Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? (10123 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by mumumugu(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
This happened to a colleague. He did nothing. the wife did nothing. but she was angry. when they got to the car, she was mad at the husband for not doing anything to protect her. the husband responded that he was waiting for her to react first so he could support her.

Ladies,how do you expect your man to react if it happens to you in his presence.

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
I will hold him down for my wife to grab his balls

21 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by amaniro: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
sue the bastard!
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lol... so your colleague should go and fight and probably get killed then the so called wife will be fuc.king another dick before his service of songs grin grin grin anyway.... the truth is that i may say one thing here and totally do the opposite in reality tongue

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin

First, I juz wanna ask...

Who wants to have an urge to grab my flat ass?

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nostradamus: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

First, I juz wanna ask...

Who wants to have an urge to grab my flat ass?
grin

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
mumumugu:
This happened to a colleague. He did nothing. the wife did nothing. but she was angry. when they got to the car, she was mad at the husband for not doing anything to protect her. the husband responded that he was waiting for her to react first so he could support her.

Ladies,how do you expect your man to react if it happens to you in his presence.

The husband should protect her from what exactly?

A full grown ass woman expecting another human to protect her.

If she can't sue that man or punch his balls then she's a coward.

9 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Cholls(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
my brother he don be for the brother be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
A guy grabs your wife's backside while you are with her and you are saying she should defend herself...why should her husband do anything.

Suddenly you guys are scared cats

But if she insults you, you can show your power on her body and show that you are a man.

It is only on a woman that you can display your manliness.

Rubbish.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Troublemaker007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
1001 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:
A guy grabs your wife's backside while you are with her and you are saying she should defend herself...why should her husband do anything.

Suddenly you guys are scared cats

But if she insults you, you can show your power on her body and show that you are a man.

It is only on a woman that you can display your manliness.

Rubbish.
it's not about about cowardice. As a man I can't put my line on the line on such situation until I know that the woman I'm fighting for is truly mine not some hoe in disguise. Same thought is in most guys saying they will resist fighting. Unfortunately Nigerian society is producing less of women and men.

Go deal with that

11 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by PamaB(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Just arrest him or use the Military on him. I can't fight in public for anybody. But depending on the outcome I decide between good and evil. If he is mentally unstable then Military drilling is good for him but if it's intimidation or something similar, then I will orchestrate his visit to his ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Igbokiller:
it's not about about cowardice. As a man I can't put my line on the line on such situation until I know that the woman I'm fighting for is truly mine not some hoe in disguise. Same thought is in most guys saying they will resist fighting. Unfortunately Nigerian society is producing less of women and men.

Go deal with that

The topic says "wife" not babe or chick.

But if you are referring to your wife being a hoe in disguise, then you also have a problem as much as she does because you married her.

Besides you too could be sleeping around which also makes you a hoe that she cannot waste her energy on.

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

The topic says "wife" not babe or chick.

But if you are referring to your wife being a hoe in disguise, then you also have a problem as much as she does because you married her.

Besides you too could be sleeping around which also makes you a hoe that she cannot waste her energy on.
. Such petty mind. In other words wives don't cheat around? Go deal with common sense. No way I'm wasting my energy on an unstable HOE which is found all around

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by rex444(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Well i guess it depends on how d situation presents itself... D last time my guy tried that on my now ex, i knelt him down,placed my girl on his back and had a nice missionary.....
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Igbokiller:
. Such petty mind. In other words wives don't cheat around? Go deal with common sense. No way I'm wasting my energy on an unstable HOE which is found all around

I thought you already pointed the fact that your wife could be a cheat and so you won't fight for her.

My supposed pettiness is because I do not share your opinion right? We don't have to agree.

Any man that cannot defend a woman he calls his wife in that situation is just a male figure and not a husband.

It takes a lot to be a husband. If you were married, you would know.

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
The girl no get hand?
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by SOFTENGR: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
I will ask her if I should send the murafaker down below, then I will do what's in my mind, like...
Apologise to the guy on her behalf.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Mcy56(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why is someone not asking if the man is sane in the first place? If it's a mad man, then it would be safer to leave the scene as soon as possible.
Now I wondered how a sane man would see a woman together with another man and still have the effrontery to do that.
Let's say it thus happened barring all odds anyway, I expect the woman to first react, if there's no counter reaction, then the hubby should take his wife and leave the vicinity.

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Timbuktuo: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why would a man grab my wife's ass to begin with? Are they friends? Is he my own friend? Is he just a passer-by?

If my friend, instant black eye for him.

If a neutral fellow, instant black eye.

If her friend, instant black eye and subsequent investigations to ascertain why he has no respect for her husband.

10 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Apart from the guy above me that obviously is a man, he rest above are just sissies, they're saying nonsense cos it involves beating a fellow man, that's how you know pvssy niggas, when it comes to flexing muscle they prefer to do that on a woman.

That aside, for a man to grab her ass, they must have been involved one way or the other except he is insane

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
i go beat d motherf**ker till him pass out i get black belt for ass kicking

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
i go beat d motherf**ker till him pass out i get black belt for ass kicking

cheesy cheesy my kinda guy

shocked shocked just checked your profile, lol
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by IamPlato(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

cheesy cheesy my kinda guy

;o ;o just checked your profile, you try

Anytime I See Your Moniker, I First See Bigclitoris lipsrsealed before I Notice Biglittlelois

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Anytime I See Your Moniker, I First See Bigclitoris lipsrsealed before I Notice Biglittlelois

lol you nor get sense, STOP EATING BIG CLITORIS tongue
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by IamPlato(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

lol you nor get sense, STOP EATING BIG CLITORIS tongue

How Do You Know I Eat Clitoris? undecided
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamPlato:

How Do You Know I Eat Clitoris? undecided

Cos you see big clitoris when you see my moniker as you said undecided
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by IamPlato(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Cos you see big clitoris when you see my moniker as you said undecided

Me That Is A Virgin tongue
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamPlato:

For your mind right lol
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamPlato:

For your mind right lol
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by IamPlato(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

For your mind right lol

I Love Your Puppy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.