Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (74691 Views)

This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by shotuns: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Call him maradona, hail him to Eternity, doff as many caps for him, it is a matter of time.
Men plans. God. Laughs.
When his time is due, he is gonna shoot himself in the foot. .

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by CharlotteFlair: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
Op you didn't tell us how he escape ?
You want to know his secret so that you can inform Fulani herdsmen to waylay him.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by sophiaking: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
None sense. I'd begin to worry when governors start to defect, these ones are inconsequential.

just watch and see, the tsunami is already hitting hard, Benue State no -1, Kwara 2, Sokoto 3 , and others to follow. we are tired of this tyrannical government
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by wavestech: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend.

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends and Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
None sense. I'd begin to worry when governors start to defect, these ones are inconsequential.
Exactly my thought. Most of these defectors are paper weight. They carry little or no value to PMB reelection. By the way, in northern Nigeria, criticize BABA publicly then consider yourself no longer electable.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by ipreach: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
“I encourage members of our party to remain faithful, not to be so disillusioned because we lost presidential election and you decide to go to where you feel they will fill your stomach. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach”-then President Jonathan, April 30, 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by talk2emma: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
When are they going to kill buhari that's all I want

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Shaev7(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
bedspread:
Emphasis......
okay...

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by DeWorlex45(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Xeedorf:
Bukola Saraki is not an intelligent politician but a smart politician.

Let me take you back to how He became the Senate president, while Buhari was having a meeting with some of the members, Saraki was at the Senate conducting election.

Today again, while the government was at his front door laying siege, Saraki took through the back door and drove himself to the house, He even had to trek at a point��. Saraki is like a bone in the neck of Buhari, I remember when Buhari said He could work with anyone, I laughed in Ile-Oluji���. You don't know who must dine with the devil must do so with a very long spoon.

Saraki 2, Buhari 0.
Pls sir/ma, are u from Ileoluji?? because i am one of d Luji Oijefons,. wish to knw u more

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Saraki4presdent: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Waiting for you at the presidential villa come 2019 InshaAllah
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by dahnimoh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki 4. Buhari 0

Goal analysis:

Buhari even scored own goal today.__1

The maradonic manoeuvre to becoming the president__1

The CCB case__1

OFA robbery____1

Saraki you have made me love politics.

You have even out played Jagaban and Amechi put together.

You make us proud.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Innocent112(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Myself2:

How this thing wey you talk take different from wetin Saraki talk

lol
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by SirLakes: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Baba tell us you are smart..... You have eyes everywhere cheesy
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by iceybux(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
if most of the others did ...why didnt he do like the others... something not right here...
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by godofuck231: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
Baba u na Master! Saraki is the real jagaban!

please who ever you are, wish I was in Nigeria to pay you a visit, since I no get puna to blow you, I'll hire the biggest butts to shower you with tweaking and origin, may your days be longer
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by swiperthefox: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Saraki escaped the siege??!!!

If so, this man just started convincing me as the true Maradona of Nigeria politics.
Nigerian Ted Bundy as an escapist not the other bad part.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by bros856: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
bedspread:
Oga, leave Matter, GOD ALMIGHTY made a way for u to Escape due to the Cry of HIS People for Nigeria all over The World...

You are a Tool in HIS HANDS.... Dts all
So in your name He is the God sent savior of Nigeria. Our mumu for Nigeria no get part two.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by AngryRebel: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
godofuck231:

please who ever you are, wish I was in Nigeria to pay you a visit, since I no get puna to blow you, I'll hire the biggest butts to shower you with tweaking and origin, may your days be longer
grin cool
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by mctowel01: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
rozayx5:
Saraki is a Don

cool cool cool cool

Teaching tinubu and co politics since 1970
See how they are playing politics with all your futures, yet you are turning it to a joke. Tomorrow you ll be wailing that Nigeria is messed up. From where I live. all of you commenting sound like idi0ts who need recolonization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by newslifeop: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2018
hmm
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by newslifeop: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2018
ohhh
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by bedspread: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
bros856:
So in your name He is the God sent savior of Nigeria. Our mumu for Nigeria no get part two.
[/s]
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by rozayx5(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2018
mctowel01:

See how they are playing politics with all your futures, yet you are turning it to a joke. Tomorrow you ll be wailing that Nigeria is messed up. From where I live. all of you commenting sound like idi0ts who need recolonization.

I have freedom of expression

Take your frustration to your father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.