Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (55725 Views)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Tessyama1: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Muslim lady who was excited to have met Bobrisky yesterday at an event, took to Twitter to share the photo she took with him.

Well, this didn't go down well with one of her male followers, and he replied the photo by slamming the lady, calling Bob 'dysfunctional'. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/nigerian-man-slams-muslim-woman-for-taking-a-photo-with-bobrisky.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by amaniro: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akin as sophisticated as you are, you still lack education. Hunkle is just a picture now.... abi oshomole grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by g4everybody(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
One word, DISGUSTING. I will trow up if i meet him

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
the akinbosola guy was my friend in secondary school , he is a christian too. only being mischievous. the guy na clown wey like to dey find trouble

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oga is it ur snap ?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by sunnysunny69(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
She met her hero. grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by jhaymze: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na wah oh
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Eke40seven(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Can someone explain why the most religious societies end up to be the most hateful? Discrimination against everything. It didn't matter that they went there for a good cause...

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by g4everybody(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why are we always playing the religion card in this country, this is the reason african countries are backward and will always remain backward. Lets accept people for who they are and whatever they do with their lives is non of our business.

22 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by foyeks2001(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
The way some pple dey carry another person matter for head like gala ehn...I taya o
Some men with Aproko

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by donstan18: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Religion of FEACE crying and channeling their holiness on irrelevant issues when Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam are causing harm in the country.

I can't stop laughing at these peaceful people. grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
SORRY MAN, most ladies lack common sense even when educated, enlightened or exposed.
This is a world known Fact.

It takes just a little GESTURE to turn a LADY on, that’s why most people term them as gullible.
It’s natural.
You will never have HEADACHE over their issues, when you know it’s natural

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by froshsteve(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Religion of peace indeed

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by despi64(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shame indeed
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by TheUbermensch: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Apparently what gives people sleepless nights are different.

This one can't sleep because a female Muslim took a picture with a queer person.

Sighs

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Beface(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
What is special in snapping with this ugly guy? Truly she is a disgrace to herself.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Dafreeguy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
The woman wants to trend too...fake muslim.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Jayuba(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na him sabi. Na their matter.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by AfroSamurai: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Are you sure she's not also confuse about her sexuality? Like why isn't her left hand visible like Bobrosky's. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by youngberry001(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
See as d girl dey smile like said she meet Trump undecided

mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by HajimeSaito(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by dbynonetwork: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bunch of hypocrites...
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by tripin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
I dnt feel lik commetn

bt since dz z ma space leme fill it up
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by honestivo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
How come this brobisky is always in the news
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Abioye92(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
So someone can not snap in peace again

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Muslims read different meanings into everything, next thing... sad

W A R

Next reasonable tweet please...

Meanwhile, you must see these amazing ways to show your mother you love her...
They are all free...
(No 7 is very funny!)

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by abbeyty(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
mumu and disgusting boy, i can see his hairy chest

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by lawrence35(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol.... grin
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Queenext: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
K
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by agulion: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Muslims and their hypocrite, in the north the practice very open even imam s patronize them and the are called Dandawudu

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.