Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Is The Cost Of Import Cargo Clearance Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of Import Cargo Clearance Nigeria (404 Views)

Products That Can Be Affected By Exchange Rate For Cargo Clearance / FEC Approves Automation Of Import Duty Exemption Certificates, Vehicle Numbers / Easy Start Of Import Export Business With Genuine Import Export Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Import Cargo Clearance Nigeria by clearant: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2018
In my article for ‘HOW MUCH TO CUSTOMS CLEAR AIR FREIGHT IN NIGERIA’ I discussed sample conventional air freight clearance cost, beginning from the very first stage. Again, in another article titled ‘HOW TO ESTIMATE CARGO IMPORT CLEARANCE COST IN NIGERIA’ insight was given on what the cost would be handling the cargo on a direct assessment basis – shipped without the Form M and associated SON PC and SONCAP requirements. As is typical of my kind of person, both articles gave a rather practical example of work done by us directly instead of junks of theories that may not be applicable in everyday way of doing things. In like manner, this article will present typical conventional sea freight for your consumption. Feel free to drop your comments and perception of what you read; in that way we are encouraged to keep doing what we do.

Read Also: HOW TO MAKE QUOTATION FOR SHIPPING JOBS IN NIGERIA

SAMPLE CONVENTIONAL AIRFREIGHT CLEARANCE COST:
http://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/what-is-the-cost-of-import-cargo-clearance-nigeria/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Clean Direct Uk Used Laptops At Affordable Prices.check It Out / Multi-million ₦aira IT Company - 1 Business Partner Needed / Banks Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.