Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) (38136 Views)

"We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) / Lagos Ride Is An Advanced Slavery Scheme - Otaigbe Imadegbelo / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by ariesbull: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
CyberWolf:
They have this disgusting sense of entitlement and believes they can do anything they like and get away with it. That’s why it’s very easy to brainwash them and start a war in their country. Very wicked set of people.

You know that is funny....when I see Africans carrying Islam for head I laugh at them

The same thing with Jews...those guys are supremacist...calling themselves the choosen ones ...what the hell ?

The middle East is one hell of racist zone ....funny enough Christianity, Islam and judiasm came from there

And we Africans carry it for head like gala

Trust me

4 Likes

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by ariesbull: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
yeyeboy23:
Africans and Sub Africans?

He meant sub saharan Africans
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by CyberWolf: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
ariesbull:

You know that is funny....when I see Africans carrying Islam for head I laugh at them

The same thing with Jews...those guys are supremacist...calling themselves the choosen ones ...what the hell ?

The middle East bisexual one hell of racist zone

Trust me
All of them are the same but I still believe there are good and bad people everywhere. But Arab’s own is much because even the good ones supports and cover up for the bad ones in times like this.

2 Likes

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by themanderon: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
I am yet to see an Arab with the heart of a human being. Very wicked people with the heart of animals. Imagine seeing a fellow human as a mere beast of burden deserving no day of rest. Beautiful on the surface, a demon on the inside.
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by ariesbull: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
CyberWolf:
All of them are the same but I still believe there are good and bad people everywhere. But Arab’s own is much because even the good ones supports and cover up for the bad ones in times like this.

They might have good ones but it's rare...just look at Libya ..how they sell slaves....do you know why the Sudan split ? Because the arabs we're enslaving the black and funny enough all of them are Muslims and the black Muslim fought the arabs todaybwe have South Sudan ...in areas like muaritania we still have arabs keeping slaves in this century

That's Aran for you....if you read about these folks...you wouldn't follow their religion trust me
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by ariesbull: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
themanderon:
I am yet to see an Arab with the heart of a human being. Very wicked people with the heart of animals. Imagine seeing a fellow human as a mere beast of burden deserving no day of rest. Beautiful on the surface, a demon on the inside.

We have but they might be very few .....the mist annoying thing is that we still go to their to contribute to their econoy via pilgrimage and we'll what not
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by CyberWolf: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
ariesbull:

They might have good ones but it's rare...just look at Libya ..how they sell slaves....do you know why the Sudan split ? Because the arabs we're enslaving the black and funny enough all of them are Muslims and the black Muslim fought the arabs todaybwe have South Sudan ...in areas like muaritania we still have arabs keeping slaves in this century

That's Aran for you....if you read about these folks...you wouldn't follow their religion trust me
I agree with you. This Arabs are more wicked than the white racists and also blinding themselves with Islam makes it more complicated and dangerous. They are very arrogant, self centered, toxic and wicked hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by CyberWolf: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
How can someone work for you for 7 days without a day off? At least allow that person to have 2 days off per week, they are also humans and have their own needs to attend to.. Haba
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by ariesbull: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
CyberWolf:
I agree with you. This Arabs are more wicked than the white racists and also blinding themselves with Islam makes it more complicated and dangerous. They are very arrogant, self centered, toxic and wicked hypocrites.

Mauritania is a bridge between the Arab Maghreb of north Africa and darker-skinned sub-Saharan Africa. The ruling Arab-Berbers have higher paid positions in jobs and government, while the darker-skinned Haratines and Afro-Mauritanians are under-represented in leadership positions and face many obstacles in society, from access to education to well-paid jobs

Salma, above right, served for more than 50 years as a slave in a white Moorish family in northern Mauritania’s Chagar region. Her children were also born into servitude

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jun/08/the-unspeakable-truth-about-slavery-in-mauritania

Read this....and one thing all of them are Muslims the only difference bis one is Arab the other is Africans
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by ariesbull: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
International human rights groups have criticised Qatar’s new labour reforms, claiming “modern slavery” will still exist and the changes will make it easier for employers to hire migrant workers.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.arabianbusiness.com/amp/article_listing/aben/-modern-slavery-still-in-qatar-despite-new-labour-law-550336.html

1 Like

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Omo see beauty
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
tofolo:
Someone said she should eat some makeup maybe she would become pretty inside... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
i chi that tooo grin grin
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigeria too, do have her type.
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by FitnesScientist: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
CyberWolf:
How many fillers does she have before?

2.3 million.
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;
no be arabs again?
slavery is a normal thing to them

1 Like

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by virago(f): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
RRWraith:
"Just because you don’t agree, doesn’t mean that you’re right!”

