Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (30642 Views)

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by 1miccza: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Princedapace:

Bro if elections are done free and fair, Buhari can't win o. Votes are already too divided for him.

And that's why he has started the clampdown on opposition...
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Printerscanner: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Goatluck shut the gate of the NASS when the next discussion on the floor would not favour him. So, if Buhari decided to arrest and detain some perceived enemy in NASS, I think it is not a new development, though this is very very bad, but let us not behave as if it is new. It is part of our democrazy.

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by heffem(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2018
franchasng:
They are trying their best to perfect the rigging of 2019 presidential election. They are becoming inpatient to wait till the election day, so they want to start early to clear all the numerous roadblocks that will hinder them from winning 2019 election.

If Kwankwaso and other top northern senators refuses to listen to them and go ahead to decamp from APC, then watch as Police, Army, Airforce, Civil Defense, Man O War, Peace Corps, Boys Scout, Immigration, Customs, Civilian JTF and all uniformed organization in Nigeria will go after Kwankwaso as soon as he decamps cry cry

Which kind devil leadership and ocultic party is this please I no do again na by force If I say I am tired of belonging to a party and want to try another party, is it a crime

Leave these men alone and focus on clearing the terrorists and militants killing Nigerians in their homes and farms, focus on improving Nigeria's economy and creating more viable jobs for the geometrically increasing unemployed youths and you won't need to stop any politician from decamping because Nigerians will willingly vote for you to even come back for a 3rd term if you govern Nigeria well instead of being tribalistic, wicked, biased, unconcerned and vindictive which will rather bring more shame and future destruction, this people don't have 1 bit of sense at all and I wonder how they became top leaders in a country of over 180 million people, gosh angry angry
God bless you bro...just my thoughts, and I tell you...if Saraki eventually take over from Bubu, lots are going down cos he knows their darkest secrets, thats why he is being victimized
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2018
why is he trying to defect? he is trying to escape prosecution.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by DonBenny77(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
hannysur8:
Alaye go and answer your query, shey we dey there when una all agree to merge together to form APC

Even if he follow put us for where we set at least he's trying to undo it. Selfish interests apart the state of this nation is a messs.

Just yesterday you where in a meeting begging him not to defect from your failed party the next day he is wanted for armed robbery..... Bros use your sense na abi your name na Yusuf buhari?

If buhari dosent go by election he will go by "extraction".

For me It all depends on how long God wishes to let his people suffer. Because the sufferings are everywhere north, south, east, west

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by thunderbabs: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
What is buhari scared of na? Losing 2019? He already lost na.. Shey e no knw ni... Dz kind of desperation sef has wrecked his ambition
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by odomanis: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI go and explain yourself to the Nigeria police, and stop posting rubbish and provocative comments on twitter. As if twitter is where Nigeria police force headquarters is located. Nonsense embarassed angry

If he escaped the ICPC case and disgraced Buhari, do you really think he will not escape the armed robbery accusation ? just like the asset declaration accusation, he has no case on this robbery matter too. They are all concocted to run him down. But non will succeed !

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by harleymarh1: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
week and be free from buhari and APC making up allegations to blackmail saraki and bring him to his knees,we Nigerians knows saraki is innocent of all this allegations, the IGP has really disgrace our democracy for been an instrument to buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by mercenary: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI go and explain yourself to the Nigeria police, and stop posting rubbish and provocative comments on twitter. As if twitter is where Nigeria police force headquarters is located. Nonsense embarassed angry
He is leaving with his supporter to another party whether the old dullard likes it or not...

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
The case of Buhari is a lesson for everyone to learn from.

Here was a man who was opportune to leave an indelible mark in the sands of time.

What did Buhari do? He bungled an opportunity of a lifetime.

If Buhari had conducted himself responsibly in government, this desperate attempt to intercept the inevitable would have been unnecessary...
Can you figure out that you have been ignored for long now?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by KingLennon(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
OlaMiki:
stop fooling yourself , he will have the majority votes and declared winner come 2019 . Kwara and your IPOD 5% can not stop him
Lets be fair nah. What has Buhari achieved in the last 3 years to make him deserve a second chance? Is it the undue hardship or the killings? I wanna know
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by maestroferddi: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69655171:

Can you figure out that you have been ignored for long now?!
The difference between two of us is that I have objectivity while the only thing going for you is lazy emotion, primordial sentiments and visceral disposition.

What do you make of the invasion of the private quarters of the presiding officers of the upper chamber of the legislature?

Even the most crude/crudest of tyrants and despots who have traversed Africa in the past could not condescend this low....

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by KingLennon(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Olameen1713:

How is Buhari holding on to him? Does it makes sense for Buhari to hold on to him by force and victimization when he's not a toddler? Do they use force as strategy to form a political allies?

Are you saying he shouldn't be investigated on this highly criminal case that involved the death of 33 people even if he's found culpable? So all the effort of the FG to fight corruption and crime are now being tagged as political vendetta.

