Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) (74761 Views)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by flamingREED(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a dream. I believe someday, we'll live in a world where there is freedom to marry whoever you like (your fellow man or woman) and a world where there's freedom to have sex with whatever you like whether animal or human.

And I'm glad that you won't live to mount the cows of your dreams.

Cheers.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by positivethought: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
emekabros2:
A man has been given the beating of his life after he was caught sleeping with a cow in Kenya.The story was shared by Chalz who wrote...

'Nakuru man offers piece of land after being caught mounting neighbor's cow

- Mwaura said he was lonely and really wanted to quench his urge

- He confessed the cow he was caught with was the fifth he had mounted

- To prevent the neighbors from killing him, he asked for forgiveness and also offered his land as compensation

- Police intervened and rescued him from the wrath of his accusers

A man in Bahati, Nakuru County on Wednesday, July 18, left the tongues of a mob baying for his blood wagging after he openly confessed to have engaged in unnatural acts with at least five cows.

John Mwaura was literally caught pants down with his neighbor's cow after he stealthy gained his way inside a farm to quench his urge'.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/man-caught-sleeping-with-cow-in-kenya.html
strange as it may sound,i blame women for this,if you know the kind wahala wey women the cause men because of konji self ehn,and na something wey them too de enjoy am pass self but dem go wan skin persin put on top,but the guy self na waoh,him no see even olosho to manage?.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Sadiyaene(f): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a dream. I believe someday, we'll live in a world where there is freedom to marry whoever you like (your fellow man or woman) and a world where there's freedom to have sex with whatever you like whether animal or human.

Lubish loo loo lookat him shocked shocked :odis is how u pepo will be spreading diseases everywhere embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Maket: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is act of BESTIALITY and it should be condemned anywhere in the world.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by adexy1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
na wa oooo
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by ddjay: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
madam that's RAPE, because its not with the cows consent
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by joshcaleb: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
shut up der ... carry your dream go Libya! go join dem slaves..

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
ONLY IN KENYA
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by LordNapoleon: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a stupid dream.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Harrynight(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The earlier u wake up and face reality the better for you
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by hope4life: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That dream is from Satan and the council.of hell.Do you accept that kind of dream.Perversion of the End Time.Anything against Divine Order is from the Devil
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by anukulapo: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
When will prostitutes start doing CSR so that guys like this will not be wasted. grin grin grin

Cow head. mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.