Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) (2755 Views)

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
A graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state has died mysteriously after vomiting blood.

The deceased, simply identified as Jonathan, was rushed to the church after he started vomiting blood. From the church, he was taken to the hospital but did not make it.

Source: https://joelsblogmedia.com/handsome-graduate-dies-after-vomiting-blood-in-edo-state-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
I wonder why people are Dieing any how this days... Today I nearly lost a friend of mine to appendix now this! Biko: Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by fantasticone1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please delete those pictures... At least respect the dead

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by medexico(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Something must kill a man
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by madridguy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by GodIsBiafran: 2:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Chisos!!!
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by Martinez19(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2018
RIP. cry
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Why not take him to hospital first..
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2018
He was a yahoo boy. Made money but jealous people all around him did not let him enjoy his Lau-Lau money.

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Rushed him to Church first before taking him to the hospital?! Those responsible for that blunder should be immediately apprehended and prosecuted for gross negligence.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by wittyt98(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
And the first place they had to take him to is Church? Chai what is wrong with people in this country ? too much stupidity

your fight is over.
from the ashes we shall rise
R.I P Jonathan kum skykru

Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by falcon01: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
where are the superstitious people? come and tell us of how his rival used juju on him.

maybe the dude had blood cancer
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Where did we get it wrong in this country? In almost every aspect there's little or nothing to write home about. How can educated people think to first take a dying person to the church? Agreed, even though the hospitals are not the most reliable but this man's death just might have been averted with rational thinking.

RIP to the dead. Such a pity.
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by BiafranDel: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
R I P TO BUHARI
Nice one. That is what we want to hear. Sound it louder!
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by DALE917(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
it could be gastric ulcer oh or upper gastrointestinal tract bleeding
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by LaiveNg: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Some may attribute this to spiritual forces, but I tell you, most deaths wouldn't have been if only we take our health seriously. It could be that he took something to get 'high' or he was poisoned. Rest in peace brother.
Re: Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) by LaiveNg: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Some may attribute this to spiritual forces, but I tell you, most deaths wouldn't have been if only we take our health seriously. It could be that he took something in order to get 'high' or he was poisoned. Rest in peace brother.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Unizik Post Ume Form On Sale Now? / The Polytechnic Ile-ife Admission / Happy Matriculation To All Aau Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.