Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man (61214 Views)

Two Men Fighting After LASTMA Officials Caused A Traffic Buildup / Two Slay Queens Fighting Over Borrowed Clothes / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by IMASTEX: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is the reason you need to be fit in bed as a man. Be sure of your bed performance with SURE MEN HERBAL TEA. see my profile for details.

Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by IMASTEX: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Mikeross62: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
slay queens ko,better you name them ashawo

it's mikeross yuan,rmb payment processing services
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by dreamwords: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
donstan18:

Surprised? We don't need to be.Who else if not them?

Foolish set of dumb ladies with no iota of respect for themselves, they are ready to kill themselves just for a diiiick, a big disgrace they are. They wail on social media that all men are scum, while they can go to any extent to fight themselves because of diiiick in reality.

How many times have we seen or read news about white women fighting for preeeeq?

Trust men on issues like this, too much understand and love in the brotherhood.
Guy men fight for pussay ke!
Dem dey mad grin

I'll keep saying this, until woman learn how to respect each other, they'll keep loosing value as time goes on in this society.

You are right, the guy must be somewhere diluting goat meat with confirm beer. grin

#Say YES to OLOshoism.
White women fight for preeq. In fact they can shoot the second lady and the guy
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by lexy2014: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:
LADIES!!! have self dignity, no guy is fvcking worth fighting for, just walk away Jeeez!!!
I sure say na so these warring ladies first de talk
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:
LADIES!!! have self dignity, no guy is fvcking worth fighting for, just walk away Jeeez!!!
I would have been happy if they can yield to your advice but they wouldn't. is as if the Devil has hit nails in their ears not to hear words again. imagine, in this time of yahoo plus, election loading
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by bukatyne(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Discovery of life; discovery aye!

E ku fighting o.
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Issafela:
Two ladies almost trip each others unclad while fighting at a hotel after they discovered that they both came to meet same man.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/two-slay-queens-seen-fighting-after-discovering-that-they-dating-same-man-video/

Oga where is the video, I want to watch

Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
bukatyne:
Discovery of life; discovery aye!
E ku fighting o.
I guess you know better since you are a lady
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by bukatyne(f): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oma307:

I guess you know better since you are a lady
Know what better?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Biglittlelois(f): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Galaticos444:
even wen d guy is paying ur house rent and giving u monthly allowee?some women av decided to b permanent liability 4life

So because he pays my house rent and gives me monthly allowee, i should fight a girl who he's cheating on me with nah mehn!!!
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Just Look How Dey Just Dey Mad For Each other Not The Guy
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by bluefilm: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2018
All because of money!!!
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by EmekaBlue(m): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2018
I'm only interested in seeing their nekkidness
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by dude99(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Merimental:
I wonda wat his wife will do to dem if his married.
His wife will wait to one of those ladies win the other so she can come in like the wwe ish
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by adexdloverboy(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by mercy232(f): 1:22am On Jul 24, 2018
These ones I am seeing have been unclad even before the fight..
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

So because he pays my house rent and gives me monthly allowee, i should fight a girl who he's cheating on me with nah mehn!!!
Yes.. U never know who else will agree to replace him and ur current pay can be halved. U don't want that to happen.. Hence the fight.
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Girls been disgracing themselves since Adam.

Buy cheap data ASAP
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by seunfape(m): 4:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Stupid post .Where is the video?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by CloudResident(m): 4:57am On Jul 24, 2018
grin I can't laugh too mosh abeg!

Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by mrgreen4real(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by OyinO: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Why can't they ever cooperate and suck the man dry (drain his finances and energies)? Must they exhibit greed and selfishness?

Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by Merimental(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2018
dude99:

His wife will wait to one of those ladies win the other so she can come in like the wwe ish

Handicap match grin
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by onunwa21(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Make dis women fight 4 my head on day!!ยก! Wetin d happen naa
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by GOFRONT(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Chaii

Peak...Its in you.

Oloshoism....Its in them
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by folake4u(f): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2018
undecided You'd never see two guys fight over a girl in public. Girls why?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by DKM123: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Men have not only fought but murdered and committed suicide for the pvssy! undecided
So what is all the rant on front page about two extremely stvpid women allegedly fighting over a man. undecided
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by anigold(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Issafela:
Two ladies almost trip each others unclad while fighting at a hotel after they discovered that they both came to meet same man.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/two-slay-queens-seen-fighting-after-discovering-that-they-dating-same-man-video/

u mean two ashawo fighting. Mumu grin grin
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by uthlaw: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
even you will fight because of man.
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by jhorjhor: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Check my signature to get ur free data wink
Re: Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man by donbachi(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Every woman is a rebel.revolting against herself...men lived in peace till she came

Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo / Thief Breaks Into A House Through Roof In Edo, Then This Happened (Pics, Video) / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building