Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore (25154 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by dammy13(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
A candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Osun state for the coming Gubernatorial election scheduled to hold September 22, this year, Senator Iyiola Omisore has expressed optimism that he will emerge victorious in the governorship election in the state.

He declared that he was the man to beat in the election, saying that as the most experienced candidate, he has all it takes to come out victorious in the exercise.

Omisore boasted that none of the aspirants jostling for the governor’s seat can compete with him in terms of governance and administrative skills and that he doesn’t have an opponent as regards the Governorship election.

The former Deputy Governor of Osun said this in a statement issued by his Director of Media and Publicity, Omisore Campaign Organization, Prince Samson Falope, in Osogbo Monday.

He said: I’m very sure that I am going to emerge victorious in the coming gubernatorial election, as no any of the other party’s candidate is viable enough to compete with me”, Omisore boldly said.

“With the readiness and support of Osun-State people towards restoration of human dignity and good governance which the state has suffered in recent past, I will definitely take over the governance as the Executive Governor of the state, come November 27, 2018.”

Analysing the quality of each of the aspirants on the platform of other political parties, Omisore claimed that “APC candidate, Mr Gboyega Oyetola and that of the PDP, Sen Demola Adeleke are not near threat as people of Osun are fully aware of atrocities committed by Oyetola who has been the Chief of Staff to Aregbesola and the brain behind Aregbesola’s series of blunders.”

“The almost Eight (cool years of the APC have plunged the state and its people into abject poverty and penury is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, hence, it is crystal clear that the good people of Osun state are tired of such governance or culprit and cannot afford to go into another Four (4) years of slavery.”

“The APC primary election was a charade which was skewed and designed to favour the candidate, hoodlums were used to harass and coerce members to vote Oyetola and those that resisted were beaten by thugs. This is to show that the Lagos neo-colonialist are hell-bent on perpetuating their oppressive regime in Osun State at all cost but by the help of God and the sagacious decision of the people of Osun, it will not materialize. ”

“As for the emergence of Senator Ademola Adeleke, Omisore said “Demola Adeleke doesn’t have intellectual and professional capabilities to handle the affairs of financially challenged state like ours and moreover, his emergence as the People Democratic Party candidate is on illegality with series of litigations here and there, which its foundation is faulty and can not stand the test of time.“

http://kikiotolu.com/osun-election-i-will-win-without-stress-omisore/

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by teckmore(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
In your dreams

This man will not sit down somewhere and gather forgiveness and natural love from people.

Let him redeem his past and bad image first...

He wasted pdp chance in the past election..

Always hungry of power like atiku

18 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by redcliff: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
what do these mofos keep looking for back in power!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by salbis(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Congratulations in advance Sen. Omisore grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by IamAirforce1: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chest beater , Davido uncle would humble you .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Biggty(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Joseph the dreamer, u can never be the Governor of Osun state

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by pelvicky(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
So true sir, you are the one with the most experience to deliver osun from its current mess.

you have my vote for now.

#stillobserving#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by pawesome(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
This guy has already planned more than APCs 5k in Ekiti o... He knows the sure way to get votes...
Teree gbosa for you
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by sehin79(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
this omisore still dey politics i have been hearing of him since 1999,

26 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by lilmax(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
who be this one?
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
What moral right does APC have to contest in Osun after putting the State in massive debt that will take decades to pay?

I think the election should naturally be between SDP and PDP

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Baba, is this not a show of arrogance? We'll cross our fingers till September.

10 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by majekobaje1: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
o
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Praktikals(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
These are the kinds of people we need in governance. Just go to wiki and run a background check on this man

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by amaniro: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
lol all I see is ugliness!
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
They will ask you what makes you better you'll start talking shît about your opponents... Typically action of a potentially dunce candidate

22 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by asheyorinitemi: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
This guy is strong in in osun particularly ife and he get money too

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by GistFullGround: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
I HATE this power-desperate man

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Masme: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by perdollar(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
d slayer one of bola ige. d aremumu of yolubaland. carry go. next, we want u to kill senile pa buhari

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by ufuosman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
September after election we go know afar.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Peacemaker5128: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Our people from red mud region will support you as long as you're in opposition

9 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by osusuallstars: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
what are your legacies after all the years in government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by petbam: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
u will win against APC 40, 000 police, 6000 DSS, 10000 Army, INEC, 4000 civil defence, 3000, Nigeria custom. continue dreaming when u finish let me know.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Experienced candidate. cheesy
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Johnnyessence(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:
They will ask you what makes you better you'll start talking shît about your opponents... Typically action of a potentially dunce candidate
hmmmm you don finish am. zoning has already spoke against omisore governorship candidacy. present governor is from osun east senatorial zone, also ogbeni has used 8 years already.omisore is from osun east senatorial zone too. omisore will have to wait for another 4 years after osun west senatorial zone produced the next governor of osun state. well wetin i know, let me come and be going.#westlodu. Atigbon.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by adewuyiade: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Our incoming governor its time for ife to produce a Governor

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Yankiss(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Like for Adeleke, share for Omisore.

18 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Baawaa(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Omisore,you won but they refused to sworn you in grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blockade: Northern Elders Frown At FFK's Involvement In Peace Deal / Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.