Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (52231 Views)

All 6 SW States Are For Labour Party: LP reacts to defection of EXCOs to APC / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Livingstone124: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
These Fulani herdsmen terriorist via PDP are trying to tear down this motionless and confused Buhari govt.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by visvenirecords: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
pol23:
See me laughing...
Good news sweet oo..
Nigerians should remember :This is not about Saraki,APC or PDP..This is about Democracy,our freedom.
We hate Atiku so much,We forgot Atiku single handedly took Nigeria out of Obasanjo Who wants to be a forever President...Atiku deserves some Accolades.
Saraki is the one currently fighting for Democracy,I can't say for the Zombies..
I fully know every right thinking Nigeria are behind you...We fight for what's ours with all we have.

you get sense, my man...

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by asawanathegreat(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
All promises cancelled APC
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by brainhgeek(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
God is on the throne. Thank God APC is falling. PDP is next until all these old scammers are flushed out and jailed. Mark my words. PDP is next. God is up to something. The shaking is real
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by penearth(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
IF 15 SENATORS COULD DO THIS TO GOD'S ANOINTED LEADER FOR MATERIAL GAIN OTHER THAN HUMANITY, THEN, THE COUNTRY IS IN PROBLEM. GOD PUT HIM AS OUR PRESIDENT AND HE DECIDES WHATS BEST FOR HIM
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by M3A16(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
It is a pity if youths of this nation can not at this point of our live see beyond current happening and come together to savage the ship of this country from sinking... This alone, has ascertained the level of damage that has been done to the live of the youth generally.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by pafisayo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
pol23:
See me laughing...
Good news sweet oo..
Nigerians should remember :This is not about Saraki,APC or PDP..This is about Democracy,our freedom.
We hate Atiku so much,We forgot Atiku single handedly took Nigeria out of Obasanjo Who wants to be a forever President...Atiku deserves some Accolades.
Saraki is the one currently fighting for Democracy,I can't say for the Zombies..
I fully know every right thinking Nigeria are behind you...We fight for what's ours with all we have.

Nigerians Enh! We just love these shams and theatrics it takes our mind of the struggle .
Atiku fought for democracy ?
Saraki fighting for democracy?
My brother if Buhari signs a document today stating that he will root for Saraki as APC presidential candidate come 2019 and probably make a Blood Oath that he will campaign for him do you think we would be witnessing these Saraki’ Buhari Legislative struggle ?
Every single politician involved is fighting for Him or herself including Buhari Saraki etc ...
the sad thing is the same set of people shouting up and down we should go get our PVC are the same set rejoicing about politicians decamping like changing parties makes an individual a better Leader .
It’s one thing to get your PVC
It’s another to rejoice decamping is in favour it out supoosed democracy’ that’s like saying using our PVC practically won’t count cos what matters is politician decamping .
Saraki and co are staunch PDP before now what did he do for Kwara people ?
What did he do as a PDP member for GEJ administration? Rumor has it Nigeria was fantastically corroupt.
What has he done with PMB? They legislate over a failed economy ... yea Blame Buhari but the truth is bitter PMB nominates those who are suppose to be at the Helms of affair and the legislative arm is suppose to scrutinize and determine if they are good enough capable qualified or fit for the Job ... same legislative Arm gave pretty much all of them a Pass mark including our famous NYSC certificate forgerrer the only person they kicked against was Efcc chairman .
None of these politician including Buhari is good for our democracy even the youths jubilating are not in anyway better .
It’s just a sad Day for Naija
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Ej12: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
adioolayi:
The shock is still fresh, they have every right to be jittery... although, truth is, most of the APC house of reps members elected on the platform of APC in 2014 especially those from the North and SouthWest rode on Buhari's 2014 tsunami.
If the presidential and house of reps election were not on the same day, majority will not win their seat.
Classical example is Senator Monsurat Sumonu, although former speaker of OYO assembly, that senatorial District would have been won by Bisi Ilaka of Accord or Sen. Adeseun of PDP if not for Buhari Tsunami
Anyways, goodluck to everyone..... I still think Buhari will be very difficult to defeat
just like when mmm wanna crash. Guiders keep telling u all is well bt deep down they know mmm is dying. like APC like mmm. yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by omodave(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
How true is this defection of a thing ?
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by AdamuAudu: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
deebsman1:
Even to humans, at times losing weight make you more healthy, same is happening to the APC right now, all the mercenaries should leave and the party would be able to know the true party members and those that are ready to move it forward.
APC shall overcome the present challenges and Buhari shall succeed, somebody pls say a loud Amen
I have just dropped five more empty drums, since the first ones are not enouth for the water from your eyes as a result of the continues cry. Cry more. buhari the evil man will go. Nothing go prevent him from going to Duara. It will never be well with that devilish man who wants to sells us to his Fulanis. Tufiakwa. He pain am enter their brain region

