Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (55723 Views)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by pacificom: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
agulion:
Muslims and their hypocrite, in the north the practice very open even imam s patronize them and the are called Dandawudu

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Solorrman(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:
Religion of FEACE crying and channeling their holiness on irrelevant issues when Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam are causing harm in the country.

I can't stop laughing at these peaceful people. grin
i also couldnt stop laughing so u dnt knw say christianity is d religion of feace ? Did u ever ponder that jesus christ was d only god that came fully loaded with penix and anus,and he was d only said god that came out through vagiina touching his face. Jesus was d only said god that goes to toilet to urinate and defeacate that i assure u its a fact no one on earth can deny. All left for u is to ask ur pastor is it normal for a god to have anus and penix that are ofcourse functioning they are prooved to be non-decorated,if am in ur shoes i would have first ponder on how to solve this complex situation before i insult other religion that only believe god is above having anus or going to toilet. Sorry that i never read replies frm religion of not only shiit but urine included
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Paul112(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hairy chest
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by abbeyty(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
This Muslim people self, no be dem dey fk his ass..most these big politicians in the north swing both ways. I heard Atiku bang ass as well
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by winsh: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
work no dey, he is easing himself ontop of the picture
foyeks2001:
The way some pple dey carry another person matter for head like gala ehn...I taya o
Some men with Aproko
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by naijacentric(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
SORRY MAN, most ladies lack common sense even when educated, enlightened or exposed.
This is a world known Fact.

It takes just a little GESTURE to turn a LADY on, that’s why most people term them as gullible.
It’s natural.
You will never have HEADACHE over their issues, when you know it’s natural
u sabi never take a woman serious God bless u
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by justmenoni: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by FuckoffMOD: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
sunnysunny69:
She met her hero. grin grin
grin grin
Her icon indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Some people are on here insulting the so called bobrisky while bobrisky is trending and smiling all the way to the bank!!

wake up! people. bobrisky is a drag queen! some drags are not GAY.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
what's the problem? Jesus was Gay too!
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Simplybami(f): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
ednut1:
the akinbosola guy was my friend in secondary school , he is a christian too. only being mischievous. the guy na clown wey like to dey find trouble

Please tell him he needs to grow up,and he should never disrespect anyone because of their sexual orientation. No one is saint! God didn't make anyone a judge over others! Live and let others live.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by SadMemories(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
this mentally derailed human being, fighting against nature.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by SadMemories(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
;Dthis mentally derailed human being, fighting against nature.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Eke40seven:
Can someone explain why the most religious societies end up to be the most hateful? Discrimination against everything. It didn't matter that they went there for a good course...

good cause?
Man,did you miss your period or something?
I can never be pleased with someone who openly sins and boast about it because he says armed robbery is bad.
He is right about what he said ,but I will never show solidarity with him/her.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:
Religion of FEACE crying and channeling their holiness on irrelevant issues when Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam are causing harm in the country.

I can't stop laughing at these peaceful people. grin

If you are a Christian and this all you can see based on religious differences then I am sorry to say that you need to work on the way you think.
Evil is evil it does not change based on color, race, place, religion or time.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by crush20(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Oga is it ur snap ?
l wonder ooooooooo grin
abiodunalasa:
Oga is it ur snap ?
l wonder ooooooooo
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Oxygen1998: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
cant sombody just arrest, crush, kill, or anything to dis guy so we can forget abt dis guy and talk abt better things.
ppl dat suppose to dis will not die z ppl dat are working hard on their farms dat'll b dying anyhow
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by kings690: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
behaving foolishly
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by kings690: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
SadMemories:
this mentally derailed human being, fighting against nature.
she is sick up stairs
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Eke40seven(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

good cause?
Man,did you miss your period or something?
I can never be pleased with someone who openly sins and boast about it because he says armed robbery is bad.
He is right about what he said ,but I will never show solidarity with him/her.
Openly "sins" by whose "standards? Whose religion? I don't think you are too bright, you could have read my original statement again and see that what I posted is exactly what you have done. What is sin is hate, strife and backwardness...
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by mustafa006: 6:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Not just islam, even christianity forbid homosexuality
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by mustafa006: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2018
There hatred for islam will not diminish islam by an atom. My fellow muslims shld not be bullied by dis insulting comment by dis religious bigot
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by nick50(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Where is the stupid muric if na to dey comment rubbish about falz music video dem go dey spew trash.. Terrorists religion
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Eke40seven:

Openly "sins" by whose "standards? Whose religion? I don't think you are too bright, you could have read my original statement again and see that what I posted is exactly what you have done. What is sin is hate, strife and backwardness...
if your standard have been warped by continuous bombardment of self worship by the west then you are replying the wrong person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.