Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. (36817 Views)

Female Herbalist Tries Killing Client After Duping Him Of N2M In Katsina / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by queensera(f): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
An estate agent has absconded after duping over 60 prospective tenants of N300k each in Ifako Agege, Lagos.

There was drama, today, after they all met at the house, ahead of the scheduled day of moving into their respective self-contained rooms.

The agent, who owns Lanrak Construction Nig. Ltd, made each of them pay N300k while the house was under construction and told them they would be able to move in by the end of July.

They, however, got the shock of their lives, today, after they all met at the building and discovered that he told over 60 of them the same thing.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/estate-agent-disappears-after-duping-over-60-people-of-n300k-each-video/

2 Likes

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Eighteen million Naira (#18,000,000) just like that?!

The fraudster will be apprehended soon most definitely.
And the people paying money for an uncompleted building are kinda a bit dumb too!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by hollowpot15684(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lol..
419 chop 419s.
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by IamAirforce1: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wow , that's huge sum .

Thief
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by geesilver(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
na jazz he use.... that's much
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by konkonbilo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
In his mind he's smart

No wonder oyinbo no trust us especially with
the way we take advantage of each other because of immediate gratification forgetting that money gotten through fraudulent Means develops wings and flies away. If he like make e be 100bn,he will end up squandering the money on frivolities or become a victim of quick riches scam.

Igba Melo lowo fin tan especially naija naira wey no get value. He will just get carried away spending it. The thing go dey sweet am. Everyday he will be going to ATM to make withdrawals. One day he will get there to withdraw 80k, he will meet 2k there. No be naija money again? That is when he will now go back to poverty and his poverty will double. Such people lack foresight or investment plans

A sudden overnight millionaire that didn't get money through the sweat of his hands ends up selling everything he bought and now be poorer than the people he used to give money and eventually depend on goodwill from his family.

Don't even let me go to his wife because that one for Don run away as Yorubas will say it's better for a man to be poor all his life than for them to be referring to him as olowo ana. The disgrace, insults, jeers ,snide remarks, shades and mockery no be here. His wife will even deny him .he will no longer be honoured at parties. No one will sing his praises because they all know money Don finish

We see this happen all the time

I remember when I did my graduation from University and people came to celebrate with me. A lot of people gave me money and by the time I gathered everything together it was 150k.quickly I went to pay off the woman that did my souvenir, my tailor and used the remaining balance to paint my house and buy TV .by the time I gave my house a new look and paid all my debt na 5k remain. In less than a month. So you see how useless the naira is.

Then as for those saying sharp guy, they're deceiving themselves and even the scammer shouldn't feel too relaxed because it's just going to be a short term comfort and eternal regret, embarrassment and pain

Aside that those kinds of people don't remember their mother. Theyll rather Make it rain on chains of harlots than their mothers. Na when money finish, they'll remember their way home

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by SaAbbas(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
See mugu
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by FarahAideed: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Issa legend

2 Likes

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by FaceThem: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Too Bad
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Eighteen million naira chei shocked

1 Like

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by merit455(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
300 x 60=Lollll,no be small money
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by ladyF(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wealth gotten by vanity....

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by LastSurvivor11: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
His wunt last for days before been caught..

He duped too many people and of course got very little..
His punishment will be more than the money he scammed..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by AleAirHub(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mr referrer to my site undecided undecided
queensera:
An estate agent has absconded after duping over 60 prospective tenants of N300k each in Ifako Agege, Lagos.

There was drama, today, after they all met at the house, ahead of the scheduled day of moving into their respective self-contained rooms.

The agent, who owns Lanrak Construction Nig. Ltd, made each of them pay N300k while the house was under construction and told them they would be able to move in by the end of July.

They, however, got the shock of their lives, today, after they all met at the building and discovered that he told over 60 of them the same thing.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/estate-agent-disappears-after-duping-over-60-people-of-n300k-each-video/

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by COvo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dude don escape with 18 million �
But any money you make and you'll have to be on the run is not enjoyable.

8 Likes

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by sirusX(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who go claim original room owner now

Na to tender document or show bank teller who pay first

1 Like

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
queensera:

Sad

I thought this type of thing only happened in badly scripted Nollywood movies

2 Likes

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by fergieboy: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by sirusX(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
COvo:
Jesus!

Cool blood ooo
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Look for three things in a man, Integrity, knowledge and strength; if they don't have the first one, don't bother looking for the last two.

2 Likes

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by HypocriticalMod: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wow.. that's bad.
Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by AngelicBeing: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by naijacentric(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Were they scammed?

1 Like

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by Grupo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Man's inhumanity to man

2 Likes

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by Offpoint: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Money I can't flex around with openly ain't no money.

3 Likes

Re: Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. by AngelicBeing: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69642025:
Eighteen million Naira (#18,000,000) just like that?!

The fraudster will be apprehended soon most definitely.
The guy has vammoosed to Croatia now sipping vodkas with Cuban cigarette shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Rider Robbed & Shot In Warri By Persons He Volunteered To Help:Graphic pics / Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) / Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.