Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (64880 Views)

House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Metuh: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Until you are able to tell me what impact you have derived/ benefited today from their decamp as at today?
The whole country had benefitted from it.

Victory for democracy. Aluta continua
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Day dreamer, of what political importance is Dino Melaye to Buhari re - election in Kogi and at large in Nigeria? As far as Dino Melaye is concerned, he's gone politically. Smith Adeyemi is the next APC senator from Kogi west.

Lol you're so ignorant you don't even know the name of the man you worship grin
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Ikpongiton: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. U mean and Senators defecting will kill a party that has the most governors in the country? U must be really naive politically to believe that. Most of the defectors don't even cut the shot in their respective states...
you lack common sense to know that governors of sokoto,benue,kwara,adamawa,plateau and many others will soon join the band waggon.mumu
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
famology:
We need to see the names and assess them from state to state.many of them are on political suicide.
You said it all. Majority of those jubilating do not know those decamping have been technically knocked out of political relevance in their various states.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by famology(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

You said it all. Majority of those jubilating do not know those decamping have been technically knocked out of political relevance in their various states.
what they don't know is bigger than them.Their eyes go soon clear.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

The whole country had benefitted from it.

Victory for democracy. Aluta continua
speak for yourself, what have you benefited today from their exit to PDP. Or what has otolo community in Nnewi benefited as at today from this decamp?
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

I think you do as shown by your support for ceec.out of that 37,4 went to adc.up apc
After ur recharge card saga, watsaap group joining. u are sick.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:
Only 37? I predicted in another thread that not more than 50 will defect
Go and rest, the transfer season just enter the frantic stage. By the end of it, you will learn the real political lesson of dynamics!

1 Like

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Jabioro: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
This Story jst dh Sweet me
Very soon when you hear that name APC you will run and not look back
Chaiii so life can be this funny
Please all I want is for everyone in buharis government to be seriously probed after 2019 take over
Let me me bring out list of people to be probed
Abba kyari
Garba shehu
Femi
All the ministers starting from Ameachi, Fashola, shittu, ngige, kemi,
All permanent secretaries
All APC governors
Yusuf buhari
Aisha
N power handlers
Then our minister of petroleum and Chief corruptionist, aka herdsmen patron Alhaji Mohammedu buhari
Give chance to probe Aisha oza room activities for the past three years.l hoped you won't be annoyed,because l would probe her to bone marrow.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

EVEN Igbo Christian will also vote for Fulanis either by force or crook. Atiku, Sule Lamido, Dankwabo all are PDP Fulani. So you have no option than to vote your master again and again.
go and get ur PVC ntooor
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Yours eyes will clear after this emotional trauma!
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you lack common sense to know that governors of sokoto,benue,kwara,adamawa,plateau and many others will soon join the band waggon.mumu
The only Govs that can go with PDP from those you mentioned are Benue and Kwara.

1 Like

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by maestroferddi: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
olodo the constitution of pdp says two weeks before primary.
so technically this week is the ultimatum for any members to defect cos primary election will hold in first week of august .
any member that defect next week will loose his seat at the tribunal if opposition party find the loopholes
Anumanu...

You are now a card carrying member of PDP to understand the way things are run in the party.

May I drum it into your skull what is called doctrine of necessity and principle of exigency?

PDP are gearing to take over power so common sense should tell you that deadlines can be tweaked by the NEC of the party to accommodate the present political atmosphere.

In any case, you are better off sticking to what you have a clue about rather than disseminating ignorance as if were a fine art...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

Yours eyes will clear after this emotional trauma!
I don't argue with those that never left their community to know what is happening around the world.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by senatordave1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

Go and rest, the transfer season just enter the frantic stage. By the end of it, you will learn the real political lesson of dynamics!
Oga,you and others predicted over.apc are the majority unfortunately for you.nass will reconvene by sept 27,pdp primaries is around august so this is the only time to defect.i expect some pdp reps who lose out in the primaries to return to apc since apc primaries will come last.dont be hasty in rejoicing,up apc
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by engineerboat(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol engineerboat, i sight you. abeg where is my boat.

You get it.

It's loading in harbour.

