Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (51719 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Legalbeing(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
it's not a crime to love and care for someone you know?
it is a crime when an Ex refuse to stay clear. If ur mata done close stay clear ur presence go be over heat.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Shemadex(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Reply ke?? nah, he will be expecting a reply and when he doesnt get any, it will pain him gaan, shows he's irrelevant
lol den I ll now call u to tell asap
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Afonja007: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why vex? Nnokwa and you romancing Yoruba so well
no mind me na wetin i dey take insult them back grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by spafu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:
You picked your phone one day and you saw this text from your ex...

"Hi am dating someone much better than you can ever be in your whole life"

what would be your reply?
If you reply such a message you are still a child and would be confirming the assertion. Delete it and ignore him/her and the ex would realized that you are much more than he/she used to know.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by frankkydee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The cucumber I'm getting now is far better than the carrot you ever offered me. All the best to your new girl. tongue tongue tongue

Cucumber to make the hole wider and deeper grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by okwabayi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Silence. Silence. I have no time to waste on garbage. Silence is the best policy.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by HolyTitus(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Emi ke! Abi mo ti reply nih.... I'll let her deal with the suspense; that'd be her own punishment.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
My reply. "congratulations, but as u know, I'm still grinding and hustling, making it and bubbling". All the best.

Nothing can defeat my sense of hustle cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Liams24(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wish u d best
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
frankkydee:

Cucumber to make the hole wider and deeper grin grin
How can one enjoy a carrot after childbirth?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afonja007:
no mind me na wetin i dey take insult them back grin grin
Odinma. Ke way
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
romenna:
na ur body go hear am Las Las
Naturally. At least after childbirth I can still enjoy my cucumber.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by okomile(f): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
cruchenutii:

Wait are you a witch or what? Why does he need to separate himself from you to get closer to God? Or were you asking for Marathon sex?

He wanted a girl to spend her money for him. I am not spending my hard earned money for a guy. grin

He tries other babes and saw the difference.
I can't shout
If you know, u know grin

Anyway, all is history now as I am a happy married woman

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by downwater: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Will tell her the guy will be more richer after using her for money ritual....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by durubennie(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Go and kill yourself
Iamkuttie:

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by dtrend(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

Your mind is populated.

When last did you read your Bible?
confused....... Populated or polluted?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by willyo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by frankkydee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How can one enjoy a carrot after childbirth?

undecidedlet's ask those who already have experience about that
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by donkaz2(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
My reply will be *[/b] I pray he won't smell the rotten puszy quick enough so that he can have a better share as well before another[b]
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by enicid: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Don't worry yourselve because you and her new date can never be the same. cool
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by lolipopandy(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Clearly he's still pained
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Hisduchess(f): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afonja007:
nwanyi awkaetiti na you dey talk of cucumber?ada idemili i dey vex with you now ,from nwoke nnokwa grin grin

kedu Ife Iji na eweru nwanyiakwaetiti iwe biko anaghi eweru ada ide iwe biko. from nwanyi Oraukwu grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by sweetilicious(f): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
middlebeltboy:
naso me and my girl breakup but she put my birthday date for head like Bible verses. . every year happy birthday
Oh my! Is this the way some people reason?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by sweetilicious(f): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
it's not a crime to love and care for someone you know?
Exactly.Ask him?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by montecristo17: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
DavidEsq:
Her face be like dis shey? grin
we die here
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by montecristo17: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

singing in R. Kelly voice storm is Over
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Afonja007: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hisduchess:

kedu Ife Iji na eweru nwanyiakwaetiti iwe biko anaghi eweru ada ide iwe biko. from nwanyi Oraukwu grin grin grin
another ada ide in building nwannem nwanyi kedu grin grin nwoke nnokwa na ekene site na ulo Olu anyi di na austria

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Diamond23(f): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Best answer.........IGNORE!!!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by ohiku4every1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Eiya, am happy 4 U, when is ur wedding day? Congratulation
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by middlebeltboy: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
sweetilicious:
Oh my! Is this the way some people reason?

abi local man na
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
okomile:

He wanted a girl to spend her money for him. I am not spending my hard earned money for a guy . grin

He tries other babes and saw the difference.
I can't shout
If you know, u know grin

Anyway, all is history now as I am a happy married woman

Lol. the way you women say this thing with confidence. Chaii. Anyway, It is well. So sayeth da Lord.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Hisduchess(f): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afonja007:
another ada ide in building nwannem nwanyi kedu grin grin nwoke nnokwa na ekene site na ulo Olu anyi di na austria

Nwa nnaa nsogbu adighi.ama m n' ino ofuma na Mba ahu? anyi Ndi no n'ulo n'ekele gi.mana moniker gi aaa na ato ochi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / She Has Gone Worst / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.