Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (45148 Views)

PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by yomalex(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Drama
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by barcelona007(f): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
SLIMDON88:

Don't mind what you read online, you know that Pdp are masters in propaganda and looting, All these online talks some are not real
all propaganda belongs to APC dats how dey came to power n gods willing shame will dey leave wit n allow us to b in peace
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by legendEMT(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
k
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by yazach: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:
Buhari is a dictator that must be stopped before Nigeria is trodden upon.
This is not about APC or PDP or any political affiliation.
This is about our dear country- Nigerian and its fragile Democracy that is being rubbish by an individual in power.
Nigerians must totally condemn the abuse of power and the use of force by Buhari to intimidate opponents.
Buhari has shown total disrespect for the Rule of Law and as much as shown dictatorial attributes in his desperate move to get reelected. It is all about his personal and selfish interest.
Very Soon many opposing Politicians will be arrested and this won't augur well for the country that is groaning in pain and anguish under this administration.
Buhari is cooking a bad meal.
Nigerians must not wait till he finish cooking and start dishing out to us.
It is time to call him to order.

Nigerians must join hands to say NO TO DICTATORSHIP.

Dictatorship is what we need, so if you say Buhari is one then so be it.

People like you that post poo can be easily handle by a dictator
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Who wouldn't react if he finds himself in that same situation. I weep for my country Nigeria. How did we get here??
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by manny4u(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Our president come 2019.....

You want to earn passive income before the end of today? please check my signature

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by lilvercetty(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
SLIMDON88:

Don't mind what you read online, you know that Pdp are masters in propaganda and looting, All these online talks some are not real
While Apc are Phd holders in propaganda and looting abi?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by Badmus20(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
we don't have natural disasters in our dear country... but unfortunately we have disastrous leaders and politicians that are jeopardizing our core interest, few can understand... I stand with #BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
k
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by lilvercetty(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
SLIMDON88:

Don't mind what you read online, you know that Pdp are [b]masters in propaganda and lootging, All these online talks some are not real[/b]
While Apc are PhD holders in propaganda and looting abi?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by Elin: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
The owner of this English must leave us in 6mothns from now we don't want to learn again...

;DThe owner of this English must leave us in 6mothns from now we don't want to learn again...

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by datribune: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
d moles are falling off d APC engine. It will now run better & in harmony.

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by Snipish: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is too bad in a Democratic system of government. Sani can you see this

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by yazach: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mandynews:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the siege being laid on Saraki and Ekweremadu residences by the security operatives

Reacting to the siege, Atiku on Twitter/ Facebook wrote,

"Stop the Persecution of NASS Leadership Now

The news of the sieges on the residences of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, is both troubling and unsettling. No democratic nation ought to treat the leadership of its Parliament like common criminals in the course of a political disagreement.

I remind the powers that be that on August 31, 2013, when Senator Bukola Saraki walked out of the Peoples Democratic Party and began the process of joining the All Progressives Congress, there was celebration in their camps.

I also remind them that their electoral victory, which they have so badly mismanaged today, would not have been possible without the Senate President.

Power is transient and is also a trust that should only be used for the good and advancement of the people one leads and not for the persecution of real and imagined political opponents.

I therefore call for the lifting of the sieges on the persons and homes of Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu by security forces.

I remind President Muhammadu Buhari of his public words of solidarity to Senator Saraki after his ordeal of malicious prosecution, which thankfully was brought to a halt by the Supreme Court, and I urge him to live up to those words today and always.

Atiku Abubakar
Waziri Adamawa
Vice President of Nigeria 1999-2007"

https://www.facebook.com/14312764639/posts/10156550754069640/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/24/atiku-react-to-the-siege/

Atiku you are lying you know.

In advanced country when leaders are oppresor , they are being mailed or killed.

Now Nigeria is also becoming advanced country you are spewing rubbish for IPOB to eat

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
We no want old people ideas or talks.. We no want buhari.. We no want atiku.. We no want saraki..we want young Bobo for president, better brain like Donald duke. Others should go and die pls
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by shoelotng(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hate Him Or Love Him.

When The Game and Fitty put out that track 'Hate It Or Love It' in 2005 during the heady era of the so-called G-Unit, I fell in love with the track right off the hot press. The beat, the thumping bass, the spit game by all the collaborators and the essence of the song always meet me everytime at my best.

However this is not about The Game, Fitty or even that storied song per se. This is all about Saraki. I hate myself this minute for even pretending to like him. But the fact is the fact. Hate him or love him, Saraki is perhaps one of the best students of the Maradona School for Outstanding Evil Geniuses.

It's clearer now more than days ago that Saraki is a political giant playing on a lopsided landscape with dysfunctional preschoolers. No Nigerian politician in recent memory has come close to being politically unpredictable, consistently astute and machiavelian like this unassuming, baby-faced, Ilorin powerhouse. He's heavy and fast on the trail to upstage the so called Lion Of Bourdillon in political alchemistry. With Saraki, nothing is personal, it's all strictly business! He's down hard on a complex scheme or another when the other idiots are making stupid videos and recklessly belittling themselves.

