Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) (31042 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Former BBNaija Housemate and single mother of one, Bisola Aiyeola covers the front page of the The Celebrity Shoot Magazine .

Bisola share this photo on her page.

http://news.nollyzone.com/bisola-covers-the-front-page-of-the-celebrity-shoot-magazine/

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

Bisola abeg go sit ur ass, u are irrelevant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
How many rings on those fingers ?
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
TTT smash am tire.
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by uker6: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
yeye post
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by BossladyAfrica: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Bisola is irrelevant, but we know her. Please who are you?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by bayocanny: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
she looks pulchritude

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Make I no lie...She no fine. Typical afonja lady's face

She reminds me of my chinese friend named Ug-Lee

Next please...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Just the imagine how this olosho the allow ttt the lamatuska her on live TV.
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by EbiKeys(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Do you have a registered youth group? Contact me pls. shocked shocked
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by labake1(f): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
She is lord of the Rings
Pretty kiss

1 Like

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Bisola irrelevant? Mention just one out of other contestants of both last year BBN and this year's doing better than her.

Sit your ass down and drink water. grin
Akpacha:
Just the imagine how this olosho the allow ttt the lamatuska her on live TV.
and how that one take affect her career wise?. Even the TTT dey nowhere now.

11 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
BossladyAfrica:

Who are the "We?"

5 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
I love her acting prowess. She acts as real as Nse Ikpe Etim.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Yomit71(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

at least she is more beautiful than your mother, what am i even saying self. your mother wont even come with a phrase beauty in the first place tongue

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by damysamy12(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olivia71081:
beautiful
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
when I see this gurl i remember TTT
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by oyoyoyo: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
go girl, with everything has been said about this chic, she keeps moving, her self belief is strong, you too can do it, rise against obstacle &be a boss chic see how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4GXERoMbFo

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

u think so? Everything she wishes for has been happening to her- Self fulfilment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by puretayo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Aswear down....I love this lady.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by HotMario: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Idio.ts have already taken over the thread

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by puretayo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Seems some people don't know what beauty is! Igbo kuru si na mma nwanyi di na agwa ya. The beauty of a woman lies in her character.
Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Koralords: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
BossladyAfrica:

Savage reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by Sammiejo: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
TTT smash am tire.

Virgin well done! Women always pulling down another woman.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lady of the rings cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Wife Elsie Okpocha In London (Photo) / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.