Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,403 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Treat Varicocele Without Surgery! Please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Varicocele Without Surgery! Please Help!! (572 Views)

What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count / I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please / The Ultimate Natural Cure For Varicocele,Low Sperm Count &Azoospermia In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Varicocele Without Surgery! Please Help!! by Jhen1000: 1:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Please If anybody has experience on how to treat varicocele without surgery in Nigeria, please help.
Re: How To Treat Varicocele Without Surgery! Please Help!! by Adalassy: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Jhen1000:
Please If anybody has experience on how to treat varicocele without surgery in Nigeria, please help.

Hello I am an alternative medicine practitioner here in Ghana and I wish to notify you that your Varicocele is totally treatable.

The inflammation of the veins around your testes can be effectively reduced and thus allow your sperm cells to pass through the way they should and if there is scaring within due to a long lasting untreated infection which has caused a blockage, it can be effectively flushed.

You can reach me on Adamslaseio@gmail.com let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Swissgarde's Herbal Products Are Very Effective / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.