Buhari must be offloaded back to Daura
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by senatordave1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

I don't argue with those that never left their community to know what is happening around the world.
He claimed to stay up north
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol engineerboat, i sight you. abeg where is my boat.
Your PDP seating Governor 9days ago was humbled. I am happy the traitors in APC are gone.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by itswell1: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
spencekat:
4 deflected to ADC.
None to APGA, the party for IPOB?
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by EnaibeSam: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nonsense, were they not the same set of corrupt people in last administration of Gej? Were they not the same people that decamped to form APC? After rapping the country during GEJ administration, they Migrated to APC and rape again, now they are strategising for the next rape. PMB is not our problem, our major enemies are these political rapists. Now as they dumped APC so they are now saints!

How I wish all of them can just decamp to river Niger.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Iamgrey5(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
I thought 100 will defect
So Apc still maintains majority in house of rep cheesy
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by zynellsmum(f): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Benblaq:
I want a situation whereby only Buhari, Adams, Fayemi and the rest APC governors will be the members remaining.
same here
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by klax(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
This Story jst dh Sweet me
Very soon when you hear that name AiPC you will run and not look back
Chaiii so life can be this funny
Please all I want is for everyone in buharis government to be seriously probed after 2019 take over
Let me me bring out list of people to be probed
Abba kyari
Garba shehu
Femi
All the ministers starting from Ameachi, Fashola, shittu, ngige, kemi,
All permanent secretaries
All APC governors
Yusuf buhari
Aisha
N power handlers
Then our minister of petroleum and Chief corruptionist, aka herdsmen patron Alhaji Mohammedu buhari

Pls and Magu too don't let Magu jazz catch you bro he is among number one on the list to be probe.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by klax(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Your PDP seating Governor 9days ago was humbled. I am happy the traitors in APC are gone.

Painment. Sorry dude.

When they dumped pdp to your party they are not traitors but celebrities bro see your life?
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by ollah2: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerians are very funny people. This news won't have effect in the lives of an average Nigerian. APC is tagged a devil party while PDP is the saint party.

We truly deserve our leaders.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
engineerboat:

You get it.

It's loading in harbour.

Buhari must be offloaded back to Daura
yes soo. buhari is a tyrant in this 21st century democracy. by the special grace of almighty God, we will experience his defeat.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
uyplus:
Kwankwaso don defect, so that means Buhari can't sweep Kano! He tried all along with just votes from the north and never came close to winning for a second! Besides, He has lost goodwill in the middle belt and also states like Adamawa, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Gombe, etc! How will Buhari win in 2019 please? He can't even win in Kogi, because their indigenes are upset with it's governor and all that he associates with! I smell impeachment at the corner! Nepotic, illiterate, tyrannical, religious bigot!
Most of you have never left your one room apartment to truly know the happenings around other states in Nigeria. Buhari ANPP party then defeated a seating PDP under Kwankwaso years back. All those you mentioned. As it stands in Kano today, come rain come sun, there is nothing PDP could do likewise in Kaduna, Nassarawa, Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe, Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by ollah2: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
EnaibeSam:
Nonsense, were they not the same set of corrupt people in last administration of Gej? Were they not the same people that decamped to form APC? After rapping the country during GEJ administration, they Migrated to APC and rape again, now they are strategising for the next rape. PMB is not our problem, our major enemies are these political rapists. Now as they dumped APC so they are now saints!

How I wish all of them can just decamp to river Niger.

Exactly what I said

ollah2:
Nigerians are very funny people. This news won't have effect in the lives of an average Nigerian. APC is tagged a devil party while PDP is the saint party.

We truly deserve our leaders.

Nigerians are rare set of people who indeed love their chains and masters
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,you and others predicted over.apc are the majority unfortunately for you.nass will reconvene by sept 27,pdp primaries is around august so this is the only time to defect.i expect some pdp reps who lose out in the primaries to return to apc since apc primaries will come last.dont be hasty in rejoicing,up apc
You still yet to understand what is going on. APC will continue to bleed till the elections in 2019.

The political class have left buhari they are poise to crown a new president come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

so they are now traitor now. abeg is this the change buhari promised us niiii. hmmm. abeg let me come and be going jare. wetin i know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Pele ajala the traveler!
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
klax:

Painment. Sorry dude
Deny if a seating PDP governor was not humbled 9 days ago.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.