I watched Gov Ahmed interview sometimes ago concerning this deadly robbery, if you could read between the line you will know he's hiding something.

Saraki should go and clear himself instead of playing the victim card online. Mtchew
He has done so and he will still do it again. Buhari call him to congratulate him on his last court victory. Because he wants to defect to PDP, APC is bringing up stories just to hold him down. If saraki accepted APC proposal. Do you think this issue would have come up? Say NO to blackmailing...
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2018
So obvious why Nigeria is what it is. Leaders with no Leadership skills. Managers, directors, C level executives disagree on issues everyday and it gets really bad but rarely will you hear or see that one forms or join forces with the next competition. Hilary once fought Obama but she stuck with the Democrats. These leaders don't abuse their power by obvious threats, assualts or scheme. Can't we play politics with intelligence
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Butoneday2(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
We all know that sir, but pls go and answer your call for anything you say or do we use against you in the court of law. Useless fellows?

Thanks,
Yours angry youths,
IPOB.

NB: Quote me and you will see thunder wiping ur generation.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by oyoirabor: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2018
hannysur8:
Alaye go and answer your query, shey we dey there when una all agree to merge together to form APC

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by wyqay: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
come ooo,where is tinubu?
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by mbjsuki(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2018
I'm really enjoying this. Even though we can't see the live feed drama on the TV,its very interesting. And this I say is just the beginning,more action and drama to follow in days to come.
At least this is what I've been expecting not all those dramas! No more "Fuji House of Commotion" let see some "Games of Thrones". [right][/right] grin
Let Us ordinary Nigeria sit back and watch this series after all we where not there when the merge or agreed to merge and share our common resources. We were not there when they plan to rig and be rigged for.

All I know for sure is that there will be a winner.
Meanwhile let them deal with "Lord Bailish"! grin
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by OCTI: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki govto then. Them can’t do you nothing. I know you are out of APC. I am okay with that. You can give them the senate seat. Buhari is gone
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Tobyarab(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Saraki is important Yes, Any direction he follows kwara Follows Yes. But mind you he cannot get 100% kwarans vote and I can confidently say once PMB have Tinubu and SW governors are loyal to Tinubu PMB is winning come 2019.
Then if it were so, Buhari should leave him alone. Don't be making such narrow minded comments. Saraki is a heavyweight who is popular in the National Assembly. Buhari knows that if he loses NASS, he is in deep trouble. If Tinubu would guarantee him a second term, he wouldn't be losing sleep over Saraki. Use your head before you comment.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by chesky22(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2018
This government have turn NPF, EFCC & DSS into N-APC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Ingocof(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2018
ATIKUAIR:
Buhari want Senate President to be arrested and detained in the next 72 hours to stop him defecting with other senators on Thursday.

The following are his tweets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1021510014442328064

shut up and face your ordeal, you think God will forget the wickedness your dynasty has inflicted and still inflicting on the good people of kwara state?
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by KingRagnar: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
How will an embarrassment cause you not the defect?. If what Saraki is saying is true, it will dent the image PMB is trying so hard to build of which I know, he would not be willing to risk. This story does not add up; one minute the media says PMB is begging Saraki and in another he says they want to prevent his defection by embarrassing him? If Saraki wants to defect he should do so, enough of this drama!
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Zeeeeeeek(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:

God forbid Buhari to rule Nigeria again 2019 angry
In as much as most Nigerians do not want PMB to win d 2019 elections,I still hv'nt seen any contender capable of winning the north-central,northeast and the southwest. These zones determines d winner. Oluwa help us all
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by KingLennon(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Zeeeeeeek:

In as much as most Nigerians do not want PMB to win d 2019 elections,I still hv'nt seen any contender capable of winning the north-central,northeast and the southwest. These zones determines d winner. Oluwa help us all
As long as the votes will count. He will still be defeated...Majority of Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by thambolo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
yanabasee:
Saraki will run down Buhari's administration down!!!

Saraki is one smart politician that I respect...Although I'd say, I have zero likeness for him...But he speaks less and do more of actions....

Buhari never liked him and APC never wanted him as a SP and he's been on a battle field since 2015...Yet, his utterances are limited to his duties as a SP....

2019 Elections will make sense and if care isn't taken.... People will die a whole lot!!

You don't know anything....

Politicians do not work for anybody, they work for themselves.....

Saraki never worked against Tinubu. He hated the fact that Tinubu wanted to installed his loyalist as a Senate President but rather He Saraki succeeded David Mark....

And learn to make comments without insulting someone!!
Bros, if you continue like this you go make heaven. You’re very observant I must say.
....very sensible!
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by PropertyDeals(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
I shake my head for the Nigerian politicians... It is a pity for them.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by badesco(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki you are too much for pmb, so no Shaking.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by aniyphil: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari want Senate President to be arrested and detained in the next 72 hours to stop him defecting with other senators on Thursday.

As if defections only take place on Thursdays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. / DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.