Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (62559 Views)

4 Ex-Governors, 21 Other Senators Sponsor no Bill In 10 Months / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by ollah2: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
hotwax:

Buhari is not controlled by anyone. He is the brain behind Fulani herdmen killings. Secrets will be let out once another party takes over.

So he was also the brains behind Fulani herdsmen killings during OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ regimes? You don't need to lie against someone simply because you hate him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by teckmore(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
hotwax:

Buhari is not controlled by anyone. He is the brain behind Fulani herdmen killings. Secrets will be let out once another party takes over.

We said the same thing during Gej
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is a boss abeg......Gods children prayers are working...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Ziggylady(f): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
ollah2:

The mistake most of you make is that the world has moved towards easier communication. Everything that happened during PMB regime is not new, the difference now is people yet quickly informed thanks to internet.

If you think Nigeria is worst now compared to those days, then you don't know anything.

You deserve some slaps for this nonsense you have spewed,.Please carry your silliness to passingshot,cilimarin,the failed BBQ clown and your other fellow misguided APC supporters..

I have no time for APC minions today,try again tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by ollah2: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
onyeomaonyeoma:
Saraki is a boss abeg......Gods children prayers are working...

So the only direction the prayers are working is in this case. Lol
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by hotwax: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
ollah2:

So he was also the brains behind Fulani herdsmen killings during OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ regimes? You don't need to lie against someone simply because you hate him

Fulanis has always been killing in NIgeria but with fear. But this time around, they have motivations and support from the presidency. Actually thats why Buhari contested. Every Fulanis is bound by Usman Danfodio Legacy. Jihad and conquer of Nigeria. They believe Nigeria belong to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by ollah2: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

You deserve some slaps for this nonsense you have spewed,.Please carry your silliness to passingshot,cilimarin,the failed BBQ clown and your other fellow misguided APC supporters..

I have no time APC minions today,try again tomorrow.

Why don't you counter mg statement with reasonable response instead of resorting to insults and emotions.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Oshin56(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
A house built on a foundation of lie can never stand
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by lielbree: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:
Before Friday 27th July 2018 President Muhammadu Buhari will be impeached.

It doesn't bother me because should government change, I still work for the Federal Government.

AMEN!!!
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by manny4u(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
It getting thicker

You want to earn passive income before the end of today? please check my signature
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by SmellingAnus(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Defection is actually not good for any country. It is only a game of interest among politicians.
it cant be bad all the time... just imagine if a particular country is being ruled by a tyrant and everyone is expected to remain loyal to their party when they can easily defect and make a move to oust the tyrant... Although many times , defection is based on personal interest but their are some personal interest that aligns with the interest of the masses... in such cases, they become a welcome development...
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by banio: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Funny politicians.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by isaacojih: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
The issue is not decamping from APC to PDP the issue and what Nigerians needs is good governance, good road, job opportunities, a better security and good life. Which the ruling APC hasn't delivered on since they came to power in 2015. With whats currently going on today, it shows that the ruling APC is trying to destroy democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by cytell56: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:

It doesn't bother me because should government change, I still work for the Federal Government.

Oga sell, oga no sell, truck pusher money go complete. Go on my bro!!!
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by 4koff: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
I really do not understand people rejoicing over paddy paddy moves. They are all one and the same. Politics is their only source of livelihood. They are positioning themselves to be relevant come 2019 ignorant people are here jubilating. People with no values just permanent interests. If 2019 APC manage to win again by rigging or otherwise, these same people will come flooding back without shame or guilt as long as it guarantees them relevance. Even if a New Party e.g New Nigeria Party NNP comes out and wins in 3 months it will become a mega party with these same people. I pity our stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by earnvest: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Toks06:
I'm loving this mehn..
I tell you. In the midst of all this confusion, a younger presidential candidate stands a better chance of snatching the seat next year.

Sowore, Moghalu, Durotaye, over to you!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by ollah2: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
hotwax:

Fulanis has always been killing in NIgeria but with fear. But this time around, they have motivations and support from the presidency. Actually thats why Buhari contested. Every Fulanis is bound by Usman Danfodio Legacy. Jihad and conquer of Nigeria. They believe Nigeria belong to them.

Fear?? Well that's not true, internet played a role in airing their crimes. Hausa, Fulani, and Kanuri sees each other as one when any of them is at the helms of affairs. Fulani are deadlier than the others but they know how they work things out.

Abacha was a Kanuri man
Yaradua was a Fulani man
Buhari is a Fulani man

Herdmens didn't drop their weapons during previous regimes. Ask yourself when herdmens was proscribed as a terrorist group then ask yourself the time they began killing people and the numbers killed before they were proscribed as a terrorist group
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Gboliwe: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:

I wish!!!!

It has been long overdue
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by K2asure: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why are we be like this they govern us for 16yrs without tangible result some move to another party because will are thinking they have mass on there mind but now its show that is for there selfish interest still moving back to formal house we are rejoicing because they still want to be relevant but like our own senator monsurat decamp to without single project to point at for the past 3 half years.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by theoldpretender(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
So PDP is back in power....first step to 2019.

