Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly (76089 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by ChangeIsCostant: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
The senate president, Bukola Saraki, is the number one trending topic on Twitter after sneaking into the national assembly by driving himself in a rickety private vehicle to outsmart the security operatives who had condoned his residence in Abuja. It was gathered that Saraki was not in the vehicle when a detachment of security operatives blocked his convoy at his Apo residence.

The security operatives had aimed at preventing them from leaving the house.

Saraki reportedly sensed a sinister move by the opposing camp, at the National and decided to outsmart them by quickly sneaking into the National Assembly with a vehicle he drove.

Now Nigerians have reacted on the social media platform after the senate president's moves. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/what-nigerians-are-saying-about-saraki-after-sneaking-into-the-national-assembly.html

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by ChangeIsCostant: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by delugajackson: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Maradona of Nigerian politics. I duff my hat for Saraki the man.

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by sunnysunny69(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
These guys are footballers and the masses are the football they dribble round. A yoruba musician will say jafori e ( fight for your head). They are fighting for their pockets in billions not for democracy as claimed. They are men with no ideology and affliction.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by amaniro: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki 3 ~0 Buhari grin

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Tolexander: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hail Saraki
Blame Saraki

All I know is they don't really care about us.
They aint protecting our democracy but their own interests.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki 5:0 Buhari

Saraki is the real GOAT.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Metuh: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is the new deal a.k.a ORORO 1 of Nigeria.

He is the stubborn fly on Buhari's old wrinkled scrotum. grin

He is more intelligent than the whole of the cabals.

He will surely become the president of this country someday.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Oche211(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
My respect for saraki has officially increase to the highest peak today. I must say that his game plans are top notch... My hat is off for him

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Oche211(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
delugajackson:
The Maradona of Nigerian politics. I duff my hat for Saraki the man.
i had to take my hat off too.
how he escape once again is still a shocker

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by veekid(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
What I've learnt from this APC and PDP defection and mishap is that these two parties will continue to rule us for a long time. No tangible achievements. Just political exchange of power every 4 years.

Oloriburuku ni gbogbo wan!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Biglittlelois(f): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki, the slayer of bubu and apc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by judecares1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhari you are gone cos saraki will deal with you personally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by eleojo23: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari has been scoring own goals from time immemorial but today's is the best own goal of all time...

Democracy- 2 Buhari- 0

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by MobileGees: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Bossontop(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
undecided
Bhet wats with nigerian politics and drama for God's sake??..........im not understanding oo

[img]https://media1./images/2c7fa0bfa6a69bb45b1a1ad7e715a6d7/tenor.gif?itemid=5883733[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ha Nig
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by FarahAideed: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by ignis: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is nice...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by tolexy007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Oche211(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
Saraki 3 ~0 Buhari grin
Lmao....
The game plan of saraki was top notch.
I was never a fan bt i must give him kudos for today's game plan.
He's the grandmaster of this game.
He beat APC hands down today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
I don't see the reason behind people hailing Saraki. Have we forgotten the hardships we are going through? All these people are not for us they are for themselves. So, what is so spectacular when they defect to other parties? Let's ask ourselves, will there be any development in this country? I just see the same set of people rotating the same parties.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Naijawebmaster: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
As we continue to make jokes out of sensitive issues, our leader will keep ruling us the way that suits them.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by alphaconde(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
wetin consign me na dem spoil the country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by AngryNigerian(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
What are we celebrating sef? A crook deceived a crook, & we are all here celebrating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Sunofgod(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maradona 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by AngelicBeing: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
Saraki is the new deal a.k.a ORORO 1 of Nigeria.

He is the stubborn fly on Buhari's old wrinkled scrotum. grin

He is more intelligent than the whole of the cabals.

He will surely become the president of this country someday.

shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Paperwhite(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is corrupt but politically intelligent as he keep manipulating the political gaffes of the daft APC to his own advantage.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Oche211(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
Saraki 3 ~0 Buhari grin
fatality

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.