Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Blogging For Newbies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging For Newbies (691 Views)

Please Help: Betahost247 Is Killing My Business/Blogging For 2 Weeks Now / Guide: How To Succeed If You Are Blogging For The Money. / [FREE DOWNLOAD] Best E-book On How To Start Blogging For Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging For Newbies by humourandstyle(f): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Blogging For Newbies by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
I wish you more Sales
Re: Blogging For Newbies by humourandstyle(f): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
hello.
Please, if you do not want to buy the book, that is fine. If you do not have anything nice to say, please dont say anything at all.

I wrote a book from my experiences so far to help people who want to go into blogging and how they can avoid some of my earlier mistakes. I don't have to be Linda Ikeji to publish a book. I don't need to make one billion naira from my blog before publishing a book.

I never said this book was on how to make money through blogging. Next time read and digest before you rush to comment.

Please, keep your advice to yourself since you do not know how to present it.
Re: Blogging For Newbies by humourandstyle(f): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
hello.
Please, if you do not want to buy the book, that is fine. If you do not have anything nice to say, please dont say anything at all.

I wrote a book from my experiences so far to help people who want to go into blogging and how they can avoid some of my earlier mistakes. I don't have to be Linda Ikeji to publish a book. I don't need to make one billion naira from my blog before publishing a book.

I never said this book was on how to make money through blogging. Next time read and digest before you rush to comment.

Please, keep your advice to yourself since you do not know how to present it.
Re: Blogging For Newbies by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2018
ur reply to d op above is not encouraging u sound bitter u sounding like 1 of those ebook rubbish sellers

ur regret on blogging, sounds like u didnt make it n now u wanna sell ur failure

girl u have issues, 1000 naira ko 500 naira ni.

u didnt nt drop ur name
u didnt drop ur blog url
no picture attached to say na u get this blog
u didnt even upload a short write up of d book n u asking for 1k to read ur regret

anyway na buhari cause am me self dey regret i got write my own book.

yeye bloggers no wonder u failed if u tru tru failed proberly a ebook scammer

yeye pickin

1 Like

Re: Blogging For Newbies by emperorblog(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2018
goqn sell it on qmqzon
Re: Blogging For Newbies by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
If you're the one behind the lifestyle blog Humourandstyle.com, and a SHE, then I think you deserve commendation. Coming this far is not easy, especially for a female blogger. Keep up the good work!
Re: Blogging For Newbies by humourandstyle(f): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
questechie:
If you're the one behind the lifestyle blog Humourandstyle.com, and a SHE, then I think you deserve commendation. Coming this far is not easy, especially for a female blogger. Keep up the good work!

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words.
Re: Blogging For Newbies by humourandstyle(f): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
cyclops:
ur reply to d op above is not encouraging u sound bitter u sounding like 1 of those ebook rubbish sellers

ur regret on blogging, sounds like u didnt make it n now u wanna sell ur failure

girl u have issues, 1000 naira ko 500 naira ni.

u didnt nt drop ur name
u didnt drop ur blog url
no picture attached to say na u get this blog
u didnt even upload a short write up of d book n u asking for 1k to read ur regret

anyway na buhari cause am me self dey regret i got write my own book.

yeye bloggers no wonder u failed if u tru tru failed proberly a ebook scammer

yeye pickin

The person above me, wrote something silly concernig a book he hasn't read yet. that was what i replied to. i can see clearly that the person has deleted what he wrote.

You are the one that is a YEYE PICKIN. I want to sell my failures?? hahahaha. You don't have a sense of comprehension. Your likes read only to reply.

Someone wrote a book about things she wished she had known earlier and you call it a book about failure? I pity you.
I really pity you. Since you already know too much, the book is not for you.

Please, allow people who do not know, to buy in peace.

Ebook scammer? you must be out of your mind. If I want to scam its 1,000 naira i will use to scam? What is 1,000 naira?

You don't have what to say u just feel like writing because you have too much time on your hands. I can see you are jobless.

Internet troll hahahah. Get a life.
Re: Blogging For Newbies by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
humourandstyle:

The person above me, wrote something silly concernig a book he hasn't read yet. that was what i replied to. i can see clearly that the person has deleted what he wrote.

You are the one that is a YEYE PICKIN. I want to sell my failures?? hahahaha. You don't have a sense of comprehension. Your likes read only to reply.

Someone wrote a book about things she wished she had known earlier and you call it a book about failure? I pity you.

Sorry about my previous reply..More wins... Have you considered including an online store to your site? How active are you on IG??
I'm not really a Fashion person tho, bit you've done well..
Kudos and Keep Flying....
Re: Blogging For Newbies by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
humourandstyle:

Ebook scammer? you must be out of your mind. If I want to scam its 1,000 naira i will use to scam? What is 1,000 naira?

You don't have what to say u just feel like writing because you have too much time on your hands. I can see you are jobless.

Internet troll hahahah. Get a life.

people scam people of 500 naira really dont see why u cant. yeye

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Old Policy Adsense With $105 Funds In It Up For Sale. / Looking For A Mobile App / Front End Developer / Win Techsload Today Sunday Give Away By Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.