Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. (56583 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Owode1: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by DoyenExchange: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Battle of the midgets! undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Ijaya123: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Rubbish.

Oshiomole should dance with caution. The APC is leaving in February anyway

And who is coming in?

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Teeisaac(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by deebsman1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oshio for president 2023, no nonsense man
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by ebereokey(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hope he won't deny it tomorrow becouse I know that short piston will shot him sooner or latter
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by bodee(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
The new Gadaffi in town but he should have handled the matter diplomatically and not exposing the lapses of its party member.

Check my sig, take it serious and I am thank me later.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by asawanathegreat(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Appointment don dey shark u abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by bamasite(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gan gan according to nollywood
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by CSTR1005: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
lol.
This guy will end the APC with his undiplomatic behavior.
Ngige is not your mate in any strata of life.

More power to your elbow as you destroy your own party.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by wallex1983(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by abbeyty(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nobody should separate these two oo? Let them fight it out thank God they are of the same height

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by surveyProf(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
One thing I am not getting clear here from the write-up, is that is it the party that appoints ministers? must a federal minister belong to same party with the president or must he/she be a card carrying member of the party, and does the party chairman has the right to suspend a minister that does not follow due process in awarding contracts?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Obierika(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
An ordinary party chairman giving orders to a federal minister?

Who the hell does this guy think her is?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by J4justice: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
That is serious. I think these people differentiate between party and the presidency.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Sgwin: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Notice me
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by aribisala0(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Maybe he is trying to impress his imported wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by RexTramadol1: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Your writing sef Na proof

By the way, Oshiomole even if I don't like him seems to be right on this

Ministers shld NT be power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by terfcha: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Charly68: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
I know Oshio will put the ragtag house in order..Ngige can not act contrary to presidential order .Thanks Baba chairman

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by frankwyte: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
buharitill2023:
Blogger sef,
Can't you see it on Channels TV. Which school you attend sef!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by LDaVinci: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why hasnt he said this to Adeosun?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by ironben(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
SenatorCharles1:
‘If Presidency Condones Disrespect, I Will Not,’ Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Minister

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole has threatened to suspend the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, from the party noting that he will not give room for ‘dishonourable’ Ministers.

Oshiomhole while addressing journalists in Abuja, on Monday, said discipline must be maintained and if Ngige fails to constitute and inaugurate board members for Federal Agencies’ parastatals under his ministry he will be expelled from the ruling party.

“If the Minister refuses we will suspend him from the party. We must return to internal discipline. For me it is the height of mischief for any Minister, you cannot purport to be Honourable Minister and you act dishonourably. Nobody is greater than the party.

“If the President condones disrespect for his office, I will not condone disrespect for the party.”

The National Chairman said some Ministers have abused the ‘fatherly disposition’ of President Muhammadu Buhari and therefore, efforts will be put in place to prevail on the President to instill discipline in members of his cabinet and Ministers.

“They have taken undue advantage of the President’s fatherly disposition. When we expel the Minister, we will prevail on the President that he can’t keep in his cabinet people who have neither respect for his own decisions nor have respect for the party without which they would not have been Ministers.

“There are no independent candidates in our system. No Minister is above the party. It is absolutely illegal for a Minister in a democracy to prey the powers of the board. The laws establishing those institutions are clear. The boards have procedures to follow.

“When a minister sits in his office to award a contract that didn’t go through boards, this is clearly an abuse of office.

“I am convinced that what they are doing is not with the endorsement of Mr. President. I tell them it is the same authority that appoints these people. It is the same green pen that made them Ministers that appointed these boards that they are refusing to swear in.”

Oshiomhole, who is also a former governor of Edo State, said the Ministers must comply to President Buhari’s instructions. He said they must also comply with the party’s position or they are shown the way out of the party.

This he, however, stressed does not mean he does not respect Nigerian Ministers.

“We have respect for Ministers but only to the extent that they recognise that they are a product of a political party. They either comply or we will expel them from the party.”

Oshiomhole speaking concerning the newly formed Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC) maintained that he is losing no sleep over the opposition party.

According to him, the APC would not change nor negotiate its core values in order to retain aggrieved members.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/07/23/breaking-if-presidency-condones-disrespect-i-will-not-oshiomhole-threatens-to-suspend-minister/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television
why is this man always sweating undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
IT WON'T BE BETTER FOR YOU IF UNA DON'T FIGHT, OLD FOOLISH PEOPLE
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Twoclans(f): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why do I have this funny feeling the comrade chairman is upset with Ngige because of that his blunder at Ekiti State. undecided

Osho baba should please respect a minister of the Federal Republic, what manner of arrogance is this abeg.

This is just a case of two short men fighting, abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by thunderbabs: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oshiomole shuud shaaraap jare... Una kuku don dey kill unaselves arnd d country already undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by mynaijadj(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
(In response)
Ngige : Go and Die
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Yinxies(f): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Foes oshiomole have the power to suspend a minister
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by hammer6F: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
PARTY CHAIRMAN OSHIOMHOLE BARK LIKE A DOG.

LACKS CAPACITY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
thunderbabs:
Oshiomole shuud shaaraap jare... Una kuku don dey kill unaselves arnd d country already undecided

No! That little IGBO midget should shut the FFK up!

Why? Just because he is IGBO!

I wee never support a Biafran against a Nigerian lai lai!

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy Bede2u lzaa lzaa b'stds lzaa

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Lomprico2: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Again, I stand to say Oshi (thief) Omo ole (thief pikin) is far more dangerous than pmb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.