Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (50348 Views)

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by SolexxBarry(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Drniyi4u:
Doctors did not notice the problem in three ultrasound scans

During her pregnancy Ernilasari said she did not feel anything strange, and doctors at the Chamata Sahidiya Panbil Hospital did not notice the problem despite three ultrasound scans.

'The doctor just said the baby's head is enlarged and he is in breech position,' Ernilasari said.

Now Gilang's parents are desperate to find a way to separate their child's head, as the abnormality has caused health problems for the little one.

It is believed he has a disorder called diprosopus, one of the rarest deformities in humans, and one which most do not survive beyond birth.

The condition is known as craniofacial duplication and causes part or all of the face to be grown twice because of a problem during the egg's division in the womb.

Curing Gilang will likely involve risky surgery to remove one of his brains and faces, and part of his skull.
I conduct ULTRASOUND SCAN as well, it will be difficult to pick such except one is using a 4D scanner which is unlikely in their case
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by chicagoPD(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Nature is unfair to bless a poor family as this with such a child...they can't dump him and they have no means of caring for him. Father Lord don't put me into temptation!

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by udoka55555: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2018
and why are all this deformed children always born in poor homes?
I really don't understand if poverty affect sperms negatively

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2018
So sad. Why let the poor baby suffer? Well, the medical community need these kinda abnormalities to further their knowledge

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Harrynight(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2018
cry

If 2face had performed in Indonesia last year he would be a prime suspect grin
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Ignatio(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2018
This is really complicated. Hopefully a solution is found.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Ignatio(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2018
udoka55555:
and why are all this deformed children always born in poor homes?

I really don't understand if poverty affect sperms negatively

Poor medic care probably.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by francisMKD(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2018
hmmmm na wa oo... Where's 2face ..... come and see ur brother oo..
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2018
they have extra mouth to feed
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by ipobarecriminals: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2018
sad embarassed Agony of a mother.a.If to say nah her,dem go don systematically trowey the baby in a pit/gathered village pipu to com and see miracu pikin
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by livewithfun: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2018
What a tragedy! Poor mom, poor baby. Hope god bless you.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2018
safarigirl:
They should just euthanize this child and save him the suffering. Why are they looking for money for treatment that doesn't exist?

No matter now selfish you are as a parent, if you love a child, you should be strong enough to do the right thing in hopeless situations
exactly my thoughts. Its no use keeping the baby. End the suffering now. Embryology gone really wrong in the womb.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by donneco(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2018
This is the real Tuface.
Poor child, hope the medics can help it.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by AmbyU(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Euthanasia seems the best option here
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by olutop(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2018
vizkiz:
Imagine that baby found himself in a country like Nigeria. I am 1000% sure he will be dumped in one gutter or dustbin.

Pikin whey no get 2 faces sef, them dey throw am away.
Baba talk for yourself, We all know u don't have value for your own child's life, Some Nigerian parents can do anything to save there kids no matter how the kid turn out, I am a medical practioner, I know what am saying.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2018
The real 2face not Idibia.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by tinktanker: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2018
That is the really tuface aka the real 2baba
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by wamide042(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Samirana360:
just kill him..,no need of suffering d little kid knowing hecwont live long
"Mercy killing" I guess..
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by AK481(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Na today I begin fear and respect _toto.

How possible this head take come out?
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by tutulicious(f): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
The look on the mothers face after 9 Months.

If you are interested in an online job check my signature.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by JamesIkosong(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Get an editor first.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by kalu61(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Auxtin85:
Science has done more harm than Good
Are you okay?
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by mrgee1986(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Ben Carson is needed there
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by phase1: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
The baby possibly absorbed the body of his identical twin (except the face) during embryogenesis and foetal development. Happen in very rare cases.

India has some of rarest medical cases known to mankind maybe because of their very huge population which runs into more than a billion people thereby giving nature a very 'big field' to run its own 'experiments'.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Indomie001: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Keep kwaet joor
I tot you only hate Buhari, I don't know you also hate GOD .

Now I give up on you , won't mind your post , even reading it anymore sad
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Volcano12(f): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Leave the right head.Cut the left because the circulation of osmosis is based on the right. The coagulation of a cramp is found on the left. The head just needs to be diffused like a bomb.

Maybe a more qualified doctor below me has something to say
Wi wi wizard.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Volcano12(f): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Ramon92:
Isn't God just wonderful??
what is the meaning of that?
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Sharpshooota: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Indomie001:
I tot you only hate Buhari, I don't know you also hate GOD .

Now I give up on you , won't mind your post , even reading it anymore sad

If you don't read my post...
You will not like yourself
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
God help him
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by LadyJasper: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2018
I'm just preoccupied with what could be the reason for the woman's egg not splitting completely upon fertilization since it's supposed to be most likely identical twins? Could it be a genetic issue or the woman took a drug not good for the baby?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / 200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.