Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (25353 Views)

Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / How To Start Mini Suparmarket In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by sophiathefirst: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Exclusivebae:
I will teach at least 10 people...... FREE FREE FREE....
Pls am interested too. Thanks
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by opera1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Exclusivebae:

Create Another Thread with details explanation for it here so that lot of people can benefit from it instead of creating a WhatsApp group.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by TakeMeTop: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice post, op, this is what I call value post, if you have knowledge, then show people the way.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Badtman(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
ennon92:
grin phones
Chat me up @ 09099269974 whatsapp only
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by TakeMeTop: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
If you are interested in buying a complete book on mini importation business, then get the book, " Secret of Mini Importation Business In Nigeria'

The testimonies that have followed that book, eeh.

You wont understand.

To buy the book->

Click

http://www.doubleprofit.com.ng/p/blog-page.html

I also created a free training to show you how the Mini Importation business is done, after going through the training, buying the book is the next step in your journey to online success.

If you are interested in the free training or the book. Comment below.

Or call/whatsapp me on

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by freshvybe(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Helloo
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by freshvybe(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=TakeMeTop post=69700912]Nice post, op, this is what I call value post, if hhhsnss
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Kechbeau: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
@exclusivebae..pls I'm interested..this is my email..ellaforch@gmail.com.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by freshvybe(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
I use the China
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by supereagle(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Exclusivebae:
Mini importation is very profitable business to go into. I started some months back and I am really enjoying it.

How do pay for the items you bought when Nigeria banks are not helping any longer?
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Deback2018: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
paymentvoucher:
sad Mini Importation Business in this Defection Period?

Is OP OK?
quote of the day
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by freshvybe(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
supereagle:

How do pay for the items you bought when Nigeria banks are not helping any longer?

Add green Air Logistics... 08083540579 they handle all that... The free training also
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by TakeMeTop: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
supereagle:

It is very easy to pay for goods.

Actually you pay directly into your agents direct bank account here in Nigeria.

If you want the agents contacts,message me.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by micholalo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Exclusivebae:
No... But if you want to learn, I will teach you free of charge.

pls put me through too. I really wanna learn.

Whatsapp 0 8143053035, olalotiti@gmail.com. thanks jah bless
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by satowind(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
baba3know:

Try to locate any of the deep seas in Lagos, dive inside and you will finally export yourself to heaven. Just my 2 cents.
grin
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by fikhayo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Exclusivebae:

I also want to learn o
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by martins946: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice one. So interested
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Who is going to buy? I so much hate topics as this. Nations are advancing and creating the technologies. All we do is import this technology, no skills transfer, nothing. Youths are getting un intelligent by the day, The leaders aren't helping matter.... something needs to be done! Its not about looking to make money, it should be about looking to make an impact, a change.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by horlarlekan(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Interested
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by horlarlekan(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
fikhayo:
I also want to learn o
Interested
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
TakeMeTop:

It is very easy to pay for goods.

Actually you pay directly into your agents direct bank account here in Nigeria.

If you want the agents contacts,message me.

If it is this one I am aware, UK2me does it. I am talking about importation from China or Medical equipment from India. No direct agent in this one.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by jolyment: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
satowind:
pls how to i export my self out of this country?

Go through Libya.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Lordkross(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nairaland with hungry lions like those ones when dey Portharcourt. shocked Na so them go dey shine their eyes like bulb... Nobody wan teach without telling others to buy one book or the other.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by headboy4u(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
interested
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by horlarlekan(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Exclusivebae:

Am interested
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by makenz222: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Affordable Housing Loan For Workers And Business Owners by makenz222: 3:21pm
Here is a housing loan product (for home improvement and full construction) designed for property owners wIth interest rate of 2.3% per month for the period of two years ( Negotiable ). You should reside within Lekki and Epe axis. Call or whatsapp me on 07033299493 for further details
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by Shaev7(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Exclusivebae:
Interested.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by QuietMynd: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
You see them, they can't advertise how to start exporting business to improve the economy but importing to drain the little country reserve.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by RegArmani: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm interested too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / 41 Exempted Items: FG Dumps CBN’s Forex Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.