Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick (30040 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Ritzy10(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
A polygamous man, who is unable to have an erection whenever he meets with his first wife, took his second wife to court, accusing her of bewitching him and the second wife has now been sentenced to 13 months in prison.

Godwishes Magarira of Makanda Village in Gutu, Zimbabwe, took Memory Shiri, 24, before Gutu resident Magistrate, Victor Mohadi. He pleaded with Magistrate Victor Mohamadi to punish Shiri for bewitching him and causing him to have erectile dysfunction whenever he's with his other wife.

The court heard that in 2016, Magarira approached Shiri and asked her why he fails to have an erection whenever he wants to have sex with the first wife and Shiri answered "ndakakusunga" which translates in English to mean, " I bewitched you". Shiri then took a nappy pin and a needle which were tied together and untied them while Magarira was watching and she told him that she had sorted out the problem.

Magarira accused Shiri of boasting that she can control his sex life. Magarira also got a medical examination report to prove that he was having sexual problems.
Witchcraft is not allowed under the Zimbabwean law and Shiri has now been sentenced to 13 months in prison wholly suspended on condition that she perfoms 455 hours of community service.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-jailed-for-bewitching-her-husbands-penis-pics/

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Samusu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
OK, noted

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Ritzy10(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
What are you noting?

15 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Groovenaija360(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
this has to be a lie. fear bloggers.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Nigeriapen(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
choi... more at www.nigeriapen.com.ng
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by winsh: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wakanda name is Godwishes and why is that name in the same sentence with witchcraft. Africans and voodoo sef

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by PamaB(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Zimbabwe.....land of strange news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by mailingdgreat: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Omo d woman strong o

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Stephengee4all(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
I cover mine with blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Oblitz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chai
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by beautyhd: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why marry a second wife when you are still ok with the first wife?

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by MrWondah(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Atheists food don done
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by patexcool(f): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
wicked woman you want to enjoy d gbogis alone abi
there is god

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by gabazin080(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sometimes, I wonder if my ancestors are not ashamed when they see other ancestors blessing their grandkids with Ferrari and double story houses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ritzy10:
What are you noting?

I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Najyin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Picture of when she was undoing the nappy pin or
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by gabazin080(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
i used to think I know all sex styles till I heard my neighbor saying "babe climb on the wardrobe & jump on my dick

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by cinoedhunter: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Zimbabwe I rep o.... grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by gabazin080(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
*No English dictionary has been able to explain the difference between the two words "COMPLETE and FINISHED". Some people say there's no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED, but there is: When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE! When you marry the wrong woman you are FINISHED! ....And when your wife catches you with another woman, you are ...COMPLETELY FINISHED! And if you marry a wife who likes shopping so much, you are FINISHED COMPLETELY

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ritzy10:
A polygamous man, who is unable to have an erection whenever he meets with his first wife, took his second wife to court, accusing her of bewitching him and the second wife has now been sentenced to 13 months in prison.

Godwishes Magarira of Makanda Village in Gutu, Zimbabwe, took Memory Shiri, 24, before Gutu resident Magistrate, Victor Mohadi. He pleaded with Magistrate Victor Mohamadi to punish Shiri for bewitching him and causing him to have erectile dysfunction whenever he's with his other wife.

The court heard that in 2016, Magarira approached Shiri and asked her why he fails to have an erection whenever he wants to have sex with the first wife and Shiri answered "ndakakusunga" which translates in English to mean, " I bewitched you". Shiri then took a nappy pin and a needle which were tied together and untied them while Magarira was watching and she told him that she had sorted out the problem.

Magarira accused Shiri of boasting that she can control his sex life. Magarira also got a medical examination report to prove that he was having sexual problems.
Witchcraft is not allowed under the Zimbabwean law and Shiri has now been sentenced to 13 months in prison wholly suspended on condition that she perfoms 455 hours of community service.

More below:

I dont believe!

Do u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Albert0011(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fear African science it's real...dem say if u nor go u nor go know.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Justice310: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ritzy10:

More below:

It's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Mikeross62: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
lol,does things like this exist

it's mikeross yuan/rmb exchange/payment services
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by UnkleK(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by lazynairalander1: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Backwardness at it peak! This ones both their law and government believe witchcraft exist! Rubbish thing always happen in Africa.
check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by lazynairalander1: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Backwardness at it peak! This ones both their law and government believe witchcraft exist! Rubbish thing always happen in Africa.
check my SIGNATURE
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by favourbaby: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
wetin man pikin no go hear!

dat aunty sha resemble moheeda!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by Lomprico2: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Another shithole country with a shithole judiciary!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick by blackaxe78: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
lazynairalander1:
Backwardness at it peak!
This ones both their law and government believe witchcraft exist!
Rubbish thing always happen in Africa.

check my SIGNATURE

Are you brave enough to write a letter of consent before I test something on you? Your life will never remain the same after am done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) / Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War / Kidnapper Gunned Down As Security Agents Rescue Abducted Expatriate In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.