boss and Aburo, he keeps to every of his word. OP, I'm covering for you now o!

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by EddieGrodo(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2018
annnikky:

Maybe he said something that made the mods to ban him cos i can see that his comment was deleted, u know hw this mods them reason sometimes so lets give him the grace for now until he is out of ban then he can be able to explain himself sad
You are right o!
It's not easy being an author. Just because of that powerful audience.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
EddieGrodo:
OP, you didn't even take permission from I, the Class Captain to not keep to your LIGHT days. That's more reason I was unable to keep to writing attendance.
OP, don't let this SHIP tumble o...I've been stating it since o.
Anyway sha, your last update was "STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER SIX"...I will believe the instruction and ensure I stay tuned in.
Come to think of it, how is that writer seeing his Angel-Demon on both his device where she is in her bath-tub and where she is also at his door?!
Na another portal of the story you dey open so o. Doppelganger...Aburo, I hope say VAMPIRE no dey this your story?!
Thanks for believing in me Captain!
*ThumbsUp*

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2018
EddieGrodo:
If I tell you now where would be the suspense of the anecdote?!
That's for you to chew and swallow Captain.
*winks*

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Oh yeah!
I caught Naftos and Juninhouj in the building. Oya come and comment your reserve.
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Jage(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluehaven:

Please Jage, you and every others should concede with me in sticking to updating on "let there be light" days.
Abeg o!!!
It's obvious enough that we got stuck as you pleaded...and now I'm regretting sticking to this piece entirely...no offence meant.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Jage(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluehaven:
TOO EXTREME?! Hmmm... Or else what?! cool
Or else what is happening already would happen. I envisaged you wouldn't complete this extraordinary piece. More or less like a wasted effort in your writing it and our reading it.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Jage:

Or else what is happening already would happen.
I envisaged you wouldn't complete this extraordinary piece.
More or less like a wasted effort in your writing it and our reading it.
Eh! Boss Boss...
I hail thee...
Read previous comments. The spark I got from writing this anecdote disappeared.
Lemme even mention you on another anecdote I'm on with. I bet you would feel relaxed with it.
*winks*

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Jage(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluehaven:

Eh! Boss Boss...
I hail thee...
Read previous comments. The spark I got from writing this anecdote disappeared.
Lemme even mention you on another anecdote I'm on with. I bet you would feel relaxed with it.
*winks*
What?!
Are you for real?
You are yet to finish the previous work you were on and there you are promising me relaxation at another one you've just started?!
shocked
I'm not sure what you are promising me would relax me...it may even get me nauseated.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Jage(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2018
I've seen the notification of the mention and I'm keeping my fingers UNCROSSED in case I get disappointed.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jage:
I've seen the notification of the mention and I'm keeping my fingers UNCROSSED in case I get disappointed.
Now, tell me I wasn't able to disappoint your disappointment.
Re: THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) by Bluehaven(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
juninhouj:
hmmmmnm...... kinda speechless... enjoyable though
keep it up
Yikes!
Thanks for your support...
That's enough encouragement to make update tomorrow!
*winks*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread / Broken Seal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.