Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. (4188 Views)

God's Love Might Not Always Be Pleasurable. See Why / Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
win2kwire:
The only love you can prove is one you can see.
IF you have to pay taxes in form of tithes and buy private jets for pastors who Bleep your wives and daughters then it is not love.
This is something brainwashed stupid sub saharan africans dont get about their m0ronic beliefs in religions!

Did the op say anything about tithe and offering here? God's love is free. All you need is faith to access it.

The scripture says without faith it is impossible to please God, and not without tithe and offering.
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Immorttal:
God's love kii grin
God's love is life!
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
festwiz:
Yeah, Cancer, malaria, world hunger, starvation, corruption, war, natural disasters and countless more. What more can god do for us?? shocked shocked

His blessings are abound everyday. Tiri gbosa for god.
cc. hopefuLandlord, Hardmirror

God did not bring those things upon the world. Separation from God brought those things upon the world.

God is calling us to return back to his rest and favour through Christ Jesus.
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
realmindz:

Jesus loves you so much, but anyone that does not believe he's being loved by Jesus will be condemned to everlasting toture in the lake of hell with gnashing of teeth.

Jesus is love

How about this: Let's say you are oweing someone 1million and you don't have the means to payback.

The person demands that you pay him or else you will be jailed according to the law. Then, I being gracious and well able financially to pay your dept, settled the bill which you are oweing, but you rejected my payment on your behalf, offering to pay the bill yourself which you know, you will not able to.

Who is to blame in this case? Judge wisely.
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:
there's a condition. Stop misleading people.

If you don't love God, God won't love back. If you don't keep his commandments, he are not his child.

If you don't do this, you can't go to heaven.

You still haven't seen the conditions in the unconditional love

There is no condition. Unless you are calling receiving from someone who is gifting you what you need condition.
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by Premiumwriter: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

There is no condition. Unless you are calling receiving from someone who is gifting you what you need condition.
Ok
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by Austema(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Same to you belove in Christ.
I actually want to discuss something with you, can I get your email?
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Austema:
I actually want to discuss something with you, can I get your email?
Check my profile. You will see it there.
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by Austema(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

well, I can not see any email there, but it is not something secret, so let us talk here. Am Austine by name, a final year student of Fed.Poly.Idah kogi state, my academic is in danger right now because of #15,000 and I am to pay that money latest on monday next week, please it is too hard for me right now, no one to run to. Although we have not met before but please consider me as one of your brother. Any amount you can help is accepted.
Thanks
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by realmindz: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Either your comprehension of English is poor or you just pretend not to see the obvious.

What is condition?

Except you accept Jesus and be born again, then you cannot be saved... Meaning you have no choice than to accept the gift otherwise perish in hell forever...

So god created man with an original sin, then the man he created sinned against him, he got pissed off that he requires roasted meat time to time to appease his anger, then later he sent his son to die far away in the Middle East to appease himself. But the condition if for you to believe without evidence before his anger could be appeased and you become worthy of worshipping him till eternity after death.

Religion is sick
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by AlexRi(f): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
TheAlchemist:

Wonderful post. Thanks
You're welcome. Christ our bond be praise.
Re: God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. by Austema(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

my bro. Even if you dont have have the money, you can not even reply me? It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Still Evolving? / The Simple Gospel for the humble and hungry / Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.