Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (47962 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
lilbarracuda:
Lord where's my own police man
you may not survive your own police man
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mcreloaded:
This is not a joke as I implore all Nigerians to vote in the next president that can make Nigerian naira (=N=1) equal to Ghanaian cedi (GH₵1). Let's be realistic that one naira cannot and will not and can never be equal to $1.
Even Zimbabwean dollar don get level where naira dey
honestly, 7000 Ghana cedis equals to over 500, 000 Naira?, Nigeria is a shithole! i am moving to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
All these moronic comments like God works in a mysterious way, and God has blessed her, bla! bla! bla!

what kinda useless God let's someone gets Almost murdered before helping them? God really is a wicked man he let's the police beat the woman before helping why did God not make the woman rich earlier? so she wouldn't go through all that beating in the first place.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by don89(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
SOMETIMES BLESSINGS COMES FROM THE DEVIL HIMSELF, GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
emelda86:

I have to cross check it again with my calculator 1ghc= 79naira multiply by 7000 Jesu shocked I was shocked...

No wonder papa junior is living large now than before

cry
lol...@papa junior
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by brightlinse(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2018
My brother i tire oo shocked shocked shocked
nwakibie3:
Popular Ghana radio station, Peace FM donated GH₵7000 thats over N500k [/b]to her for her medical bills and upkeep.

So far the assaulted nursing mother has received over [b]GH₵40,000 (2.9million)
cash donations

so the uselessness of our naira currency don reach this height
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by guttentag(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2018
priceaction:
Nice one. Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria in every thing. Very coordinated country in many things. Even in traffic, they obey like mad even when police are not on ground.
people will be looking for police to beat them up now while they tell their friends to record the event. But don't try it in Naija , you, your friends and family will pay dear for it. They will label you as a thief that want to disarm the police. And your friend as an accomplice. Then the police will investigate and release their own versions that you slap a police officer that is carrying his lawful assignments without provocation. Then you torn his uniform and about to disarm him, before he reacted. And they will charge you to court. The lawyers and the judges will then ask you to pay 500k to bail your self. Then you will be forgotten in prison and that will be your end.
Naija police is your friend indeed.
By the way, where is offa bank robbery prime suspects and the so called aides to kwara state governor? They never parade them. Ever since they paraded or let's say, show us that shengeren movies of some of them? What happened to them since? Are they still investigating? Why are they not charged to the court since then? Soin we no go hear anything again about it until 5years later, that, may be one of them is caught with weapons again and we will all remember that we know this face now? And the circle will go on again. What a country we have!

wow, you analyze 9ja police finish
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Dolapoajanaku: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one my brother one love Nigeria.... sad embarassed
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by DonMekino(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Nahum777:
They will only tell her sorry in Nigeria. Stupid country.
Sorry ko sorry ni, Nigeria police will either deny the police or lay false allegations against the woman or say that the video was doctored
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Niyi53(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
nwakibie3:
Popular Ghana radio station, Peace FM donated GH₵7000 thats over N500k [/b]to her for her medical bills and upkeep.

So far the assaulted nursing mother has received over [b]GH₵40,000 (2.9million)
cash donations

so the uselessness of our naira currency don reach this height

Bro! the purchasing strength of the Ghana cedis is never like the naira.
what you would buy with that GH¢700/40000 in Ghana would never be upto what you can buy with N500k/2.9million!

that's the fact.
if the cost of some drinkable items in Ghana is told to you, you will be shocked.

PMS is sold at the rate of GH¢4.5/lit. which is about N333.
but if It's raised to N200 here we would be "ranting". I don't mean to say N200 is a right price, but that our economy is different.

Honesty, sincerity, prudence, Altruism and so on are qualities we are lacking both in our leaders and the masses. a very insignificant number possess these qualities!
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Niyi53(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
OneSentence:

lol...@papa junior

one Ghana cedis (GH¢1 = approx 74Naira)
this was the exchange rate as at Friday 20/07/18. exchange location: boarder btw Benin and Togo.

When u go there, you would appreciate the Naira. meaning that they are also experiencing difficulties!
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Just30: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Niyi53:

Bro! the purchasing strength of the Ghana cedis is never like the naira.
what you would buy with that GH¢700/40000 in Ghana would never be upto what you can buy with N500k/2.9million!

that's the fact.
if the cost of some drinkable items in Ghana is told to you, you will be shocked.

PMS is sold at the rate of GH¢4.5/lit. which is about N333.
but if It's raised to N200 here we would be "ranting". I don't mean to say N200 is a right price, but that our economy is different.

Honesty, sincerity, prudence, Altruism and so on are qualities we are lacking both in our leaders and the masses. a very insignificant number possess these qualities!
the fact that Nigeria has a low cost of living does not mean the currency is good
If that was the case, the naira is better than the dollar
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Torg77: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
anyicash:
when fools talk we know.

When your mums pussy gets wet we know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.