Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (30408 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by CilicMarin: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Today, 24 July 2018, a letter was read during the Senate Plenary announcing the defection of some Senators from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Please be advised that my defection is as a result of issues within the APC Oyo State Chapter...

As we know, politics is local and despite the rhetoric, there has been little or no effort at the State level to reconcile differences by incorporating various stakeholders & interests.

I hereby declare affiliation with the African Democratic Congress (ADC).

Arise & Shine!

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Nackzy: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's is indirectly related to buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by buhariguy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are happy, thinking they have won jackpot.
Every senator that defect, is for him/herself.

They have all scattered, PDP cannot accommodate their interest.

Saraki, tambuwal, kwankwaso are atiku are going because of their presidential ambition's.
Most senators want to be governor of their state.

But pig dino and shehu can never be accommodated in APC.
Those two pigs can go to hell.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by veekid(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fear will not let this one rest

5 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Crocky23: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
@CilicMarin

Your point is? What is your point?

Is defection not defection again? Using every little thing to feel good on a very bad day for APC.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by gbengress1: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol..IPOB how market?

9 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
All nah defection

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by princeade86(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
who is she. the most important thing was that u left d evil party.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Bizibi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Politicians,fear em....
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Jorussia(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
.90% of the senators that defected are not doing so because of buhari.They are defecting because of their political survival.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
What is ADC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Jamie1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
As long as it's not APC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
ADC undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by sunnysunny69(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
International Day of defection.

4 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
I thought as much.

Even Nyako defected to ADC as well

5 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
shocked shocked

Who cares?

The only difference now is that you no longer suck Buhari's joystick like you used to.

Congrats for leaving the demonic party called APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by esosuo: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry cheesy cheesy grin grin. Were are all the PDP sympathizers ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by massinola(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
We no care where you defected to, so long as you are leaving APCheats, it's allowed.
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
princeade86:
who is she
Buhari's girlfriend tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Ijaya123: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
I just shake my head at all those abusing and fighting online because of what's happening in the political terrain.

Alignments and realignments are going on by politicians to advance their personal agenda.

And while all these are ongoing, there is no single consideration for the average Nigerian, many of whom are all those APC and PDP online warriors.

It is all about the politicians and their interests. A lot of Nigerian youths are disappointingly mentally lazy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by teebaxy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wether you defect to ApC or PDP what matters most is that defection has taken place . Saraki the Bad guy has officially opened the Transfer window ...

4 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by nelronaldo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Aunty, we are under the same umbrella called CUPP!!

6 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
same set of people changing logo, why can't all of them resign? useless set of people
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by gwmlogistic: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
It is not yet party time for pdp, using 2014 defections as a point of reference.
In the Nigerian political clime, governors are the most important. The Senate is seen as a retirement home or somewhere to keep relevance till you become a governor.
In 2014, 7governors led the defection thereby delivering the states to the opposition.
In 2018 15senators lead the defection. only 1 of the 15 can single handely deliver his state. Others are rubber stamp senators whose main reason for decamping is to secure tickets to return to the house. No political clout in their state.
I feel saraki should have chanelled his focus on getting at least 3governors who can deliver thier states in the north.
In 2014 senators simply followed the lead of thier governor, 2018 the reverse is the case. I don't see any governor following a senators to the opposition safe for kwara state who is a rubber stamp gov.
Get the governors get the power simple

12 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Authoreety: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
GRACE to gra..

If u talk am, my hand no dey o...
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Iamgrey5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
I know Monsurat can't defect to PDP

She owes her political relevance to ACN

Monsurat can't go against Tinubu/Ajimobi's wishes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Hydrolysis(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
defect to the moon we don't care. all we care is about is defection from APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your Political view is respected Hajia.
You have ALWAYS been one of the sane senators we have around!
All the best in your endeavors for the future.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by tolexy007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
All nah defection

abi ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by jjjjj2017: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
That will not save you, consider yourself a goner because you are of no use to the senate & Oyo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Swears In Senator Olujimi As Adeyeye’s Replacement / Lagos Begins Collection Of Levy For Parking Outside Perimeter Fence / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.