Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (62543 Views)

Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
8stargeneral:
Today is my happiest day on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I tell you,Nigerians don too suffer for Buhari hand,victory would come atlast

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Adegboye71: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
2019 game has started? Season one
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

Wake up it has finally started to pour!
You are funny oh.this defections were imminent.it seems your the one sleeping.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I tell you,Nigerians don too suffer for Buhari hand,victory would come atlast
From pdp? Your like your name

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by MrJanuzaj: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
KingRagnar:
If this news is real or true, then I say good riddance!
happening life now
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
I love this they impeach that Fulani mumu buhari immediate effect

You think its easy to impeach him, let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by anonymuz(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Abeyjide:
I love this film
na season one episode 3 we dey watch.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by EbiKeys(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Bishop Oyedepo, your GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS. shocked shocked
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

From pdp? Your like your name
Go and learn handwork,ur BMC pay would soon come to end
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by blackaxe78: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
KBrown:
Their defection will have no effect on Buhari's reelection, rather they will lose their seats.

Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by DRPMJ(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Awaiting HOR members
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by exporters101: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
yes I love it.
You can cry us a river
What do you know. Same people that were in PDP are going back to where they came from. You're happy at dirty politicians and political prostitutes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Mccullum: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
dubemnaija:
APC is a party of rogues, criminals and terrorists

And PDP is party of saints? I'm not convinced both PDP & APC are ****

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by booblacain(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
You might not like him but Saraki is the Don of Nigeria politics. I duff my hat Sir.

I hope that helps to put food on your table.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Most of these politicians have always being PDP...they just rode of the wave of APC and also the fact that they did not like Goodluck Jonathan then...so this is no news...because they think it will be business as usual under PMB...

This will make the 2019 elections very interesting...what will happen if PMB gets impeached anytime soon...

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by sexiestharam(f): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Okay Atiku's group. They will all lose their reelections come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by samiboy774(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Getting interesting!

Naija my Naija
No time for shit!
Let d game continue
but make he no get season sha ooo
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
#AWESOME!... WE ARE ALMOST GETTING THERE!

I'm no fan of pdp, but nig must be rescued from the claws of the CLANISH, clueless, diabolic tyrant!

#BRING IT ON!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:
Before Friday 27th July 2018 President Muhammadu Buhari will be impeached.

It doesn't bother me because should government change, I still work for the Federal Government.
Gbam cool
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Ziggylady(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
Shut up!

What do you about politics?

You tell me whether PDP in all their excesses took Nigeria this low?

No government in Nigeria will be as bad as Buhari's.

Even if Abacha were to come back...

I tell you..even Abacha as bad as he was on human rights and all was better than buhari..The economy stood gidigba inspite of the sanctions placed on Nigeria then..

.as for security,who born monkey to try nonsense in the name of Fulani Herdsmen/Miyetti allah then?...Abuja was safe as anything,with no incidence of robbery at all

Nigeria is so bad on all fronts now that Abacha is considered better than buhari..it is tragic indeed!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by oladele00(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Devils decamping from failure to disaster... And we Nigerians will still foolishly vote for them thinking that they are saints.. Stupid chameleons.... The failed PDP is now a place of abode... My vote is for bubu

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2018
What's the difference between 6 and half a dozen? The lawmakers are after their own pockets and selfish agendas. It's not about the people, but rather how to butter their own breads. It is all business as usual. APC and PDP are both birds of a feather. There's no single difference between the two.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by dmola(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:
Buhari was playing with fire and that fire is about to quench him. The snake once challenged the gods to a battle, but till today it crawls on its belly gringrin

Nairaland giving me joy like mad grin

baba no be small joy

pops origin
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Poorboy: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:
Before Friday 27th July 2018 President Muhammadu Buhari will be impeached.

It doesn't bother me because should government change, I still work for the Federal Government.
wanted to ask just got a job with federal govertment my appointment letter is dated 2nd october 2017 will I be paid from that time?
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by booblacain(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2018
sexiestharam:

No it doesn't. But it is also not your f******business.

OK, it doesn't put food on your table. does it put food on the table of Nigerians?
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Amarabae(f): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2018
adebayo3449:
Good
But why pdp
Why not another party
yes it's pdp.
So that your tinubu greedy plan of getting 2023 presidency will be squashed.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Chai, Going back to Egypt.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by resurgent2019: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2018
All Nigeria needs is to be rid of Buhari. The suffering and disunity is too much. We need the help of the International community to help us remove Buhari. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Go and learn handwork,ur BMC pay would soon come to end
if secondus is paying you after obiano sacked you,dont think am cheap like you.up buhari

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Monsurat is dead politically in oyosate ooo
Ajimobi will make sure of that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

You think its easy to impeach him, let's wait and see.
I know but anything is possible you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.