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by escodotman: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
adioolayi:
The shock is still fresh, they have every right to be jittery... although, truth is, most of the APC house of reps members elected on the platform of APC in 2014 especially those from the North and SouthWest rode on Buhari's 2014 tsunami.
If the presidential and house of reps election were not on the same day, majority will not win their seat.
Classical example is Senator Monsurat Sumonu, although former speaker of OYO assembly, that senatorial District would have been won by Bisi Ilaka of Accord or Sen. Adeseun of PDP if not for Buhari Tsunami
Anyways, goodluck to everyone..... I still think Buhari will be very difficult to defeat
Your comments are laughable but I don't blame you because you still live in the past. Yes, you are still living in 2015. You want to deny the fact that the Buhari of 2015, loved and placed in high esteem by majority of Nigerians is still the same Buhari of the present, whose integrity, value and respect have been seriously dented, damaged and destroyed?? Please wake up, Buhari brought this upon himself with the way he treated every issue in the country since he came to power; from security, to economy, lopsided appointments, nepotism, tribalism, victimisation of percieved political opponents, bias corruption fights and so on.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by adioolayi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
escodotman:
Your comments are laughable but I don't blame you because you still live in the past. Yes, you are still living in 2015. You want to deny the fact that the Buhari of 2015, loved and placed in high esteem by majority of Nigerians is still the same Buhari of the present, whose integrity, value and respect have been seriously dented, damaged and destroyed?? Please wake up, Buhari brought this upon himself with the way he treated every issue in the country since he came to power; from security, to economy, lopsided appointments, nepotism, tribalism, victimisation of percieved political opponents, bias corruption fights and so on.
I don't really like typing epistle, I will only tell you I have PVC, and entitled to just one vote... interestingly, as I type Now, PMB has my vote in 2019.
Do you have PVC too and who will you vote for in 2019 as at now?
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Mandusguy: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Das interesting
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Awoleesu(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Even this so-called Publicity Secretary sef no sure...

Abi no be Bolaji Abudullahi ni?

cry

Bolaji wey be say na Saraki tail!
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Amumaigwe: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
deebsman1:
Even to humans, at times losing weight make you more healthy, same is happening to the APC right now, all the mercenaries should leave and the party would be able to know the true party members and those that are ready to move it forward.
APC shall overcome the present challenges and Buhari shall succeed, somebody pls say a loud Amen

If you do not have a chronic short memory, you will remember that a similar thing happened about 3 years ago and brought the mighty to their knees. While you are at consoling your party, I wish you Goodluck.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by surveyorng: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
1..Rabi’u Kwankwaso (Kano-Central)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

2. Dino Melaye (Kogi-West)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

3. Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo-South)
Displaced by His Governor Ajimobi. He cannot get return ticket under APC.

4.Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo-Central)
The same as No. 3 above.

5.Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara-South)
Anywhere Saraki faces..So non issue.

6.Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North)
Already displaced by his State Governor Elrufai. Can't get ticket under APC.

7. Lanre Tejuoso (Ogun-Central)
Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

9[b]. Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto)[/b]
Wants to follow his Governor to PDP.

