Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela (1977 Views)

So What Happened To Andela In Nigeria? / Andela Learnig Community Thread / Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela by Melanin07(m): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Hello Everyone, am Abari dennis, am an Andela Developer, a member of the Andela learning community. I would want to use the medium provided by Nairaland to meet up with fellow Devops/programmers, computer science/engineering students to address/give suggestions/answer questions on your various career path. I want to make use of these scholarships given to me by Udacity, Google and Andela to assist you also in your career path. please keep an eye on the thread with the names @Andela learning community training part[]... feel free to chat me up here, am also opened a whatspp and slack channel for this( Whatspp: zero nine zero seven three six eight zero two zero three)...i will try to the best of my abilities to answer your questions but if they are beyond me, i will connect you to an Andela Developer specific to your area of specialization... i will also be connecting you all to my fellow Andela Developers. . am currently developing a Techhub community for you all, its greater and wider in scope than you can imagine... i will leave the surprises till launching...
please i would appreciate if Dhtml18 and Seun should be one of the admin for the Whatsapp amd slack channel..please i would appreciate a reply from you both either from here or private chat on Whatsapp... what are you all waiting for, start asking your questions

1 Like

Re: Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela by sludasoft: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Abari Dennis, you're about to start a good work and that is good.

Since you've brought the Andela brand into this, it will be cool to prove you are truly an Andelan.

Anyone could spring up like you've just did.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela by ajokebelle(f): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Do you have anything concerning Digital Marketing?
Re: Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela by SexyCrixus25(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Am interested in learning python, when do we start?
Re: Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela by umavictor11(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2018
what do you think is the future of javascript(and its framework and libraries) in the coming years.
Re: Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela by Humchi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for your efforts in bring up this kind of idea.
Is this thread mainly for asking of questions?
Why don't you take up a programming language and teach who ever is interested?
Re: Andela Free Training Now Available In Nairaland...@andela by Solomon27(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Guys go & apply for the Andela Cycle... its ongoing

(1) (Reply)

Opay Account Number Issue / Wowzapp-microsoft-windows-8-hackathon / Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.