Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (46747 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2018
bigpicture001:
...mumu,instead of u to ask how come they don't hv d numbers..? u are here displaying ur tramado infested intelligence.. does majority always mean 65%?... is 47 percent not majority..? go and read d law and stop dis gracing ur parents who worked hard to send u to skl....

oga with sense ,where did i state 65% as the yardstick for majority, what we have is a two party system in nigeria ,, so if a party has 47% and the other got 50% let say 3% indecisive, can 47% be declared majority, answer!! fool nii e grin you need to go back to ur mother to teach you how to insult & abuse, you are an output of a terrible job
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by DonMekino(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
All of u are mad....2014/15 u guys orchestrated a grand political heist to rig out via propaganda and assumed power, now the chicken has come home to roost

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by nenekak: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Get The Professional Training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - 100% Practical Classes

What You Get!

- Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
- Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!!!...

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

The Nigerian constitution allows the senate president to emerge from any political party provided he was elected by simple majority.There is no part of the constitution or senate rules that says the senate president must emerge from the majority party.That is only a figment of your imagination.

fine !! justify what you saying with history ,,make references.
i say emphatically ,,that all senate president we've had from 1999 till date all emerged from the majority party.... counter that please with historic reference please
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Makweembo: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Remember what Prophet T.B. Joshua said - that we should pray against the interruption of the democratic process in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by BestDude: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2018
uniqueboi:

You are an insane zombie. Stop fooling yourself. This is a public forum.
don't stress yourself... Whatever he does, his children and children's children will suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by bigpicture001: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=69657165]

oga with sense ,where did i state 65% as the yardstick for majority, what we have is a two party system in nigeria ,, so if a party has 47% and the other got 50% let say 3% indecisive, can 47% be declared majority, answer!! fool nii e grin you need to go back to ur mother to teach you how to insult & abuse, you are an output of a terrible job[/qu...ote]..brother,wen I speak u should listen or read very attentively...am also other like a textbook u shld be reading to be knowledgeable...the law says two third if the house must have a yes vote to impeach anyone. now is 47 percent a majority in this case if according to 3 stays indecisive
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by bigpicture001: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=69657165]

oga with sense ,where did i state 65% as the yardstick for majority, what we have is a two party system in nigeria ,, so if a party has 47% and the other got 50% let say 3% indecisive, can 47% be declared majority, answer!! fool nii e grin you need to go back to ur mother to teach you how to insult & abuse, you are an output of a terrible job[/qu...ote]..brother,wen I speak u should listen or read very attentively...am also other like a textbook u shld be reading to be knowledgeable...the law says two third if the house must have a yes vote to impeach anyone. now is 47 percent a majority in this case if according to 3 stays indecisive
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by virus05(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

This is an avenue for jagaban to knock him out.

Kwankwaso confirmed his meeting with the president yesterday was fruitful.

Kwankwassiya may likely emerge the new senate president today.

Saraki is technically finished.
And kwankwaso defects to pdp cheesy grin ; grin grin tongue tongue buhari is technically finished, mumu
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by magzey: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
KEVIND:
A dangerous trend. Democracy under threat in Nigeria.

"Nigerians will praise me after I leave office – Jonathan"
Yes for allowing every one to eat free Yam.��
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:
illiteracy is a disease go get a cure

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Apoztl3(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

If not that you have mortgaged your tiny brain, you'd have known that a first time senator does not qualify to be leader of the red chamber

Learn my friend
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by isahsalee: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:
APC SENATORS DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS TO UNSEAT SARAKI. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

APC have more than enough don't be deceived, you think everybody around Saraki are his ally or friends?. Executive has all the resources to execute that. If Saraki is clean, why running from pillar to post?
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=69658263][/quote]

@least 2/3 .. so in cases where their is 47% , a 49% and 4 % indecisive abeg who wins here just curious
% = 100,, you are obessed with 47 but 47 - 100 = 53 which is very much hi !, 2/3 of 100% definitely goes beyond 47% i stand to be corrected anyways
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by otokx(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Makweembo:
Remember what Prophet T.B. Joshua said - that we should pray against the interruption of the democratic process in Nigeria!!!

Observation
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by CanineOfJackal: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

haboki, your prediction has finally happened.

sorry, you guys are minority
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by jummiefoodie: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:
Look into APC eyes all i could see is 'FEAR'. Saraki is going to PDP and they are all afraid grin. Let the games continue we are here watching......

Nairaland is fun 2day, all the news making front page are incisive and informative. The MOD on duty deserves some accolades grin

I swear

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

Wetin concern jagaban? Buhari no fit knock him out? Jaganan wey Dey one corner dey think im fate
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by remigiusizunna(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:
How market?
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by remigiusizunna(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69654648:
Anything to move the country forward is what we sane ones pray for!
I doubt that you know what you just typed
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

How market?
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Sabdeejat: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
All I know is that pmb must rule till 2023,what is the problem if you minus 15 votes out of 5 million,rubish
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Lomprico2: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

What do u know? Zombie! grin
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by cktheluckyman: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
ericsmith:

fine !! justify what you saying with history ,,make references.
i say emphatically ,,that all senate president we've had from 1999 till date all emerged from the majority party.... counter that please with historic reference please

hISTORY IS NOT OUR CONSTITUTION.ANYONE CAN BE ELCTED SP IRESPECTIVE OF YOUR POLITICAL PARTY.THAT IS THE POSITION OIF THE LAW
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by wisesoul(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
I now understand why the siege was laid. if both the Senate President and His Deputy fail to make it to the plenary today, it would have been a walkover for the APC Senators to elect new President and Deputy. Chai, but Sarai's Alfa's are really working for their pay.

egun mogaji.
Tuale Mr. dribbler
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by haaryobhami: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

So you have not heard? Ekweremadu, dino, abaribe and four other PDP senators will not be on the floor today.

This is a game of politics, Kwankwaso and 15 senators were in a fruitful meeting with the president yesterday.

It's a done deal already.
haha done deal u say
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by PropertyDeals(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let's keep our fingers crossed to study the unraveling development from this impeachment moves.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

hISTORY IS NOT OUR CONSTITUTION.ANYONE CAN BE ELCTED SP IRESPECTIVE OF YOUR POLITICAL PARTY.THAT IS THE POSITION OIF THE LAW

who is this guy did you just say history is not our constitution ... grin our democracy operate via 1999 constitution, is that not history ... making references to constitution that was enacted yrs back is that not history.
just quote that section of the constitution that stipulates SP can emerge from minority. becos ur response is no longer making sense
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by CioAngels(f): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
I can see why Femi Adesina said his boss was full of praises to high heavens for doing a very good job. No doubt the president was given a cap by ICC as a support for his job he should set Nigeria on fire.
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by olat70(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Metuh:

Whose cow is this one?

your father cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.