Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? (13934 Views)

Must Have App On Your Device? My Thoughts On Gotv's New App. / Some Frequently Asked Questions About Xhide / Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by angiethomas: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Be part of something amazing this Saturday. Join top forex trading women as they will take you on a journey on how to make more money from your trading on daily basis. You shouldn’t miss this- for enquires and reservations call or chat on WhatsApp 08033231382

Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by chukzyfcbb: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
hausadreturn:
Please what's particularly special about the wechat?
to communicate with Chinese.

he must be into online importation, so he used that to communicate with suppliers
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Tiijo: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
META TRADER 4

CALCULATOR grin grin
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by mcgift(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
opera mini crome sing plus
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Frances615: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Facebook
Instagram
Chrome
Whatsapp
Email
Opera
YouTube
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Studyinchina200(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
hausadreturn:
Please what's particularly special about the wechat?

It’s a chinese app,you can also use it to make mobile payments,transfer money ,receive money ,buy food online ,book flight tickets and more
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
so I don't need to tag or follow anyone right,I just type the question?
Badonasty:

I just type questions I need answers to... It's like Google but with more detailed explanation
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Studyinchina200(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

to communicate with Chinese.

he must be into online importation, so he used that to communicate with suppliers

Lol No hahahaha I live in china and most foreigners here have WeChat because we don’t have access to Facebook,Instagram and Twitter unless we use VPN
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Badonasty(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
so I don't need to tag or follow anyone right,I just type the question?

Yes... Just type a question and you'll get answers from different people and most are professionals
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by menshowng(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
samuel19222:

Bros you wicked oooo grin grin grin
My man i hail o
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Obarofrederick(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Opera mini
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by chukzyfcbb: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Studyinchina200:

Lol No hahahaha I live in china and most foreigners here have WeChat because we don’t have access to Facebook,Instagram and Twitter unless we use VPN
oh I see.
Isn't VPN illegal in China. I read somewhere that it is, and that the GREAT FIREWALL of China can detect if you use one.
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by SweetBwoy: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Teaser4:
order of use.... tunnelbear textplus Kik tinder pof WhatsApp opera mini chrome .....if you know you know
SARS ON THE BEAT
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Pacyrus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Almighty UC browser.
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Alright,thx
Badonasty:

Yes... Just type a question and you'll get answers from different people and most are professionals
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Alright,thx
Badonasty:

I just type questions I need answers to... It's like Google but with more detailed explanation
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by PropertyDeals(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Most Frequently Used Apps on My Phone - WhatsApp, Call, TrueCaller, WPS and Chrome
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by InansBobo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Facebook Whatsapp Gallery Phine Opera Mini Messages Chrome
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Teaser4(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
SweetBwoy:

SARS ON THE BEAT
SARS dey toilet... we no dey use his son do rituals... aki nfi omo re bore...
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by SirCromer: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Firefox
Reddit is Fun
Asphalt 8
WhatsApp
Analytics Vidhya
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by ohluwanome(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Whatsapp Youtube YouTube creator

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by zinaunreal(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol.. nairaland get app?
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by TopWinner(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shadow Fight 3 grin
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by hausadreturn(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Studyinchina200:

It’s a chinese app,you can also use it to make mobile payments,transfer money ,receive money ,buy food online ,book flight tickets and more
do you use it to communicate with sellers on Ali express?
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by hausadreturn(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Studyinchina200:

A Chinese was saying they have no access to whatsapp. This is true right?
If yes, why?
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by troubleseller: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2018
9gag

Ucmini

Whatsapp

Mx player

Musixmatch

Injustice 2

Anybooks
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by proffnico(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
1- Opera mini 2- GBWhatsApp 3- ADM 4- PUBG 5- MX PLAYER
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Roybhatty: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2018
[url=https://galvanizetestprep.com/gre-test-prep/vocabulary-builder-app/?utm_source=nairaland&utm_medium=Backlink%20for%20app]GRE Vocab app[/url] - Addictive app
Whatsapp
Quora - awesome app
Instagram wink
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by Natavasto(f): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hey babe's. 27 home alone. Looking for a real buyer. Selling my nudes. Videos. Sexting always Hot. Kik me on : natavasto
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by MONEY247: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
felasey1:

Have you noticed that there are certain apps you use more than others ?

You know .......... the ones on your first page or widget you put to make it easier to access. You also have those you use all the time, that you freeze out of embarrassment.

So what is it going to be? Are you a Snapchatter? A Facebooker? A Gamer .....
Which is the most frequently used app on your phone ?

Freebasics
Re: Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? by investigator007: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2019
that will be twiiter cos that like the most visited app on my tecno device.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones / Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers / How To Activate Airtel 1GB For N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.