She still feels no remorse over her wanton display of stupidity.....

Of everything she said that statement infuriates me the most
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by virago(f): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
seunny4lif:
cheesy It's not new Arabs see Africans and sub Africans as Slaves

sub Africans
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by virago(f): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
seunny4lif:

sub Africans
seunny4lif:

sub Africans
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by jaywhoco(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:
And she actually tried to clear her name on an Instagram post.
lol...the Internet never forgets!
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by troy20(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
"Her ancestors used to live in tents and ride camels"
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
AfroMighty:
she bite more than she can chew. after all her rel**ion support slavery... who know knows... quote me if you want ogun to kill you

If I call you an idiot it would be an understatement .
I can quote countless verses from your Bible if you are a Christian supporting slavery.
But you are too blind to see the log in your eye.
Do you know how slavery was abolished in Islaam?
Do you know that despite Islaam encouragement for manumitting slaves Christians still came to African using the Bible to enslave people through your British colonial masters?
Do you know the Bible has served as stool for slavery than any other book in the world.
But your kinds are too dumb to see that.
Bros, abeg no let me cut chain for your matter oh.
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
robotix:
this not Muslim thing. This is human disease which can even be found in your tribe.

We Africans keep fooling ourselves. Arabs (as a collective race) and Islam ( as a collective religion ) were the first race and religion to land in Africa and enslaved Africans.
They set up forts in East Africa as "storage" facilities before ships arrive to pick up slaves for trading. They raped Africans, castrated men and killed babies.
They used religion to rationalise slavery.

Europeabs ( as a collective race ) and Christianity ( as a collective religion ) did the same thing in West Africa. Though the arrived later than Arabs and Islam.

Both religions condoned slavery through multiple scriptures.

Exodus the chapter about Moses is very interesting and it makes me hate religion more now that I know what I know now

Slavery is a heinous crime, no person should be subjected to it. That chapter narrates how God put so much efforts to free the Israelites from slavery. From the desert to opening up the sea for them to escape. Meaning, God took this serious and he hated it.

The interesting this is "Slavery " is not included in the 10 commandments. The same commandments that were written by Moses. The same Moses who was tasked to free the Israelites.

Last interesting thing is both ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY were somehow shown Africa to come gets slaves from.

Does that mean God designed Africans to be slaves?

AS AN AFRICAN WHY FOLLOW A BOTH RELIGIONS THAT
1. ENSLAVED YOUR FOREFATHERS
2. RATIONALISED YOUR SLAVERY THROUGH RELIGION.
3. THAT HAS A GOD WHO SENT ANOTHER RACE TO ENSLAVE AN AFRICAN MAN.
4. THAT JUSTIFIES THIS HEINOUS CRIME WITH DIFFERENT VERSES.
5. THAT HATES YOUR EXISTENCE THAT THEY FELT IT WAS RIGHT TO ENSLAVE YOU.

DESPICABLE.

2 Likes

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by lekanation(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:
I am just here observing their comments. Nobody is shouting 'religion of piss', 'women are very wicked' 'osu women and wickedness' 'skullminers or Afonjàs'.
But #ThisIsNigeria. I am patiently waiting for our own comments.

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by lekanation(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sterope:
Racist pig!

It is worrisome that modern day slavery is still acceptabl in Arab countries. I wonder what UN is doing about it. undecided
being maid is voluntarily. helpers can choose whether or not to become a helper. slaves had no choice. they were kidnapped and forced into slavery. she is her maid. she didn't call her a slave...
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by QualityHealthCa: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:
I am just here observing their comments.
Nobody is shouting 'religion of piss', 'women are very wicked'
'osu women and wickedness' 'skullminers or Afonjàs'.

But #ThisIsNigeria.
I am patiently waiting for our own comments.

Don't hype women by saying they're wicked.

Just speak plainly: they're useless & stupid...shikena...
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by FitnesScientist: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
lekanation:
being maid is voluntarily. helpers can choose whether or not to become a helper. slaves had no choice. they were kidnapped and forced into slavery. she is her maid. she didn't call her a slave...

It is similar to the "house girl from village" thing that is common here in Nigeria. They take their passports and force them to work long hours with little or no pay... if they complain it is beatings and.abuse.

1 Like

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
seunny4lif:
cheesy
It's not new
Arabs see Africans and sub Africans as Slaves

Filipinos aren't Africans but Asians
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by Saintmary(f): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2018
chineloSA:

We Africans keep fooling ourselves. Arabs (as a collective race) and Islam ( as a collective religion ) were the first race and religion to land in Africa and enslaved Africans.
They set up forts in East Africa as "storage" facilities before ships arrive to pick up slaves for trading. They raped Africans, castrated men and killed babies.
They used religion to rationalise slavery.

