Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Any Nigerian Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Any Nigerian Bank (301 Views)

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Foreign Currencies In Nigeria | How To Open A Domiciliary Account / 3 Important Things You Must Know Before Working For Any Nigerian Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Any Nigerian Bank by peterakpanumo: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Every Nigerian has the right to operate a domiciliary account, even while he or she is in Nigeria and it is recommended for those who engage on international business or need it for one reason or the other.

A domiciliary account is held locally and is different from other foreign bank accounts, which is normally held by foreign banks outside the shores of Nigeria.

The information written here is aimed at giving general guidance on how to open a domiciliary bank account in Nigerian banks and also why you need to afford yourself one.

Before I start, I would like to explain what a domiciliary account is, and what it is used for. This is for the benefit of those who have never heard of it before... Read more details here ==>>>https://www.careerprovince.com/open-a-domiciliary-account-in-any-nigerian-bank/

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money With Ur Phone / All It Takes To Be A Millionaire Today / Save The Children Massive Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.