Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (30628 Views)

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by ATIKUAIR(f): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Buhari want Senate President to be arrested and detained in the next 72 hours to stop him defecting with other senators on Thursday.

The following are his tweets:

The Police have obviously corrupted and politicized their investigations into the Offa robbery incident. They have turned it into an instrument for the party in power to suppress perceived opponents.

The Police in their haste to embarrass me sent the invitation to me at 8pm and requested that I report to the station by 8am tomorrow morning. This obviously demonstrated their desperation as I do not see why they are now in a hurry.

They also stated in today's letter that because in my response of June 7, 2018 to their own letter written on June 4, 2018, I stated that I was responding simply to the contents of the letter and that the full text of the statement made by the arrested suspects...

Yet, instead of including the suspects' statements, they only attached two copies of my own letter to the invitation. No suspects statement was made available.

This plot aimed at compelling me and my associates to stay in a party where members are criminalised without just cause, where injustice is perpetrated at the highest level and where there is no respect for constitutionalism is an exercise in futility and it will fail.

Once again, my confidence in God and our judicial system remains intact and unshaken. The truth shall also prevail in this case.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1021510014442328064

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by bjayx: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Buhari will fail woefully

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by hannysur8(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Alaye go and answer your query, shey we dey there when una all agree to merge together to form APC

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by u3fine(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
When I remember 2015 water run � away my eyes � oh...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by yanabasee(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Saraki will run down Buhari's administration down!!!

Saraki is one smart politician that I respect...Although I'd say, I have zero likeness for him...But he speaks less and do more of actions....

Buhari never liked him and APC never wanted him as a SP and he's been on a battle field since 2015...Yet, his utterances are limited to his duties as a SP....

2019 Elections will make sense and if care isn't taken.... People will die a whole lot!!

SternProphet:

Don't be childish. He worked for Buhari and Aso Rock very well against Tinubu at some point. They have decided he has outlived his usefulness. The man is a corrupt, unserious job-man anyway trying to save his position and his own neck.

You don't know anything....

Politicians do not work for anybody, they work for themselves.....

Saraki never worked against Tinubu. He hated the fact that Tinubu wanted to installed his loyalist as a Senate President but rather He Saraki succeeded David Mark....

And learn to make comments without insulting someone!!

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by greencard: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari wasted 3 years fighting his political enemies, no visible project, just lies and vendetta

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Mikeross62: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2018
drama in the country

it's mikeross yuan,rmb payment processing services
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by subtlemee(f): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Hunter becoming the hunted...and so shall the lord put confusion in the camp of the enemies

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by xtravanganza: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2018
this is politics at its lowest form

26 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by humblesteve(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2018
This is the worst IG in the history of NPF. Reduced NPF into mere political tool.

Which way NIGERIA

64 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by SternProphet: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2018
yanabasee:
Saraki will run down Buhari's administration down!!!

Saraki is one smart politician that I respect...Although I'd say I have zero likeness for him...But he speaks less and do more of actions....

Buhari never liked him and APC never wanted him as a SP and he's been on a battle field since 2015...Yet, he's utterances are limited to his duties as a SP....

2019 Elections will make sense and if care isnt taken.... People will die a whole lot!!

Don't be childish. He worked for Buhari and Aso Rock very well against Tinubu at some point. They have decided he has outlived his usefulness. The man is a corrupt, unserious job-man anyway trying to save his position and his own neck.

15 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Skmoda360(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2018
What a drama-ageing country.? All hail to zombie-land.......buhari my foot.....
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2018
SARAKI go and explain yourself to the Nigeria police, and stop posting rubbish and provocative comments on twitter. As if twitter is where Nigeria police force headquarters is located. Nonsense embarassed angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by KingLennon(m): 1:17am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is a very important personality in the APC camp that's why Buhari is holding on to him. If he defects to PDP, APC will be in trouble cuz he knows all their secrets

16 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Ahmed0336(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:
Saraki is a very important personality in the APC camp that's why Buhari is holding on to him. If he defects to PDP, APC will be in trouble cuz he knows all their secrets
Saraki is important Yes, Any direction he follows kwara Follows Yes. But mind you he cannot get 100% kwarans vote and I can confidently say once PMB have Tinubu and SW governors are loyal to Tinubu PMB is winning come 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by KingLennon(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Saraki is important Yes, Any direction he follows kwara Follows Yes. But mind you he cannot get 100% kwarans vote and I can confidently say once PMB have Tinubu and SW governors are loyal to Tinubu PMB is winning come 2019.
God forbid Buhari to rule Nigeria again 2019 angry

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Kezifils(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2018
This country is just something else. APC has nothing but words to offer. And the president thinks all that is required to be a president is to bear the title and attend meetings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2018
xtravanganza:
this is politics at its lowest form
They're behaving like chidren.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by musicwriter(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2018
The type of government we have today is the worst type of government a nation can get. Why do they need Saraki now? I think they said he is a thief?

I get it....... What they're essentially saying is that he can stay in APC as a thief, but can't be in PDP as a thief.

What type of government is this??!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Crocky23: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Another waste of time by Mr Transmission.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Naijawebmaster: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Politics though...

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by franchasng: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2018
They are trying their best to perfect the rigging of 2019 presidential election. They are becoming inpatient to wait till the election day, so they want to start early to clear all the numerous roadblocks that will hinder them from winning 2019 election.

If Kwankwaso and other top northern senators refuses to listen to them and go ahead to decamp from APC, then watch as Police, Army, Airforce, Civil Defense, Man O War, Peace Corps, Boys Scout, Immigration, Customs, Civilian JTF and all uniformed organization in Nigeria will go after Kwankwaso as soon as he decamps cry cry

Which kind devil leadership and ocultic party is this please I no do again na by force If I say I am tired of belonging to a party and want to try another party, is it a crime

Leave these men alone and focus on clearing the terrorists and militants killing Nigerians in their homes and farms, focus on improving Nigeria's economy and creating more viable jobs for the geometrically increasing unemployed youths and you won't need to stop any politician from decamping because Nigerians will willingly vote for you to even come back for a 3rd term if you govern Nigeria well instead of being tribalistic, wicked, biased, unconcerned and vindictive which will rather bring more shame and future destruction, this people don't have 1 bit of sense at all and I wonder how they became top leaders in a country of over 180 million people, gosh angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by joeace2020(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2018
hmmm
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Omeokachie: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Political IGP

Every institution Buhari inherited, he has destroyed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Ziggylady(f): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Desperate buhari/APC hell bent on destroying themselves..Useless clowns.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by tolexy007(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Lol.. you are the one embrassing your self with. Issue. On ground. Concerning the offa killing.. undecided kiss
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Proffdada: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
angry
It's not about party, it's about the family history of murderers
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Politics of bitterness!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.