Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Plus Size Model Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Plus Size Model Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (479 Views)

I Love Dating Men In Their 60s And Above ,plus-size Model, Monalisa Stephens / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Actress, Uche Ogbodo Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Plus Size Model Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by PalmchatApp: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerians are getting bolder by the day! Wawu! This lady claims she is a plus size model and had her birthday 4 days ago and released raunchy photos. Well, that's not new to her tho, one of her logos remain – if you have it flaunt it.

She admits she doesn’t have a fantastic body, and doesn’t care who her pics might upset as she just wants to be happy and let her body out.

Would have brought you real real shocking/cool photos (yea shocking to some and cool to others) but mehn, I am starting my week with God, I don’t want no photos interfering, lol, so manage these ones. Lol.

For long throats, never mind, I will still bring you those photos, trust me. But not this morning, lol.

To wish her self a happy birthday, in one of the photos she wrote;

Re: Nigerian Plus Size Model Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by PalmchatApp: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This! / The Difference Between A Yahoo Boy And A Ritualist / Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.