Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Entrepreneurs Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Entrepreneurs Fail (339 Views)

Why So Many Entrepreneurs Fail / Reasons Most Entrepreneurs Fail / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Entrepreneurs Fail by Watsoneology: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
In my years of working with professionals in Business Development, Web Application and in entrepreneurship universally masterclass I've discovered that those who made it as great entrepreneurs have learned to think like entrepreneurs from the humble beginnings

This is what has allowed them to rise to the top of their profession. Each would tell you that along the way they have learned how to think differently.

True entrepreneurs struggle with their business opportunities for a variety of reasons. Among the most obvious are a lack of capital, lack of understanding about marketing, and personnel issues.

However, from my own entrepreneurial experience and knowledge of others, there are three major reasons individuals fail in entrepreneurial ventures.

To Discover How To Become A Better Entrepreneur Join The Entrepreneurship Online Masterclass Click Here https://nairalearn.com/course/entrepreneurship-online-masterclass/

(1) (Reply)

Best Bulk Email Marketing Service - Dailymails / Scam!! Scam!! Scam!!! Eko Courier And Concierge Are Scammers. / Does Facebook Ads Delivers More In Dollars Than In Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.