Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos (740 Views)

#Endsars: Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs! – Lagos Lawmaker, Mojisola Alli-Mac / Cult Member Gunned Down On The Street Of Lagos In Ifako Gbagada / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos by mastar111: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
I got an information of apartments for rent at 16 mojisola street, Ifako, Lagos. I contacted the agent who took me to the house where we met the engineer in charge and the landlord. I came back later after some days and made an initial payment of 50k. the house rent is 150k (à single room). Since the house was still under construction (almost finished. just remaining tiling and painting), I decided to come back later to complete the payment. Last week Friday, 20th July, I paid another 50k, making 100k and was asked to come back on Monday (yesterday) to complete payment and collect the key to my room. On reaching there yesterday, many people were outside crying while some others have already packed inside the house. Information gathered is that these people packed in, in the night. They collected money from many people and ran. The landlord and engineer were no where to be found. They defrauded close to 100 people. They played it so smart that people did not suspect. Some people paid 280k, 300k, 340k 600l plus. Right now am confused. The money I used to pay was the little I saved from my NYSC alawee. I starved myself to save this money cos I wanted to stay back in Lagos after service. I just finished serving 5th of this month, and I have till 26th of this month which is this Thursday to leave where I am currently staying. I Dnt even know where to go. I need to get a new place but currently short of cash. Right now, many people that were asked to come and collect their keys today are there crying. I need help. I need my money back.

cc seun
cc lalasticlala
cc dominique
cc mynd44
Re: Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let us all be vigilant and careful of this house fraud from house agents going all around now.
We read about the agent that collected #60,000 from 300 people few days ago.
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Report the matter to the police first of all.
Re: Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos by Sylver247: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Can we see a picture of the people crying?

(1) (Reply)

Spotted This Police Officer Dressed In Uniform With A Black Trainers Shoe / Notorious Armed Robber Who Killed Policeman In Mushin, Arrested In Lagos. Photo / Gov. Akeredolu Tasks Police To Arrest Killers Of 20-year-old Pretty Ondo Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.