Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

An Open Letter To Governor Willie Obiano Of Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Governor Willie Obiano Of Anambra State. (277 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Atiku Campaign DG Accuses Obiano Of Betraying Igbo’s Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Governor Willie Obiano Of Anambra State. by laposki(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Your Excellency Sir,

A very Good morning to you. Thank you for piloting the affairs of Anambra state and giving Anambra state a facelift under your leadership.

I want to use this medium to call to your attention the ugly situation in Nkwozu located in Ezinifite town of Nnewi South Local Government Area (NSLGA). The lives and properties of my people are at high risk. Your Excellency, the Nkwozu erosion site in Ezinifite calls for urgent attention , as the contractor awarded with the contract is not equal to the task. Your Excellency Sir, I pray you to send your Commissioner of works Mr.Marcel Ifejiofor to visit the said site and give you feedback on the work so far, this will help you ascertain the quality of work that is ongoing in the erosion site. The good people of Ezinifite are crying out for help.

Your Excellency Sir, this is a clarions call on the “people's governor” to hearken to the cries of the good and peace loving people of Ezinifite Town. Everyday, my people sleep with one eye open, they wake up in the morning with fast heartbeats, waiting for the day the breaking news will be announced, the very bad news that can be avoided now. The good people of Ezinifite are praying for intervention , an intervention their Governor whom they gave their votes, can bring to Ezinifite town.
Your Excellency, we the people of Ezinifite will be glad to see a change of contractor in the site, to a better company that can handle the erosion of such magnitude as seen in Nkwozu. Ezinifite Town will enshrine your footprints on the sands of time if you avert this mishap that is about to befall the town.Your Excellency Sir, it might interest you to know that Ezinifite people are feeling neglected. Your intervention will change this feelings.

Your Excellency, I will conclude by a quote from my humble self "History never forgets a responsive leader, especially when the protection of lives and properties are involved . "

ENGR. EZENWENYI STANLEY CHIDIEBERE
APGA member.

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi Disburses N100m, Empowerment Materials To 200 Women Groups / Do You Think APC Will Win 2019 Polls?? / The Game Of Politics: I'm Sure This Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.