Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Plastering Or Fixing Of Aluminium Windows: Which One Comes First - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plastering Or Fixing Of Aluminium Windows: Which One Comes First (2205 Views)

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat / Fabrication of Quality Aluminium windows,Railings,Doors Made Easy•Casement••✓ / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plastering Or Fixing Of Aluminium Windows: Which One Comes First by togodbetheglory(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have two bed room flat up and down and I have sent parking the Engineer supervising the project as a result of his dubious act of doubling the price of materials. I have been supervising the building by myself and it is roofed now as i write, the plumbing and electrical works had been done (first phase). I want to continue but the Bricklayer was telling me that plastering must be done before we fix the burglary and windows. Pls note that aluminum window will come with burglary fixed. Even the bricklayer told me that we could not do POP or PVC until after plastering. Can someone guide me in the house the sequence that is required towards completion of this project from where it is now.
Thanks
S.A.M
Re: Plastering Or Fixing Of Aluminium Windows: Which One Comes First by Niyeal(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Aluminum

(1) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic In 2035 - Pics / Govt Allocation land in Abijo: Elite Estate / Sure way to make money...Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.