Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (35567 Views)

Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Protest In Aba Today,say IGP Can't Intimidate Them(pics / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
xtervaganza:
Personally I support Biafra ( though I'm a Yoruba) cos this country is already dead to me
[s]But nnamdi kanu has insulted the Christian faith many times and said Igbos should only practice Judaism. So I'm not sure he'd be happy about[/s] this

You are one of the very few intelligent Yorubas on this forum. Your second statement is rubbish so I erased it. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Your ignorance craves attention , but you are below me.

How can I be below you? I am a child of God. You worship your father, satan. God is above satan. So I am above you. ALWAYS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
bamoski4real:
FG needs to carry out a massive crack down on these rats walahi angry

You mean the same crack down that FG has not been able to do against killer Herdsmen that are slaughtering people every day?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

You are one of the very few intelligent Yorubas on this forum. Your second statement is rubbish so I erased it. God bless you.
we have dumb people scattered everywhere in Nigeria. Including Igbo land too.

Btw I don't practice any kind of religion as I believe they are all nonsense. So don't take my comment as some kind of support for Christianity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

How can I be below you? I am a child of God. You worship your father, satan. God is above satan. So I am above you. ALWAYS.
I have been right all along, that's why you can never achieve biafra. Religious slave.

1 Like

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by LZAA: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
bamoski4real:
FG needs to carry out a massive crack down on these rats walahi angry

lzaa warn ya gay illiterates before e set for them. We don't play with treason on this side.

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
xtervaganza:
Personally I support Biafra ( though I'm a Yoruba) cos this country is already dead to me

But nnamdi kanu has insulted the Christian faith many times and said Igbos should only practice Judaism. So I'm not sure he'd be happy about this

There is nothing like insulting christian faith.
Thats His religious blive and he has right to it.
I support Biafra but will remain a Christian.
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Netanyahu1:
I have been right all along, that's why you can never achieve biafra. Religious slave.

Yoruba man. Please tell me something - why do you take panadol for Igbo/Biafra headache? Do you see me interfering in your YorubaRepublic? Do you see the children of God disturbing you about your Oduduwa project? Please mind your business and stop disgracing yourself all over this thread. If you don't have shame at least have a little sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Sanchez - you never cease to amaze me. You are a Fulani that pretends to be from NigerDelta. You are a slave who does not even realize he is in bondage. You think you are doing Biafrans - you are doing yourself. Ever since we exposed your lies about your fake Urhobo claims, you have disappeared from NL, only to appear now hoping that we have forgotten your humiliation. You are mistaken my friend grin grin grin grin
Like hell! Little wonder your agitation is hopeless. Like Kanu, like his foot soldiers. Falsehood, propaganda and unfounded tales are what you and your ilks revel in. Humour me and share the link that showed I was busted.

Well, I think I understand why non Igbos look like Fulanis now. You cannot have the Python dance in your front yard and expect your sight to be the same. You'll be fine grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by Azam101: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
proeast:
I don't see Biafra agitation dieing rather I see Nigeria breaking up!
keep dreaming pls.

2 Likes

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by phase1: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

It really must be done. To chase this flat heads away from the west is a burning desire.

Make everybody go to there region and get a visa into the country after breakup

The usual yoro-noise that have unabate. Oya walk the talk, you go pick race to one naijeriya.
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by uba1991: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Netanyahu - biko, why don't you face your YorubaRepublic? Why do you ALWAYS put your dirty nose in Igbo/Biafran matter? Are you cursed?
WHY not use an igbo forum,why always coming to a YORUBA OWNED FORUM. this forum is own by a yoruba man therefore no ipob pig will decide which tread to b followed.

1 Like

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by Azam101: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
ArinzeAnthony03:
It is Biafra or nothing...
Or burial ground!
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by Azam101: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Grow up kid
Da kid that has better comprehension than old fool.
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by potoX: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Reelectbuhari, is that all you have to say ?
I know you are not happy inside.
Well, how is Buhari and your fellow northerners doing ?
Hope you are mobilising amajiris to vote for ur master in 2019 ?
We will humiliate you, we will destroy you and you will will come here after that and whine like the bitches that you are. Buhari till 2023
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by Ejorchris: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
God will make ways for us,Biafra must be restored.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by DonPikko: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
See Nigerians slandering themselves, what a shame
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
uba1991:
WHY not use an igbo forum,why always coming to a YORUBA OWNED FORUM. this forum is own by a yoruba man therefore no ipob pig will decide which tread to b followed.

