Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos (25176 Views)

EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have delivered a letter dated today inviting the Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu to appear at their office by 10am. The letter was delivered after officials of the Department of State Security Services, (DSS), the Police as well as the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday morning laid siege to his APO residence in Abuja.

The anti-graft agency is inviting the deputy senate president over case of conspiracy, abuse of office and money laundering.

This is coming also after the Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s home was locked down by police officers and his convoy prevented from leaving the premises to attend to the invitation by the Inspector General of Police, Idris K. Ibrahim.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/efcc-summons-ike-ekweremadu-after-surrounding-his-house-photos.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Now Sai Baba is just waking up from a very long sleep.

Baba has done meeting with Saraki and Kwankwaso respectively and PMB think he needs Kwankwaso more.

If PMB can get the cooperation of Kwankwaso then Saraki and Ekweremadu service is not in need.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Milllz: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari should keep making a hero out of Saraki, the young man would eventually go on to unseat him.

But, haba, why are these people not using their common sense. The level of corruption and impunity we’ve seen in this government beats the 16 years of PDP hands down. Accusations and falsifications everywhere just to intimidate and achieve political gains, while aunty Kemi is still enjoying her seat. Today may mark the end of democracy for Nigeria, but next year will definitely mark our return to it.

Who did we offend?

PS: Oga Seun please take note, the large number of these faceless BMC crew is really alarming. It means this government is spending a lot of money trying to sway people with lies and misinformation for 2019 using online media like Nairaland. Please let us not allow what happened with Facebook happen here.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by FarahAideed: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Democracy is in danger

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Faber(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2018
ok

DSS and Police for Saraki...

EFCC for Ekweremadu...

SARS and Tear gas for Fayose...

Perhaps one nairaland mod to ban me...

operation silence all opposition. If you speak against Buhari you must be silenced. Taahhhh! Buhari I no fit keep quiet...you are a dictator, a terrorist and an enemy of democracy...karma is patiently waiting for you ask Abacha.

Highest one zombie mod go come ban me. They don ban me before till Sep 01, 2036...and later come unban me...who your ban epp! grin grin grin

Anybody who is smiling while the country is sinking right now will cry later...Buhari don map out one strategy or the other to make all of us cry.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by seunmsg(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Ekweremadu should make himself available for investigation. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by yemmight(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
This has become do-die. Today will definitely be remembered in Naija politics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by CilicMarin: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
Democracy is in danger

SalamRushdie, Nothing is in danger except the corrupt and enemies of Nigerians...

This is what Buhari should have done last 2 years, by now Nigeria would have moved higher..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by centoke30(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
I stand with Ekweremadu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Kokolet11: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2018
grin i keep hearing all the time that Nigeria will be great again but i keep asking myself was Nigeria ever great before.Nigeria is zoo and zoo can never be great.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Fesomu(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Finally... Buhari is playing politics

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Baawaa(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

SalamRushdie, Nothing is in danger except the corrupt and enemies of Nigerians...

This is what Buhari should have done last 2 years, by now Nigeria would have moved higher..
If those lazy youths bombard you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Alanzazani: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

Baba has done meeting with Saraki and Kwankwaso respectively and PMB think he needs Kwankwaso more.

If PMB can get the cooperation of Kwankwaso then Saraki and Ekweremadu service is not in need.

Wow. I am surprised at how politically naive you all are. I forget this is nairaland. Sorry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by almajiri101: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Milllz:
Buhari should keep making a hero out of Saraki, the young man would eventually go on to unseat him.

But, haba, why are these people not using their common sense. The level of corruption and impunity we’ve seen in this government beats the 16 years of PDP hands down. Accusations and falsifications everywhere just to intimidate and achieve political gains, while aunty Kemi is still enjoying her seat. Today may mark the end of democracy for Nigeria, but next year will definitely mark our return to it.

Who did we offend?

Day dreaming wailer.

Your return to where? Under which party, PDP or ..?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Milllz: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

Day dreaming wailer.

Your return to where? Under which party, PDP or ..?
First return to your almajiri school uncle Jonathan built for you and receive sense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by bintnuur: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Our democracy is in danger

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Metuh: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2018
You invited him to come by 10 am and you invaded his residence by 7 a.m, is that not stupidity?

Why don't you wait for him to disobey first

All of a sudden, EFCC remembered that Ekweremadu has a case to answer the same day Saraki was been harassed.

I hope Bullhari and APC know that power is transient?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by MisterGrace: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by cktheluckyman: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

SO kWANKWASO ALONE WILL IMPEACH SARAKI AND EKWEREMADU OR WHAT?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by almajiri101: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Milllz:
First return to your almajiri school uncle Jonathan built for you and receive sense.

Those schools are big hoax.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Homeboiy: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
we have seen it
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Lorenzop: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.
Just shut up and stop displaying your stupidity here, naso e dey pain you....tufiakwa....I spit on your sensibilities

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by TheFreeOne: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2018
On sunday I said on this forum that it's gonna be an interesting week.

And it's just Tuesday o cheesy

More to come and we'll enjoy every bit of APC / Buboo's foolishness.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Abutolani: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
This is a pure witchhunt

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Hahahaha

ICPC, oya go to Dogara house and block it too.

Ndi ara! Fvck d zoo! Fvck buhari!

The time for the military to strike is now or we perish

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by abike12(f): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
So much drama
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by buhariguy(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Is ekwerumadu still be the DSP?
Or is saraki still be the SP?
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Abeyjide: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
I heard saraki is now in national assembly.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
By the time Buhari finish this country, our eyes go clear. Shey democracy l'eleyi abi crazydemo?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees / Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 / Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.