Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea (16448 Views)

Lukaku Reveals He Has Been Plotting With Courtois And Hazard To Beat Chelsea / Real Madrid Want Thibaut Courtois And Chelsea Willing To Sell / John Terry And Willian Exchanging Heartfelt Messages In Latest Bromance Mails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by googlelove: 5:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Sarri remains optimistic about keeping key players Eden Hazard, Thaibaut Courtois and Willian at the club, as he intends on conversing with the players when they return to Cobham later in the month. The manager hopes to convince the trio who are heavily linked with a move away from the Bridge.

Eden Hazard is believed to be heading to the Spanish capital according to French media Le10 sport, which reported last week that £170m have been agreed among the clubs. Willian seems to be a target for the Barcelona, with the London club recently rejecting £55m bid made by the Catalonian side for the player.

Thaibaut Courtois have been involved sparingly in the summer, but he is believed to heading to the Spanish capital who according to dailystar.co.uk in a reported £38m bid. This is believed to be due to the inability of the player to extend his contract with the London club.[color=#006600][/color]
Despite the exit rumours of these key players, independent reports that the Chelsea boss is willing to come to the negotiation table in a bid to save the Chelsea team.

Sarri in his first post-match conference after Chelsea’s 1-0 victory over Australian side Perth Glory responded to Sky sports “It’s a pleasure to have Courtois, to have Willian, to have Hazard, but their future does not depend on me. So, we have to wait I’m confident”. “I think the press sells the players every single year. They buy players, they sell players” quoted by Sarri. “I hope the trio can stay because they are fantastic players, fantastic talent and we need the best players at Chelsea”.

Sarri’s philosophy is yet to be imbibed in the clubs as both parties immediately left for Australia after unveiling, last week.

Source: http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/sarri-to-go-extra-miles-in-keeping-hazard-courtois-and-willian-in-chelsea/

3 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2018
It will be tough for us to retain all the 3 players, but let's see how it goes.
Hazard and Willian are our 2 most important players.
It will be painful to see them go.
KTBFFH

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Tripleanthony(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2018
i don't really think Chelsea will want to let go of Hazard and William at the same time

5 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Texty: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Cv
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by alexander7(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2018
let them go joor
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by kpaofame: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
As a Chelsea Fan it would be heart touching for anyone of these players to leave let alone all three of them..

But It is a difficult task to retain them all especially Hazard if Madrid comes calling with a good price

With or without them I am confident that Chelsea will do better this season in EPL than last season.... The board should just get replacement before they go

KTBFFH... Lets do it

15 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Jamie1(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Alright
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by KingLennon(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
If they leave, sarri can sign the whole napoli team to replace them grin. But they should not go near Martial o

3 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
not gonna happen
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by ayoomoba1(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Williams to Barcelona
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Lilknight(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Chelsea shouldn’t force the guy jare, if he wants to go he should leave, even though he’s one of the best in the world it’s still remains the fact that he’s not a good finisher, Chelsea should go for players like Ivan Perisic or Antonio Martial.

3 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
LET DEM GO, AHMED MUSA IS DOING WELL GO FOR HIM AS REPLACEMENT FOR HAZARD
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by brunobaba(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Abeg let them go...MUFC
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by tayotv09(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
alexander7:
let them go joor
Tell me u re OK
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
They should let Courtois and Willians go abeg

3 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by GreenArrow1(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Lol. Honestly what I saw was "Saraki to go extra miles..." Na so I just rush click the topic.

24 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by pawesome(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
We need more Saraki, PDP and Buhari news... Because it is getting interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Merimental(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
he doesn't hav d last say on who stays or goes ...
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by tayotv09(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
LET DEM GO, AHMED MUSA IS DOING WELL GO FOR HIM AS REPLACEMENT FOR HAZARD
na people like u will buy starling say u won use am replace Ronaldo

5 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
OK. I hope this man wount be a flop coach in chelsea.. he doesn't have the experience to manage chelsea football club..
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by oshe11: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Please sign me a Golovin and milonkovic-savi(whatever his name his) and a Lewandoski

1 Like

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Heltinking(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Keep hazard by all means, Courtois and Willian can go, they are replaceable..

5 Likes

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by contigiency(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69649363:
It will be tough for us to retain all the 3 players, but let's see how it goes.
Hazard and Willian are our 2 most important players.
It will be painful to see them go.
KTBFFH

True talk. It will be heart breaking to see Hazard and willian leave the club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by oshe11: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
GreenArrow1:
Lol. Honestly what I saw was "Saraki to go extra miles..." Na so I just rush click the topic.
Same here bro, na when I see hazard my brain reset

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by tgmservice: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
I fear ooo i thought u guys meant saraki grin grin grin
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by eddyslim(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
I would want those guys to stay so as to make EPL tough next season
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by dann190: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Well, Chelsea should do all they can to keep them, I don't see them competing without the trio... My thoughts though... Wishing them all d best
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by exporters101: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Hazard is better at Barcelona. He would shine more and gets more recognitions and awards
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by potent5(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
He should allow Willian to leave. His heart is no longer in Chelsea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo: I'm Not Interested In Politics / La Liga: Carvajal Wonder Goal, Casemiro Header Help Madrid Beat Atletico / Musa, Iwobi, Oshoala, Ordega Nominated For 2018 CAF Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.