Guy 90 % of the adverts on NL (which is how Seun makes his money) is placed by Igbo/Biafran investors/businesses. So, if you don't know what to write STOP quoting me with your senseless opinions. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by phase1: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
potoX:
We will humiliate you, we will destroy you and you will will come here after that and whine like the bitches that you are. Buhari till 2023

Noise from the child of a yoro muslim alms beggar in oshogbo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sanchez01:

Like hell! Little wonder your agitation is hopeless. Like Kanu, like his foot soldiers. Falsehood, propaganda and unfounded tales are what you and your ilks revel in. Humour me and share the link that showed I was busted.

Well, I think I understand why non Igbos look like Fulanis now. You cannot have the Python dance in your front yard and expect your sight to be the same. You'll be fine grin

So Sanchez, you want me to invest my valuable time to dig up the numerous posts of how you were exposed as a Fulani pretending to be Urhobo. You are one of the most annoying 'we SS' monikers of NL. You know that I know that you are NOT Urhobo. This has been trashed severally and I am not interested is re-flogging you all over again. My only advice for you is to embrace your Fulani-ness and cease to carry Biafran business on your head. It will be good for your health both physical and psychological. I know you are a shameless somebody but at least you should have enough sense to value your well-being. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by toofit007: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
majella4:
The Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra in Nsukka have started its church to church evangelism, propagating the gospel of IPOB restoration in the whole territory.

On 22nd ofJuly, 2018 the IPOB Enugu North district visited the St. Theresa Anglican Church with thanksgiving service and used the avenue to propagate the gospel of IPOB to the church members and the church leaders telling them to rise and support the IPOB struggle.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/proscribed-ipob-members-dare.html
before we came there was non like us and after we might have gone, there will be non like us......... NNAMDI KANU, 2014. only if the zoo government knows what we are planning for them......... Heaven and the earth shall bear me witness that this zoo called Nigeria must fall in our life time. One thing that every true Biafran have in common is that, we have a pathological hatred for this damnable entity called Nigeria and by God's grace in our lifetime the zoo must disintegrate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
potoX:

humiliate who? Please don't make me die with laughter here. You are weak. And so is the Zoo govt you worship grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Emycord:
to break nigeria is a task that must be done

What year were you born?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by toofit007: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

It's the truth.

Can't they go hold the flag infront of an army barracks to show bravery
no need for that for now, we have done that in the past. But now, we are on a diplomatic mission only someone with eagle's eyes will see that. In the next six month second face of the struggle will be unveiled. Advice....... Get your visa ready.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
omooba969:

What year were you born?

You have come again with you silly questions? What has his age got to do with the impending demise of the zoo? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by toofit007: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Netanyahu1:
its not waste, its West. Cursing an entire tribe will not get you biafra either. Funny how you lack technological advancements in weaponry, even in diplomacy you score zero, yet you think religious fanaticism will somehow help you realize biafra. Wake up you are all dreamers.

By the way am an Igbo guy , the stupidity of you ibobs make me sick . None amongst you have any advanced intellectual reasoning just one stupid ecclesiastic believe in victory.
useless post I am igbo my foot, oya gbasiemu ebe ama nnagi nno na Ala biafra?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

You have come again with you silly questions? What has his age got to do with the impending demise of the zoo? grin grin grin grin grin

I don't remember quoting you Mallam. cool
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
Umu Chineke. Our time is now. The enemies of Biafra will all fall down like expired flies. The rest of you Nigerians who fail to stand up NOW, three words for you - abala one chance.

You have been warned!

Chest beater. grin
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
CCSN:
Small small we shall get to the promised land

Do you mean potopoto republic, land of erosion? wink

1 Like

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by noah91(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
This flag ugly pass Nigerian flag
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Netanyahu1:
That's how myopic you idiot iPods are, so you were the first to quote me now you are asking not to quote you .

Nairalanders can look and see who's wallowing in stupidity and gigantic ignorance here.

Knife / stick wielding batbaric fools
afonja Muslim I know you must raise your head for tribal mark exhibition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Meet Goodluck Jonathan Amid Defection Rumour (Video) / Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.