Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana (4818 Views)

Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch / BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Ghana / Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana by Falajuro(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2010
@Stormm@
I think you are not far from the truth, which happens to be a part of the intentions of the originators , It is more like a stone killing more than one bird.
Re: 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana by SirKay3(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2010
@ stormm,

Let's wait and hear what happens next.
Re: 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana by londoner: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2010
@disguy, I get your point but you seem to have assumed that all those Ghanaians fleeing to Togo were not actually part of the violence in the first place and there is nothing to suggest that is the case.
Re: 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana by crownie(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
Re: 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana by sizzlers(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
londoner:

@disguy, I get your point but you seem to have assumed that all those Ghanaians fleeing to Togo were not actually part of the violence in the first place and there is nothing to suggest that is the case.
why are they fleeing??
Re: 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana by erico2k2(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol you guys still buying that militant Crap abi, sorry to swear but honestly I can say for surem No Militant is in Ghana or on Rehab of any sort,Im from the Niger Delta and i can tel you those boys had real money at least 2M from Oil sales etc, do you think they need FG money or even be bothered bout petty crime, ie Armed robery on roads etc?when they can still bust pips?come on guys be realistics, these so called Ex militants are Jobless people who aint got nothing to do and are very willing to feast off the FG,not a bad idea though as there is no Job in 9ja,what Im saying is let us all not be fooled by the FG of Nigeria in thinking that the got one solid program to help one particular group of people(Ex Militant)when infact these groups of so called Ex militant had been inflated and money is being collected on thier behalf,(The Nigerian Way)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution To Kidnapping: Anti Kidnapping Underground Phones / What Is Airtel Nigeria's Website? / The Women In Jonathan's Cabinet - Who They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.