Dákúdájí obviously underestimated his political maturity, sagacity, down to his mental stamina, just as his own father did years before he went to his grave rueing the day he taught him a thing or two about screwing people. Saraki's greatest weapon is his sheepish appearance; time and time again, he's used it to maximum effect. A man whose professional training is predicated on diligence, patience and discipline. Trained to outsmart, outwit and outwait all adversaries. Saraki is clearly the MVP of the very dubious Nigerian Politics. He's beaten everyone else. He only has himself to beat! Kudos to him!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by AutoSpaNg: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
princejenks hello prince jenks I notice you sent me a mail but I have not seen it since you sent it. can you please call my line: 08189742614
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by Yinxies(f): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigeria must be great again

Logo+letterhead+biz card=5k

Check my signature if you are starting a new biz or rebranding one
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by emmanuelex1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
You know nothing about leadership?
sarrki:

We need attitudinal changes in our society first
Buhari is not the cause of your problem
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by cytell56: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
Atiku jungle never mature

N will never mature

APC mole, what else would you have said?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by egoldman(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
Atiku jungle never mature

N will never mature

Meaning?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by elderstatesman: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Well said! Their right of association must be respected.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by Omoluabi16(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Atiku the opportunist. If we don't change the system, we will keep going in circles. The PDP had 16years and did nothing, if APC stay another 2years they will destroy this country.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by egoldman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
SLIMDON88:

Are you saying that Saraki and Ekweremmadu houses were not played under siege by the police?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by nwatthu(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
OUR NEXT PRESIDENT...I STAND WITH ATIKU
Mandynews:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the siege being laid on Saraki and Ekweremadu residences by the security operatives

Reacting to the siege, Atiku on Twitter/ Facebook wrote,

"Stop the Persecution of NASS Leadership Now

The news of the sieges on the residences of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, is both troubling and unsettling. No democratic nation ought to treat the leadership of its Parliament like common criminals in the course of a political disagreement.

I remind the powers that be that on August 31, 2013, when Senator Bukola Saraki walked out of the Peoples Democratic Party and began the process of joining the All Progressives Congress, there was celebration in their camps.

I also remind them that their electoral victory, which they have so badly mismanaged today, would not have been possible without the Senate President.

Power is transient and is also a trust that should only be used for the good and advancement of the people one leads and not for the persecution of real and imagined political opponents.

I therefore call for the lifting of the sieges on the persons and homes of Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu by security forces.

I remind President Muhammadu Buhari of his public words of solidarity to Senator Saraki after his ordeal of malicious prosecution, which thankfully was brought to a halt by the Supreme Court, and I urge him to live up to those words today and always.

Atiku Abubakar
Waziri Adamawa
Vice President of Nigeria 1999-2007"

https://www.facebook.com/14312764639/posts/10156550754069640/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/24/atiku-react-to-the-siege/
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by popcykaylah(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
See Titus calling kote fish.. I didn't expect the ediot to say anything other than what he said .. he's looking for power ,una case be like person wey dey find Toto once he see Toto chop finish the girl becomes a cheap slut
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by egoldman(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
BabaAlao:
After 8 years of being a vice and E never do you,sir, please tell us shey u want to come and sell Nigeria ni?

Attack the message not the messenger.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by nwatthu(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
U DONT HAVE HOME TRAINING
SLIMDON88:
This criminal will not just keep quiet, he is feeling big imagining to become the president (which will never happen)
Sir M Buhari we know
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by planetx13: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:
Buhari is a dictator that must be stopped before Nigeria is trodden upon.
This is not about APC or PDP or any political affiliation.
This is about our dear country- Nigerian and its fragile Democracy that is being rubbish by an individual in power.
Nigerians must totally condemn the abuse of power and the use of force by Buhari to intimidate opponents.
Buhari has shown total disrespect for the Rule of Law and as much as shown dictatorial attributes in his desperate move to get reelected. It is all about his personal and selfish interest.
Very Soon many opposing Politicians will be arrested and this won't augur well for the country that is groaning in pain and anguish under this administration.
Buhari is cooking a bad meal.
Nigerians must not wait till he finish cooking and start dishing out to us.
It is time to call him to order.

Nigerians must join hands to say NO TO DICTATORSHIP.

May God bless you with long life and bless your long life with good health.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by PalmoilSupply(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
front4line:

At least he did not lock the National Assembly like the baboon from Otueke.

See painment
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by egoldman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
front4line:

At least he did not lock the National Assembly like the baboon from Otueke.

So that justifies what's happening now? this is same way femi adesina told Nigerians that after all more people were killed during the time of Jonathan.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences by akaahs(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=SLIMDON88 post=69664004]
Don't mind what you read online, you know that Pdp are masters in propaganda and looting, All these online talks some are not real[/quote
Is either u re a zombie that is refusing to condemn what ur master is turning this beloved country into or a confirmed castrated hypocr***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.