Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book (21066 Views)

Hearty Birthday Wishes To Dr. Peter Oyewale / A Road To Nowhere (all episodes) / ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book by splmosixx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Story for the gods....

Follow Seun argue that one

Fukafuka:
grin grin grin
Re: 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book by maestroferddi: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerians hate books gan o.

They shunned this thread like a plague....
Re: 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book by Neyoh90(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
@OP. Kindly send detail of a bookstore where i can get the book.
Re: 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book by FunnyDude(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Redoil:
Bad govt policies are killing business in nigeria yet you are making people believe that all is well

All is not well in this con3. The writer is just fortunate or say lucky
Re: 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book by JARUSHUB: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Neyoh90:
@OP. Kindly send detail of a bookstore where i can get the book.

JARUSHUB:

Follow this link please The Road to V.I

Or you might also like From to School to job, a Complete Guide

Warm regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Life Of A Housegirl / What Book Are You Reading Now / In - Between ( A Fictional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.