Europeabs ( as a collective race ) and Christianity ( as a collective religion ) did the same thing in West Africa. Though the arrived later than Arabs and Islam.

Both religions condoned slavery through multiple scriptures.

Exodus the chapter about Moses is very interesting and it makes me hate religion more now that I know what I know now

Slavery is a heinous crime, no person should be subjected to it. That chapter narrates how God put so much efforts to free the Israelites from slavery. From the desert to opening up the sea for them to escape. Meaning, God took this serious and he hated it.

The interesting this is "Slavery " is not included in the 10 commandments. The same commandments that were written by Moses. The same Moses who was tasked to free the Israelites.

Last interesting thing is both ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY were somehow shown Africa to come gets slaves from.

Does that mean God designed Africans to be slaves?

AS AN AFRICAN WHY FOLLOW A BOTH RELIGIONS THAT
1. ENSLAVED YOUR FOREFATHERS
2. RATIONALISED YOUR SLAVERY THROUGH RELIGION.
3. THAT HAS A GOD WHO SENT ANOTHER RACE TO ENSLAVE AN AFRICAN MAN.
4. THAT JUSTIFIES THIS HEINOUS CRIME WITH DIFFERENT VERSES.
5. THAT HATES YOUR EXISTENCE THAT THEY FELT IT WAS RIGHT TO ENSLAVE YOU.

DESPICABLE.
Hello, slavery has been in Africa long before Semitic religions came around. Have you researched about the history of the ijebus and the ijeshas in Yorubaland, they were kept as slaves for human sacrifice, by Yorubas. Do you know the story of Efunsetan Aniwura, is she white? So many other instances of slavery perpetrated by Africans on Africans. Don't blame whites for the depravity of the human mind.
Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 1:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Saintmary:

Hello, slavery has been in Africa long before Semitic religions came around. Have you researched about the history of the ijebus and the ijeshas in Yorubaland, they were kept as slaves for human sacrifice, by Yorubas. Do you know the story of Efunsetan Aniwura, is she white? So many other instances of slavery perpetrated by Africans on Africans. Don't blame whites for the depravity of the human mind.

I just don't like it when Africans make excuses for other races. It's not acceptable. That is simply white supremacist. SINCE WHEN ARE YOU A SPEAKER FOR WHITE OR ARAB PEOPLE.

My focus here is on what Arabs and White people massively did to Africans in millions. Africans never enslaved any other race in millions. Please stop it white apologist.

Yes some tribes, not all tribes used to keep slaves after defeating other tribes. Some kept slaves as some kind of a trophy. Some kept them to only force their tribal Kings to comply. That cannot be denied.

But NOWHERE IN HISTORY HAS AFRICAN AS A COLLECTIVE EVER ENSLAVED OTHER RACES, MAY IT BE FOR LABOURER REASONS OR SEXUAL ABUSE OR JUST KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WERE OF ANOTHER RACE. NOWHERE DID AFRICANS COMIT SUCH A HEINOUS CRIME IN THAT MAGNITUDE.

You cannot justify White and Arab colonialism and use wars against each other to defend their hatred for black people.

2 Likes

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by baby124: 2:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Saintmary:

Wow. This is a crazy lie though. Ijebu’s and Ijesha’s were never ever used for sacrifice. Please stop saying nonsense. These are very old Yoruba sub groups. In fact Yoruba’s never enslaved themselves until the civil war when white people came and pit them against each other. They will always catch outsiders to enslave. Even white people wrote this down. You should apologize for telling such a brazen and useless lie just to prove your sick point. Ijebu’s have always been one of the richest Yoruba groups because they controlled trade and the sea. So tell me how they will enslave them, while Ijesha are very warrior like. Crazy comment. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) by Saintmary(f): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2018
baby124:

Wow. This is a crazy lie though. Ijebu’s and Ijesha’s were never ever used for sacrifice. Please stop saying nonsense. These are very old Yoruba sub groups. In fact Yoruba’s never enslaved themselves until the civil war when white people came and pit them against each other. They will always catch outsiders to enslave. Even white people wrote this down. You should apologize for telling such a brazen and useless lie just to prove your sick point. Ijebu’s have always been one of the richest Yoruba groups because they controlled trade and the sea. So tell me how they will enslave them, while Ijesha are very warrior like. Crazy comment. Lol.
I understand your grievance. The truth is usually shocking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report / Big Birds Of The Sky; Incredible Paintings Of World’s Leading Aircraft / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.