10.Mohammed Shittu (Jigawa)
Displaced by his State Governor.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)
Displaced by his state governor.

12.Suleiman Nazif (Bauchi)
The same as No 10 Above.

13.Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara)
Anywhere Saraki goes.

14. Barnabas Gemade (Benue).

Displaced by George Akume faction of APC. Can't get ticket under APC.

15.Senator Abdul-Azeez Murtala-Nyako (Adamawa)

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because of Jonathan.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by kgr8mike(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
deebsman1:

Not in politics where number is everything.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by newslifeop: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by escodotman: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2018
adioolayi:

I don't really like typing epistle, I will only tell you I have PVC, and entitled to just one vote... interestingly, as I type Now, PMB has my vote in 2019.
Do you have PVC too and who will you vote for in 2019 as at now?
Whether you have PVC or not is really nobody's business. Majority's votes would count.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Psoul(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
deebsman1:

Guy, go and treat malaria, but this time around try to use local herbs, it will be more effective considering the level of ur attack. Take heart, it's not always easy. God is ur strength.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by chernest2002: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2018
This means that tinubu failed in his peace mission grin grin..
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by KingRagnar: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Individuals involved have different considerations beyond the grievances and that's why efforts to resolve them exercised futility. There is no need to fuss about the defection, as those who defected are politically weightless and as someone would say, the defection of a thousand Melaye's will nor spit much
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by deebsman1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Psoul:

Guy, go and treat malaria, but this time around try to use local herbs, it will be more effective considering the level of ur attack. Take heart, it's not always easy. God is ur strength.
Make your Papa go treat malaria abi
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by deebsman1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Amumaigwe:

If you do not have a chronic short memory, you will remember that a similar thing happened about 3 years ago and brought the mighty to their knees. While you are at consoling your party, I wish you Goodluck.
Only if with your long memory you could recognize the factors are different
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by deebsman1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
AdamuAudu:
I have just dropped five more empty drums, since the first ones are not enouth for the water from your eyes as a result of the continues cry. Cry more. buhari the evil man will go. Nothing go prevent him from going to Duara. It will never be well with that devilish man who wants to sells us to his Fulanis. Tufiakwa. He pain am enter their brain region
Shebi Atiku your hero is not Fulani. Dumbass
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by deebsman1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari is not perfect, can you show me a perfect living human being that you know

LZAA:

O boy stop self deceit
Even d chief zombies were blaming gej for apc recession forgetting that
1.the daura zombie lord rushed tsa which was supposed to be in stages
2.he made silly policies which destroyed the economy
If anything any one who is not making internet money,a sportsman or musician is praising this economy,that person is benefiting from corruption as they are no industries and jobs are simply being cornered for northerners
That's not even mentioning the npower,overseas scholarships and dss scams,maina scams
Cc immhotep pointzerom GmBuharii justiceleague1
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Psoul(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
deebsman1:

Make your Papa go treat malaria abi

He's gonna pay u a surprise visit tonight. Get prepared.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by deebsman1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Psoul:

He's welcomed, shebi e go drink Champagne burukutu. U sef go follow am cum, ndi ara
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by Psoul(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
deebsman1:

He's welcomed, shebi e go drink Champagne burukutu. U sef go follow am cum, ndi ara

Bros, you don't need to be afraid. He's harmless. He will just gently take you to his abode and give a nice treat you've never seen in your whole life.

Just expect him tonight anytime from 12midnight.
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by deebsman1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Psoul:

Bros, you don't need to be afraid. He's harmless. He will just gently take you to his abode and give a nice treat you've never seen in your whole life.

Just expect him tonight anytime from 12midnight.
I don tell you, you and I, we are going together with him. Idiot
Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by deebsman1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
How far idiot, have you followed your papa down yesterday, slowpoke

Psoul:

Re: APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Dis people still dey get hope sha.
Dis nonentity of bermudaYou are so pained about our biz even more than us aight?!
Hope you have something doing with ur life, make u find something do o, Mr business adviser!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.