Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? (28289 Views)

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by sacajawea: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
ritylove:
So I have being doing a lot of reading online and I stumbled upon an article which got me wondering and confused, is it safe or rather hygienic to let a guy be it your husband or boyfriend suck you as in right down not tits oh, during sexual inter-course.
Normal Humans don't put mouth on Sexual Organs the World is Mad!
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by topedoski(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Colourich:
There is nothing apparently wrong with that, a doctor once told me that saliva is good for the vagina.

Is the vagina juice good for the mouth? :/ grin
just asking
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by RICHOLAC(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amakababe:
Who cares?
Just enjoy yourself. Even if it's unhealthy, it's the man that'll end up sucking all the bacteria away.

You have nothing to lose abeg
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by RICHOLAC(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is one obvious reason why my woman must be clean before any pre-intimacy.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Nmeri17: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Amakababe:
Who cares?
Just enjoy yourself. Even if it's unhealthy, it's the man that'll end up sucking all the bacteria away.

this energy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by goodluck3208: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2019
ritylove:
So I have being doing a lot of reading online and I stumbled upon an article which got me wondering and confused, is it safe or rather hygienic to let a guy be it your husband or boyfriend suck you as in right down not tits oh, during sexual inter-course.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by goodluck3208: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2019
]So I have being doing a lot of reading online and I stumbled upon an article which got me wondering and confused, is it safe or rather hygienic to let a guy be it your husband or boyfriend suck you as in right down not tits oh, during sexual inter-course.
it's so yucky!
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Amakababe:
Who cares?

Lol maddoo
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by cassbeat(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Amakababe:
Who cares?

What if she is a lez?
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Shugargal(f): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Amakababe:
Who cares?

But I heard the saliva causes cancer..
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Shugargal(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2019
There is nothing apparently wrong with that, a doctor once told me that saliva is good for the vagina.
But I also heard saliva causes cancer.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by RoseyJ: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Its usually an unforgettable moment.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2019

I guess dt doctor must be Tyrion lannister of Games of throne
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are obviously a troll, no point wasting words on you.
seems yours is clean
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by airminem(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Your head dey there but it is called CUNNILINGUS
wink weldone o. I greet you grin
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Vlain: 7:23pm On May 10, 2021
Amakababe:
Who cares?

grin grin grin Yeye girl
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by chocboi78(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2021
Good for the baby, bad for the boys (in kizz Daniels voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Men Must Zip Up. / 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. / Kogi State University Freshest Graduate Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.