And no, it does not make me happy. It is the same old, same old people running our same old country.

When this thing was happening under GEJ..one side was rejoicing, one side was crying. Now..the tables are turned and one side is rejoicing, another is crying.

You know, APC too is to blame a bit. Should have had a definite programme to ride out the hardship we were going to face as a result of the oil price drop. But nothing (and I was expecting it long before they took over in 2015)

You know something. It is sad that the choices we have in Nigeria are between PDP and APC. And until we Nigerians learn the true meaning of development.,....even if APC wins in 2019...nothing is going to change.

Nigerians wake up. Stop this polticsof sides . Ask PDP as they return to power next year whether they have something definite or not....same as APC....and if they don't, vote both of them out. Please. We cannot go on like this.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by ollah2: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
earnvest:

I tell you. In the midst of all this confusion, a younger presidential candidate stands a better chance of snatching the seat next year.

Sowore, Moghalu, Durotaye, over to you!

All these names are nobodies. They can't even win their constituencies,, it will still be the same old faces. The beauty about all these is that, no automatic 8 years for any president. Do anyhow then be ready to see anyhow but maximum of 4 years.

The ugly thing about it is recycled people are still there.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by K2asure: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
4koff:
I really do not understand people rejoicing of paddy paddy moves. They are all one and the same. Politics is their only source of livelihood. They are positioning themselves to be relevant come 2019 ignorant people are here jubilating. People with no values just permanent interests. If 2019 APC manage to win again by rigging or otherwise, these same people will come flooding back without shame or guilt as long as it guarantees them relevance. Even if a New Party e.g New Nigeria Party NNP comes out and wins in 3 months it will become a mega party with these same people. I pity our stupidity.
God will bless you we are in the same road neither Saraki or Rabiu cannot be the president come 2019 because they just cajoled them to decamp and out of 15 of them only two have guarantee as at now to come back.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by somehow: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
ayusco85:
Let the impeachment proceedings begin. APC now a minority

Impeach Buhari? Hehehe.. Decamping is for 2019 and has nothing to do with impeachin Buhari.

We all know the political plans since. Make the country insecure by sponsoring killers in some parts of the country.

Delayed the passage of the budget for almost 9 months so as to starve the executes of funds to prosecute any notable infrastructure.

In the end of it all, Nigeria will suffer for it.

For the peace of Nigeria, they should tread softly..

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by ollah2: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
theoldpretender:
So PDP is back in power....first step to 2019.

And no, it does not make me happy. It is the same old, same old people running our same old country.

When this thing was happening under GEJ..one side was rejoicing, one side was crying. Now..the tables are turned and one side is rejoicing, another is crying.

You know, APC too is to blame a bit. Should have had a definite programme to ride out the hardship we were going to face as a result of the oil price drop. But nothing (and I was expecting it long before they took over in 2015)

You know something. It is sad that the choices we have in Nigeria are between PDP and APC. And until we Nigerians learn the true meaning of development.,....even if APC wins in 2019...nothing is going to change.

Nigerians wake up. Stop this polticsof sides . Ask PDP as they return to power next year whether they have something definite or not....same as APC....and if they don't, vote both of them out. Please. We cannot go on like this.

Cmmmet of the day. Summarises everything happening in Nigeria and how Nigerians react.. it's not everything you handle with military mindset and Buhari must have seen that but one thing Nigerians don't know is that politicians would only align to where they will be benefited. If politicians are taking one direction just know it's against the masses. If you see OBJ take a direction then take the other if you are for the masses.

Nigerians still don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Belluchii: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is not surprising,it is only a game that the corrupt officials who do not have the interest of this country at heart want to play, they will not succeed because non of them is qualified to defeat the selfless Buhari come 2019. It is just a matter of time this coalition will soon break, house built on a foundation of negativity can never stand. It has happened before, they will soon start to run back to APC after Buhari must have won.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by idonhammer: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
I can now give a fuc.k! PMB you see your life

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
toofit007:
you only said that it is not 'easy', but you never said that it is not "possible". Remember nothing good comes easy in life. Terrorist bubu is a gone!!!

Those defecting senators will meet their state governor's come 2019, its States Governors vs Senators.... we are watching the movie.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Solomonodimegwu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
chronique:

Source. I'm loving this drama.
channels tv
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by tempest01(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:

It will take no less than 3 months for a president to be impeached. And everything lies with 2/3 of the house and the Chief Justice
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Akpuoru: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Only 15? I see no effect. They've never been in APC. All they've done is simply an official confirmation to a long but unofficial exit from APC. We can now play politics. They are senators for crying out loud and strongest of them can only control the senatorial zones and in very few cases state (I can only think of Saraki)most are worthless, Melaye as an example.
I make bold to say that PMB winning next year is not threatened. Oshomole has summarized it, no losing of sleep over this. Only their state governors will be commissioned to tackle them.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
ollah2:

So the only direction the prayers are working is in this case. Lol
Gradually gradually bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters / Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.